Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ Moon, Star and Iyari ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The horses' hooves clipped clopped softly on the beaten ground, birds twittering as they slowly rode into an opening.

A woman stood at the water's edge, her short blonde brown hair shifting in the silent wind. She turned at the sound of footsteps, her blue eyes staring at the two men.

"I came as you requested, my Kings."

Artemis strode towards her, pulling Iyari close in a brief but tight passionate kiss. He placed her back on her feet, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"My love, I am thankful." Starius whispered from behind her, gently laying her down.

The men fell to their knees, embracing and kissing the Maiden. The sky slowly darkened as they undressed her, a dark light covering the moon as they writhed passionately.

They took her wantonly, enveloping her magic, mixing it with their own as the eclipse began to diminish.

Air tingled heavily with magic, the men began to dress in a hurried manner.

"Must you go so soon? We only just made love!" Iyari sat up, the light reflecting in her eyes.

"Our grand daughters need us." Starius told her, tying his breeches.

"They will never be Queen, Starius. Wake up and smell the lavender!" Iyari's chest heaved angrily, her blonde brown hair becoming black.

"Don't tell Starius to wake up, Iyari. Every minute we live with the grief of our daughters dying! Our grand daughters were denied a childhood in order to become Royals, you cannot feel their hollowed souls." Artemis looked at his love, jumping onto his horse.

"It is all destiny my loves. Our daughters died for a noble cause. Selenity will always be Queen, Artemis, you set it in motion. Her daughters will bear her namesake for millennia to come. India-Rose and Emily-Beth will just be mere puppets in the cycle of Life. Their titles will always be the Protectors of Royals." Iyari got to her feet, levitating slightly as the Crone begot her, taking her body.

"India-Rose is gone, along with Alyssa." Starius whispered quietly, looking at the woman pathetically before getting onto his horse.

"It is Life. You will come back to me Artemis as will Alyssa." Iyari repeated as they galloped off into the distance, a tear falling onto the ground in sorrow.

Her naked form fell, landing onto dead grass, her tears forming a silver pool around her.