Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Begining ❯ Enter Jess^_^ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers:

As you all know I do not own Sailor Moon (even though I wish I did), Haruka and all other characters belong to Naoko but I do own myself thank you very much and the characters I make up (I think you are all smart enough to figure out which ones are of my own creation).

Jess ~_^

****

I have seen a few fanfics where people have made a description so I am going to try it too. The song is `Moonlight Densetsu'. (Here goes nothing)

Moonlight Densetsu

[Three bells sounding]

The camera shows a picture of Sailor Neptune with a sad look on her face. She starts to fade until she is just a basic outline then disappears.

[Main song]

Camera shows Eternal Sailor Moon back to back with Usagi.

*Flash of pink light*

Sailor Mercury back to back with Ami.

*Flash of pale blue light*

Sailor Mars back to back with Raye.

*Flash of red light*
Sailor Jupiter back to back with Makoto.

*Flash of Green light*

Sailor Venus back to back with Minako.

*Flash of orange light*

Sailor Pluto back to back with Setsuna.

*Flash of dark green light*

Sailor Uranus back to back with Haruka.

*Flash of Blue light*

Sailor Saturn back to back with Hotaru.

*Flash of Purple light*

Scene turns to Haruka running after Michiru, Haruka gets closer and closer until she is right behind her and Michiru disappears. Haruka crumples to the ground and starts crying with Setsuna and Hotaru standing over her with grave looks on their faces.

Switches to Mamoru walking with a red haired girl clinging to his arm smiling happily, the girl begins to wave at some unknown person and she starts to run. The camera follows her. Haruka is standing there smiling arms outstretched to the girl.

Switches to a picture of a field of flowers, the flowers ripple in the soft wind making it look like waves from an ocean. The camera swings over to a girl with her back to it, she turns around revealing to the audience that the girl is Michiru. The wind blows her hair gently across her face and she smiles serenely. The wind blows harder and some flower petals over the picture blocking Michiru from view when they clear away Michiru has transformed into Sailor Neptune. Sailor Neptune pulls out her talisman and shows the mirror to the audiences. The sunlight hits the mirror and hides everything from view in a flash of light; the mirror is pulled away to reveal a new sailor soldier standing in Michiru's place holding the talisman. Her face is hidden in shadow so that all you can see is her basic outline and the greeny-blue skirt of her fuku. A light begins to form on her forehead until it grows into the sign of Neptune.

Scene switches to all the characters standing together smiling.

[Music ends]

(Two years later)

"Wow Mamoru! Tokyo is even better then you said it would be!" Jess exclaimed. Jess was 19 years old, red hair that was mostly straight with a slight wave to it and that fell just past her shoulders, fair skin, blue eyes, and a slim body with very generous curves. She was very pretty, especially in the form fitting jeans and tank top she was wearing.

"Well I'm glade you like it since you will be living here." Mamoru smiled brightly at Jess as he said this.

"Now," She said grabbing onto his arm and looked up at Mamoru the way Chibiusa would when she wanted something, "You have shown me around, so how about treating me to lunch huh?"

Mamoru nodded and flagged down a taxi. "I know the perfect little place."

*

Usagi, Haruka, Minako, Minako and Ami were lounging about their usual booth in the Crown parlor having a good old time chatting and eating when Minako poked Usagi. "Usagi isn't that Mamoru over there?" Minako asked pointing to the table over in the corner.

Usagi and Raye looked over to where Minako was pointing and gasped when they saw the beautiful girl sitting across from him.

"Who the hell is that with him?!" Usagi asked suspicion clear in her eyes, "He said he had to go meet a friend of his at the airport today."

"Usagi calm down. Mamoru isn't the cheating type and besides he loves you too much too even think about it." Raye said trying to calm her friend down.

"I agree with Raye," Haruka said as she leant over the side of the table to get a better look,

"But I gota admit, she's REALLY cute…OW!" Haruka said after Ami hit her in the arm.

"You're not helping Haruka." She hissed and then turned back to Usagi, "I'm sure he has a good excuse."

"Oh he had better have a good excuse." Usagi said angrily and then stalked off to the small table her Fiancé was sitting, Usagi cleared her throat to get the couple's attention. "Mamoru, what is going on here?" She asked eyeing the girl sitting across from her mamo-chan.

Mamoru realized at once what Usagi was thinking. "Usako, this is my friend Jess," He said pointing over to the red head who winked at Usagi, "Jess, this is my fiancé Usagi."

Jess looked a little shocked at this but recovered quickly. "You have nothing to worry about Usagi I wont steel Mamoru from you, if anyone should be worried it should be Mamoru. I might just sweep you off YOUR feet and take you away from him." Jess said slyly, making Usagi turn many different shades of red. When Usagi got over her embarrassment over Jess's teasing she invited Mamoru and Jess to come and join her and the gang who were eager to meet Mamoru's friend.

