Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ A Moon and Star Unite ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Aphrodite and Magicia gasped in awe, the Moon Palace a magnificent sight to look at.

"It's so grand. Daddy, Matitia's so lucky!" Aphrodite gripped his hand affectionately as he helped her out of the carriage.

"Indeed she is, my sweet daughter." He held her close as Magicia looked at the Star Princesses. Dusting down their dresses, she took their hands.

"Shall we go greet your cousins, little ones?" Magicia cooed at India Rose and Emily Beth, giggling as they trailed behind her mother.

Starius let go of his daughter, letting her take his arm as they walked up the palace steps. Magicia blew her purple hair from her face as she followed them.

They stopped at the palace doors, waiting expectantly for the servant to open it.

"Welcome to the Moon Kingdom, King Starius and Princess Aphrodite. We hope you have a pleasant stay." The servant said manually, sweeping an arm towards the waiting family at the bottom of the master staircase.

"Matitia!" Aphrodite exclaimed, picking up her dress and running towards her sister, catching her in her arms.

"Aphrodite, I'm so glad you could come. Oh, how I have missed you so." Matitia whispered tearfully into her sister's brown straight hair.

"Mama, why are you crying?" Selene asked, pulling on her mother's skirts.

"I am happy Selene, I am with my sister again." Matitia told her young daughter as she reluctantly pulled away from Aphrodite.

"Girls, I would like you to meet your Auntie Aphrodite." Matitia petted Selene's blonde silvery odangos as the other two girls meekly walked over.

"Hello Auntie Aphrodite." The girls said at once, politely curtsying.

"Aphrodite, these are your nieces, Selene, Jessica and Alyssa." Matitia took her sister's hand as she pulled her daughters close.

Jessica twisted her brown braid shyly, taking Selene's hand. Aphrodite looked at Alyssa whose dirty blonde ringlets fell about her scowling face.

"Now now Alyssa, what is there to scowl about? You can meet your cousins now." Aphrodite lifted the young girl's chin up, her hazel eyes twinkling.

"Magicia, come here please." Aphrodite motioned to the young purple haired woman, taking her daughters' hands into her own.

"This is India Rose and Emily Beth."

The triplets stared at their cousins in awe, noting India Rose's silvery black hair and Emily Beth's black wavy hair.

"India Rose, Emily Beth, these are your cousins Selene, Jessica and Alyssa." Aphrodite said quietly, seeing the tears in Matitia's eyes at her beautiful nieces.

"Daughters, this is also your Auntie Matitia. She owns this big palace."

The two girls smiled softly at their auntie and cousins before curtsying together.

"Pleased to meet you Auntie Matitia."

Matitia nodded, feeling Artemis take her hand.

"I think it is time me and Starius here took the children out into the gardens, to let you girls catch up." Artemis suggested, giving Starius a friendly smile.

Starius nodded, taking India Rose's and Emily Beth's hands as he followed Artemis and their cousins into the garden. Matitia and Aphrodite watched approvingly before hugging again, whispering sisterly nothings.

Magicia stood there for a few seconds, flicking her visible purple tail. She squawked slightly as she saw a beautiful man descend the stairs. He looked at the daring woman, her body cloaked in a dress of purple, a golden star adorning her forehead.

He took her hand and kissed the top of it, whispering to the bewildered woman.

"Enchanté my lady, are you Magicia, non?"

Magicia nodded, swallowing the embarrassed lump in her throat.

"Eclipse, we must not meet on such formalities." She breathed, taking in his black short curls and black suit.

"There is much to discuss, my dear lady." Eclipse smirked at her, leading her towards one of the many rooms, still holding her hand.

The entrance room fell quiet, the sisters eventually pulling apart.

"Welcome to my home, sister. May your visit be as blessed as the day you was born." Matitia curtsied before the Star Princess, giggling softly.

Aphrodite playfully hit her sister and let her lead her to her bedroom, not noticing the hidden shadow in the hallway.

"My dear children, each time I see you, you have blossomed like flowers. Your bodies give off motherly glows, your children depend on you. You have no use for me." Iyari whispered, a tear falling upon the ground as she faded away.