Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Clash of Royal proportions ❯ who says girls can't fight? ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Clash Of Royal Proportions

Chapter 12

Who says girls can't fight?

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Serena asked crouching into a defense position.

"Oh yes my love, and nothing can change my mind." Darien said with a smirk.

"Ok, you asked for it!" Serena said and circled Darien, never once shifting her eyes from his form, looking for any sign or hint of the way he was going to move. They circled each other both with grins as smug as they could be, when Darien moved in. Serena's grin grew wider as she grabbed him by the shoulders and flung him into a wall.

Darien laughed as he stood, "Not bad, not bad at all, but not good enough!" he said and he slipped behind her and twisted her arm up behind her. She let out a cry, not so much in pain but in anger that she had let her guard down, she struggled for a while then stopped all movement and began to laugh. Darien looked at her as if she were crazy, and when she turned her head slightly; his heart skipped a beat, because she had the passion for a good fight burning in her eyes. Serena took advantage of this slight window of opportunity and elbowed him in the stomach and moved away.

"You're underestimating me Darien, that is a bad idea," She said as she jumped into the air, and dealt a hefty blow to Darien's shoulder with her foot. Darien fell to the ground and grinned up at her as he swept her feet from under her, she came crashing down to the ground hard and let out a little oomph as the wind was knocked out of her. Darien grinned, but it was short lived as she leapt back to her feet with Darien soon following.

Serena crouched back into a defense position and grinned, "you're better than I thought you were, this is just starting to get fun." She said with a grin.

"Man she's good!" Malachite said looking at the scene before him in awe.

"Well, she is our leader you know, she has to be able to fight. And some day she'll inherit this entire kingdom and with these skills she can defend it." Jupiter said coming up beside him.

Malachite turned to look at her and smiled, " I have a question for you Lita," he said, as his smile grew wider.

"Yes? What is it?" Lita said curious at what he wanted to ask.

"Will you fight me?" he asked and Lita looked at him as if he had just grown an extra head, and he laughed. "What? Do you find it that hard to believe that someone will challenge you?" Malachite said crossing his arms in defiance.

Lita saw red, "Why you pompous JERK! How dare you say that to me! I never back down from a challenge, you're going to wish you never said that!" and with that Lita lunged for Malachite.

Amy watched the scene between Lita and Malachite and began to giggle, "something funny? Mind letting me in on it?" came a soft voce from behind. Amy jumped and turned around to find Zoicite standing there smirking, when she realized she had been startled she blushed.

Zoicite laughed at her red face and said, "it's ok, I didn't mean to startle you, I find the scene over there quite funny also." He said looking in the direction of Lita and Malachite. Amy took this time to study his face and quickly turned away when he looked back in her direction. He blinked with a blank look on his face then burst out laughing when he realized something.

"You like me don't you?" as he said that Amy's head shot up and his laughter stopped, in fact he was downright scared.

"And so what if I like you! That gives you no right to laugh about it!" she said as she too lunged for one of the generals from earth.

Venus and Mars just looked at each other and blinked, then they looked at the scene before them and laughed. But, their laughter was short lived as both were tackled from behind and thrown to the ground with something on top. They opened their eyes to find Kunzite and Jedite grinning down at them.

"You mind telling us what you're both doing?" Mars said to Jedite.

He shrugged and simply said, " everyone else was having fun and we felt left out so…"

"We decided to join in." finished Kunzite with a grin.

"Fine, but all you had to do was ask." Mars grinned as she slipped out from under Jedite and before he knew what had happened, she was standing on his back holding his hands behind him.

"Hey! No fair!" he said and pouted.

"Don't pout Kunzite, it doesn't suit you." Rei said as she grinned.

Kunzite slipped from under her and pinned her against a wall he laughed and said, "It doesn't suit you either."

Selenity and Damion came walking past the training grounds when they heard yelling, both male and female.

"I wonder what's going on in there?" Selenity curiously asked as they walked to the entranceway. When they came to the doorway they stopped in their tracks, they could not believe what they were seeing. Kunzite had Mina in a headlock, Amy had Zoicite calling for mercy, Rei was yelling at Jedite to put her down, Lita was pinned to the ground by Malachite and Serena and Darien were circling each other, ready to attack. Selenity couldn't restrain herself and she burst out laughing and was joined in chorus by Damion. All movement in the training grounds came to a grinding halt at the laughter, and all eyes turned to the doorway.

Selenity hid her mouth with her hand to try and stop the laughter, "Oh don't mind us, please continue. This is the way me and Serena's father and Damion and Delilah became wedded." Selenity couldn't contain her laughter any longer when she saw the look on all ten of their faces.

They looked from Selenity to Damion, then they turned to look at each other, blushed and broke out into hysterical laughter, "No way!" they all cried in unison.

"We'll see," Selenity said with a smile and walked away.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in like ages. I've been really busy and I haven't been near a computer. But here is the next chapter (wipes forehead) FINALLY! (sighs). Well there is only 3 more chapters in this story so it will be finished in about a week or so cause I have like 4 other stories to work on…lol.

I hope you like this chapter ^_^….. I hope you had fun reading it.

Toodles

Asuka_2004