Usagi lead them over to the booth and told the girls to move over and make some room. She of course sat beside Mamoru, and she placed Jess beside Ami. "Alright. Jess these are a few of my close friends. The girl with blue hair next to you is Ami Mizuno, the one with the long blond hair is Minako Aino, and the short haired blond is Haruka Tenou."

Ami was the first to talk, "So Jess, how do you know Mamoru?"

"When Mamoru was in America for a year he was roommates with my brother. I had some free time and decided to America and stay with my brother for a bit and I became quick friends with Mamoru. He told me all about Japan and luckily my parents decided that it would be a good experience for me to live for a while and I can help out my family by doing some business here." Jess explained.

Jess looked at her watch, "Oh no! Gomen, but I have to go I have a business meeting and if I don't go now I'm going to be late. Come on Mamoru." Jess grabbed Mamoru's arm and practically dragged him out the door.

*

"Thank you again Mamoru. I really appreciate you showing me around and introducing me to everyone. Usagi and her friends are all so nice, I met the rest of them when I bumped into Usagi at the mall." Jess said over the phone with Mamoru. She plopped herself down on her couch in front of the large, three pane window overlooking Tokyo. The view was breath taking even though it was all city lights it looked like a dreamland.

"I'm sure you will all become fast friends. Usagi was on the phone with me before and was telling me how much everyone liked you." Mamoru said reassuringly.

"Usagi is so nice, I know why you fell in love with her. She is much more beautiful then I thought she would be," Jess said sweetly then her voice changed to one full of laughter, "Where you afraid I would try and steel her away if I knew?" Jess said jokingly. She would never even dream of trying to steal someone's boyfriend or girlfriend away, that was just too mean.

"Can you blame me? You can be very persuasive."

Jess started laughing, "No need to worry Mamoru. I would never try anything like that, besides, I'm not ready for another relationship yet the last one still haunts me, and my interests are set on someone else."

"Oh really? So who's the lucky lady? Huh?" Mamoru asked curiously.

"Why do you automatically assume it's a girl?" Jess responded slyly.

Mamoru laughed. "I know you well enough to know it's not any guy that has caught your eye." Jess laughed at this too. "Well, if you must know, it's-"

*

::A few days later::

Haruka's eyes scanned the room before her. As usual the gym/pool was almost empty. Very few people had a membership to it and not many of those privileged few came often. Besides Haruka there was a man in the sauna and a girl bedside the pool with her nose buried in an extremely thick book.

Haruka had been working out for about an hour before she decided to finally take a break.

A small splash made her look over to the pool where the girl who had been reading had jumped in and was doing laps.

WOW!* Haruka thought to herself as she gazed in amazement, *This girl can swim as well as Michiru could.*

Haruka unconsciously made her way up onto the diving board like she used to do when Michiru would swim and lay down on her stomach listening to the soft rhythmic splashing from below. After a while of this Haruka was left in an almost trance like state where her mind was left to wander into it's own little world. When the sounds from below stopped it took Haruka a while to notice but when she did the girl that had been swimming was gone. Haruka sighed sadly since she had missed her chance to get a look at the swimmer.

"Haruka Tennou, spying are we? I never thought saw you as that low of a person." A female voice said mockingly from behind her. Haruka turned herself around to find a familiar very wet but very familiar red haired girl behind her amusement clear in her bright eyes.

"Jess? What are you doing here?" Haruka was stunned having not expected to see the girl here of all places.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Jess said then looked down at the water below, "We should get down from here you know, I doubt you want to fall and get wet." Jess said and purposely did a little jump making the board shake slightly. Haruka shot Jess a look telling her to stop but her gaze was only met by one of playful innocence. "Don't worry I won't let you fall in I was only joking." She turned around and made her way down the ladder to the firm tiled floor below.

"So is spying one of your usual hobbies or am I just that special?" Jess asked as she picked up her towel and started to dry her hair. Haruka's face flushed and she looked at the ground embarrassed; Haruka's head went up again at the sound of Jess's soft laughter. "What's so funny?" Haruka asked, she didn't like being laughed at.

"It's nothing really," She said picking up the book she had been reading earlier, "It's just that you just look so kawaii when you're embarrassed." Jess flung the towel over her shoulder and gave Haruka an award winning smile, "I have a great idea, lets go get a bit to eat I'm starving."

Haruka nodded her assent and the two walked off.

*

"So Haruka, what exactly do you do for a living? You seem to get a good amount of money." Jess asked before taking a sip of her drink. "I'm one of the top racers in Japan right now. I race on anything with a motor, mainly cars but I do motorcycles and stuff at times too." Haruka said grinning cockily. Jess was shocked but when that was over she was excited. "You race?!?!?! WOW! Can I come to a race some time or a practice or something? Oh please it would be so amazing. Please Haruka please?" Jess begged. When Haruka nodded she was almost jumping up and down for joy. "I have a race in two days. Usagi and the rest of the gang are coming so why don't you come too."

