Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Mars Saga ❯ V pays a visit ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Version 1.5
Now with Spellcheck

The Mars Saga
by Candy aka solarsun
Chapter 6: V pays a visit

Lita took a sip of the tea and looked up at them all who had weird happy smiles staring at her.
"Why are you staring at me?" She muttered looking up. Serena smiled dreaming up happily.
"I missed your cookies! I missed your cooking, and most of all you are my friend and I missed you." Serena said. Lita didn't know what to make of the three girls.
"Ok tell me again what is going on?" Lita said looking at them. Amy sighed.
"You are Sailor Jupiter, that part of your dream we can confirm." She said bringing the transformation pen out. "You probably had dreams about a puzzling time that we are all confused on." Demos then walked up dropping a wand in front of Lita..
"Welcome to the group." She meowed. Lita sweat dropped sighing picking up the wand. Raye gasped at the brilliant green it was. It felt right in Lita's hands.
"Thank you." She said to the cat petting the cat. She meowed and went back by her spot next to Raye. Lita set it next to her transformation pen. "Well I hope to make sense of these dreams." She sighed looking down.
"We all are confused." Serena said looking at her transformation pen. Amy looked worried at the scout of the Moon. "What ever happened changed something." She continued. Raye sighed.
"You guys seem unhappy." Lita said. Serena and Raye looked startled at each other. "In my dream you where the brooch holder Serena."
"I'm not anymore." Serena sighed. She had a feeling what that meant though. Nobody would say it if she asked though. Luna sighed. Turning her head that's when she saw a white feline coming this way.
She stood up.

***************************************

"The bus dropped us off here." Mina said looking up. "But this is the only place that matches the description of my dream." She pushed her blond hair back sighing. Artemis went up and peaked through a window. That's when a black cat jumped up and a bunch of girls crowded around the window. He jumped up freaking and fell in the bush under the window. Mina laughed at her cat when a bunch of girls piled out of the temple door and started to run toward her. Mina didn't know what to do so she ran. Artemis crawled out of the bushes sighing as Luna and Demo's came to him.
"Hello Artemis." She said with a smile. He blushed seeing the black cat. She was beautiful.
"...Do i know you?" He asked.
"I'm guessing that they have the same problem Lita had." Demo's said to her. He looked at the new cat.
"Problem?" He asked. "I've never met you two in my life." He said. Demo's chuckled.
"From the accounts of the other three you have met Luna here before, I on the other hand am a new comer to the team." He blushed slightly.
"Then what happened exactly?" He asked them both. Luna sighed with frustration.
"We don't know." She stated.
The girls on the other hand had to decided to follow Mina. Half way across town, Serena was pretty much dead and Amy was failing fast. Lita had stayed in the temple not knowing exactly who the girl was. She knew she was from the dream but she wasn't going to freak out at this present moment. Raye jumped forward and landed in front of Mina. Mina's first reaction was to kick but Raye caught it and flipped her to her back.
"Never mess with a priestess who is trained in the arts." Raye said lending out a hand. "I think you have the wrong impression of us." Mina looked back to see Amy dragging Serena near them.
"We ran out because we were excited to meet you again. We missed you Mina." Amy said wiping the sweat off her brow. She remembered when Venus joined the team. She had already been a scout for a year before them. Out of the four before Mina showed up it was Lita and Raye who held the speed and power in hand to hand.
"...You know me?" Mina asked them all. Amy dug out her transformation pen and smiled. Venus gasped. They were sailor scouts like herself.
"I'm sooo sorry." Mina said embarrassed. "I should have known my fellow scout would recognize me." Serena stepped forward but landed in her face.
"Next time don't run away," Was herd muffled coming from Serena. Mina helped her up.
"Well what was I suppose to think?" She asked. "Three girls came running out at me at a mad dash. I'm used to monsters doing that to me back in England." Serena sighed.
"Sorry Mina." She said. "But we're glad your back." Amy and Raye smiled and nodded in agreement.
"And who are you all exactly?" Mina said making them all fall down.

