Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ Moon Star Runaways ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
In the daylight hours, Selenity laid in her lover's arms, the sunlight reflecting off their betrothal rings.

Narcissus stirred instinctively, drawing his Queen tight as he affectionately kissed her bare milky shoulders.

"Mornin'." He whispered sleepily, sensing the unasked question.

"What is it, Sel? You're unusually quiet." He rested on one arm, twirling her silky locks between his fingers.

"Would you ever leave me if I was barren?" She looked away from him, seeking an answer, preparing herself for the hurt.

"No! Usako, I would never leave you. I love you with my heart and soul." He moved her face to his, kissing her soft pouty lips as he held her close.

"Usako?" Sel asked confused, resting against him artlessly.

"It means little rabbit. After last night, it suits you quite well." He playfully growled at her, attacking her with tickles.

Usako laughed, trying to avoid his hands. The cockerel let out his morning cry as they disappeared under the covers, re-exploring each other.

Elsewhere in the castle, Emily-Beth awoke to her grandpapa and uncle's voices. She saw the fear in their eyes and sat up in her creased gown.

"What's happened Grandpapa? Uncle? Where's India-Rose?"

Starius took a deep breath, looking at Artemis before talking.

"India-Rose ran away last night with Alyssa."

A gasp slipped from her mouth, tears brimming in her eyes.

I knew that I shouldn't have humoured India-Rose with that maid. Her grand papa covered his face with his hands as he sobbed. She pulled him into her embrace, feeling numb inside as she tried to reassure him.

They'll be back grandpapa. Remember when they hid in the gardens for hours until it became dark?

Starius gave a weak chuckle, wiping his eyes. He kissed her forehead softly, getting up and leaving the room.

Artemis looked at Emily-Beth ashamedly before he left, leaving the jumbled mess upon her bed.

Standing out in the corridor, the two male Royals looked at each other and spoke the same name.

Iyari.
Magicia walked down the corridor solemnly, a slight bulge showing under her dress as she stopped and curtsied before the Kings.

Your Majesties.

Magicia, what have you found? Artemis asked, taking the young woman's hand in his own.

I regret to say this but I haven't found anything. I scryed for them but they seem to be out of range. Her voice held a soft emotional tone.

I have despatched two servants to deliver the messages to Selenity and Jessica. It is all we can do. Artemis told them, his body already lusting for Iyari.

Go and rest ma chére. Starius kissed Magicia's forehead tenderly. She smiled, curtsying again.

The two Kings walked away, telling servants to get their horses saddled as they prepared themselves for the Maiden and the Crone.