After thanking Haruka about a million times Jess finally announced that she had to go home and left.

*

"Great Job Haruka. The other racers didn't have a chance!" Haruka's friend, and helper, Takeo said enthusiastically as he handed Haruka a towel. Takeo always got so excited about her wining and he always stuck by her in the hard times even before she had started racing. Haruka smiled at her old friend and took the towel from him. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get something to drink, want anything?"

When Haruka shook her head no he shrugged and left.

A girl poked her head around the corner carefully attempting to find Haruka AND not get caught by the guards or other racers before she found her. She finally spotter Haruka, still sitting on her bike, a towel draped around her neck. The girl, being highly skilled on sneaking around silently (you have to be when you have four siblings and a mother whom is a very light sleeper), was able to walk up behind the blond, put her hands over her eyes, and whisper "Guess who?" in her ear.

Haruka made a record breaking leap in the air and landed in a fighting stance ready to pummel her attacker. "Shimatta! JESS?!?!?!" Haruka shouted in shock when she realized whom her `attacker' was. How Jess had been able to sneak up on Haruka without having her notice was a feat not many could accomplish and Haruka had obviously underestimated her. Jess looked down at the ground in embarrassment digging her toe into the ground slowly. "I'm sorry." She said in a very low voice. She hadn't meant to scare Haruka that much.

Haruka looked Jess up and down admiring her choice in clothing this day. Jess's red hair was pulled back from her face by a navy blue ribbon that matched her form fitting summer dress that was made up of alternating horrizontal stripes of navy and midnight blue. Above that she had a thin white shirt/jacket. Haruka's eyes looked back up to the girls face and chuckled softly to herself. *She looks so kawaii right now, like a child who just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.*

Jess looked up, "What's funny?"

Haruka chuckled again, "Like you said to me yesterday, you look so kawaii when you are embraced."

A slight blush crept across the redhead's face making her look even cuter in Haruka's opinion. She regained her composure quickly, making herself look like the sophisticated woman she could be if she wanted to, and thanked Haruka for the compliment.

Haruka lent her back against the wall and put her hands behind her head. "So, what are you doing over here anyway?" Jess explained how everyone had been looking through all the little gift shop booths and since she had already found what she had wanted she had decided to go find Haruka and congratulate her on wining the race.

"What did you buy?" Haruka asked curiously. Jess grinned wickedly and pulled out a S.D plushy of Haruka in a racing outfit. "It was so cute I couldn't resist." There were other reasons too, somehow Jess had known that Haruka's reaction would be very funny to see and she could be a very evil person at times. Haruka's eyes bugged out, "Aggggg! Why on earth would you buy THAT?" Haruka tried to grab it from Jess who jumped stealthily away and shook her finger. Haruka tried to look clam. "Jess, give me the doll." She said advancing slowly.

Jess shook her head. "I think not, I have grown rather fond of it in the last few seconds. Now I can have a little Haruka all of my own." Jess started laughing and Haruka attempted to grab the doll again only to end up face first in the dirt. After a few minutes of chasing, Haruka finally got a hold of the doll but Jess still had a death grip on a part of it.

"What are you two doing?" Takeo asked from behind the fighting pair.

In the moment when Jess was distracted Haruka yanked the doll out of her hands. "Ha!" Haruka laughed and held the plushy out of Jess' reach.

"Oh! I see." Takeo said when he saw the doll, "Those dolls really bother Haruka for some reason."

Jess abandoned her fight for the doll and smiled, "I don't understand why, they are so cute."

Takeo extended his hand, "I'm Takeo, It's a pleasure to meet you miss…." Jess shook his hand, "Jess, it's nice to meet you too Takeo."

"So Jess, How did you know that the doll would bother Haruka?"

"I'm a rather good judge of character." Was Jess' response and she left it at that.

"Jess!" Jess looked for the person who was calling her name and saw Mamoru standing behind the barrier fencing off the racer's area. She waved at him and shouted that she would be there in a second.

Jess announced that she had to go but hoped that she would see both Haruka and Takeo sometime soon. Before she left though, she quickly grabbed the Haruka doll and sprinted away off to where Mamoru was waiting for her. "That sneaky little-" Haruka continued to mutter under her breath. Takeo laughed slightly at the look on Haruka's face. "I disagree, she's rather cute in my opinion." Takeo smiled lightly, "and I can tell you feel the same way." Takeo said knowingly. Haruka stood there flabbergasted as he walked away leaving Haruka to think about what had just happened.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I want to thank my biggest fan, and my one an only little sister, Katy, for always being there to encourage me to write more for the sole reason that she wanted to read more of my fanfics. Thanx sweaty! ^_^

Please Review I want to know what you all think. Or you can email me at candyapple_86@yahoo.com.

If you want to see a pic of Jess go to my artwork section but to make it easier I have attached it to this chapter.