******************************************

"I'm guessing when we all woke up a few weeks ago the only people who were scouts knew about the past fully and clearly when time was reset." Luna said.
"What about Raye? She wasn't a scout yet." Demo's pointed out. Artemis was just smiling as he watched the two female argue.
"She's sensitive to the time flow." Luna argued back. "Out of all the Inner scouts, Serena included, she would know first."
"Except that is Pluto." Demo's laughed. Luna growled.
"She's not an inner scout!" Luna yelled which caused Demo's and Artemis to fall back.
"..I was just saying..." Demos replied sitting up.
"Ok you two." Artemis now started. "The fact is something messed up the time flow. What we should do is get in contact with Pluto with this."
"I never thought of that." Luna said shocked. "Artemis something happened between our old lives and this life to make you smarter." She got up. "But how to get in contact with the Scout of Pluto."
Lita got up from the table and came and sat next to the three cats.
"Are you guys always like this?" She asked.
"Like what?" Demo's asked.
"Arguing." Lita said. "In my vision you two were always at it." She pointed at Luna and Artemis. Then she looked at Demo's. "You on the other hand were only in a few shots, a few of what seemed to be the past." Demo's nodded.
"I guess I would be with you guys back then but now on to business, we need to find the crystals. Do you guys have any idea?" Luna almost burst into laughing. She knew all the crystal carriers by name. She prided herself on being useful in the fact she held a lot of information. Demo's and Artemis looked at each other sweat dropping.

***************************************

Darien came out of the crown arcade sighing. He had to go now. How he didn't want to mutter the few words that he knew would break Serena's heart. But they had to be said to bring the scouts to finding the princess sooner. Who knows, this could be some ploy from a new bad guy to mess them up and they were all asleep in dream boxes. He didn't know what to believe but decided to believe what was in front of him and began to walk to the temple slowly.
His eyes gazed down as the vision flashed through his head.
"Find me my dear prince,
release me and all shall be revealed." Her soft angelic voice muttered in the mysterious blackness that was his vision. Behind her, instead of a moon, was a sun, but it cast no light upon the shadowed figure. Her hair was down, long and her eyes violet. Violet eyes weren't that common but he knew of two girls already who held such a pair, Raye and Hotaru. He didn't want to believe that either of them was the girl. He only hoped that the princess was a totally different person. That she was not apart of the scout. It would hurt Serena more if she found out it was Hotaru or Raye because she knew both of them. Why couldn't things come easy to him. He was always in limbo, not knowing what to think or do. He was Tuxedo Mask, and even that in the beginning was hard to understand. Looking up he saw the girls coming back, four of them. Mina was in Japan finally. They seemed so happy. Looking up at the temple he saw Lita in the doorway holding Artemis, Luna and a new cat where at her feet gazing at the scouts. He sighed, putting on a smile.
"Hey girls!" He waved. All the girls smiled and waved him to come inside with them. He nodded and followed them.

***************************************

Her eyes gazed up at her father. He was giggling like a mad man. Hotaru could see something was wrong with him.
"Dad?" She asked touching his shoulder. He snapped out of it with her touch.
"Hotaru dear, what is it?" He asked.
"I'm worried about you." She said. "You seem stressed." He smiled patting his daughter on the head.
"My dear it is quit all right." He said. "I'm just trying to finish off on a project that has been running for a while."
"Are you sure?" She asked trying to look over his shoulder. He moved so she couldn't see.
"Yes my dear Hotaru, I'll be fine. Now you should go and rest. You have school tomorrow after all." She nodded taking his advice even though she knew something was up. Turning she walked out of the room. Her eyes gazed down walking up the stairs. Why did it bother her so much. It was like she woke up and all of a sudden it was revealed to her, her father was acting strange. He used to be such a kind man. But now it seemed he was becoming a twisted violent man. She had seen how he acted to some of the younger scientists in his laboratory. He didn't see her spying on him. Maybe she should go and find that temple that had been in her dreams the past few nights. It seemed to tell her some questions would be answered if she entered it's inviting doors. She decided it then. Tomorrow she would find this temple, if it took her all day she would find it. Shutting the door she locked it taking the keys from her pocket that she had took from her father. She didn't trust him anymore, afraid he would sneak into her room while she slept and do something to her. Crawling in her bed she closed her eyes sighing. Maybe tomorrow she would find the answers to the questions she didn't know she had.

****************************************

Destanance paced through her room. Back and forth she went. Her blood red lips frowning. Something wasn't right with the plan anymore, any monster that they threw at them the scouts could beat. They needed to find the crystal soon. That's when a pain shot through her heart. Falling down she clutched at her breast breathing heavily.
'It isn't right.' A small voice said in her heart. 'Why do you want to kill them so bad?'
"Because they took the thrown from me. My own sister did so!" She yelled out.
'They did nothing. You were sick...' The small voice said.
"Shut up!" She screamed. "You will die when they do! My queen will get rid of you."
'She can't without killing you.' It voiced back. 'I am more apart of you then your front now.' The voice sighed and continued. 'You won't win. They have an advantage that you didn't think of.'
"And what's that?" The woman smirked.
'You placed the curse on them before, you tell me...' That's when Destanance stood there speechless. She realized what she had done.
"..I..I'll just get my queen to find the crystals faster then them."
'I don't believe you, Beryl once she has the crystals will destroy you.'
"No she won't..." She was growing angry at this voice. It used to be a whisper, now why was it gaining strength.
'You don't believe me? Watch her generals fall, then tell me that again.' She was quiet now. Destanance didn't know what to think anymore. The voice did speak some truth behind it.
"I'll kill her once we get the crystals." She said proudly.
'She's the one who gave you your powers...'

**********************************************

Darien looked up at the group of girls.
"Though some of us don't remember the past, Luna will later take care so your as confused as Serena, Amy, Luna, Raye, and I in this. Can't let the confusion just die." He said with a chuckle. "But the situation is..." He sighed. "I'm having the visions again." Amy smiled.
"Do you know of who?" She asked.
"No...I don't" He hung his head down sighing again. "Serena, I'm sorry, the girl does not look like you even remotely." Serena nodded sadly.
"I figured as much considering that I have a transformation pen now." She put t up on the table. "...but I will protect the princess now with my life as you guys did to me." She gave a weak smile.
"...till we figure out what is going on." Lita pointed out. Serena nodded. "This could just be a plot from a new bad guy to get us all to break up or something so they can take over the world."
"That could be very possible." Amy said typing in her computer. "It could be another black hole bad guy."
"But that is highly unlikely." Raye then pointed out. "We've never had a repeat idea from a bad guy to the next."
"True." Amy typed in. "But we've never had to repeat this life time with the same bad guy."
"True." Serena said looking at Darien. She wished she knew what was going on, so she could go back being his love.
"But what ever it is, we're ready for it." Lita said.
"And we're all together again." Mina pointed out. "Beryl won't stand a chance!" She winked doing her sailor V pose.
"And we know who the crystal carriers are." Luna added. "We could have her beat in a week." The scouts cheered.
"And know who the princess now is." Darien said. Everyone's eyes cast downward. Who ever it was, was going to come into this group as the others thought of Serena as her.
"Raye gazed out at the rising moon with Mars by it. Mars twinkled like it was following an unsung song of the night. She closed her eyes letting the melody fill her ears. Whom ever they were better come with answers to their questions.

******************************************************* ***

Heh with this chapter everyone is back ^^. I like how the chapter ended to, quite beautifuly. Anyway please review before you go and as always thanks for taking the time to read one of my stories.