Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Mars Saga ❯ Feelings Forgotten Found ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Version 1.5
Now with Spellcheck

The Mars Saga
by Candy aka solarsun
Chapter 15: Feelings Forgotten Found

Serena blinked up at the ceiling as she leaning back on the wall of her school. She was waiting for Amy who was coming down the hall talking to Mina and both where giggling it up. Amy was really liking this guy she had met the other day. A smile came upon Serena. Maybe some things from the past life didn't have to be. If it meant her loosing the power of being a princess, even though she seemed to be just as strong as she once was at this time, she would trade it a million times. The scouts seemed a whole lot happier once things became settled.
"Hey Serena!" Mina said smiling. "Amy was talking about this Zach guy and he sounds so dreamy..." Sighing she giggled. Serena stood up fully by her own support.
"Really? How so?" Serena asked.
"We went to my favorite book store at the mall near Cherry Hill," Amy began, "while we where there he seemed to notice which books I was looking at and at the end of the night he surprised me with one of them that I had picked up but was unable to pay for. After that we went to the art gallery and discussed pieces of art and which periods in art where our favorites. He liked more modern, while I like the renaissance time." Amy giggled noticing Serena's blank stare at her. "It's a good thing Serena." Chuckling nervously she nodded.
"It's really good that you've found someone with such a flare on science like yourself," Mina smiled saying as they continued down the hallway to Lita's last class to meet her. "I hope I meet someone soon."
"You will!" Serena said patting her on the back. "I'm sure there is someone out there waiting for a strong wield blonde to walk into their life." Amy giggled then nodded. That's when all three of them looked ahead to see Lita standing there. She waved at the three girls and headed over to them.
"So what's the plan tonight?" She asked.
"Well," Amy started after they had gotten away from all the people inside of the school. "Since the attack happened upon Hotaru and Raye Queen Beryl has not sent one of her guys to attack us which makes me nervous. But on a brighter hand we should contact one of the crystal gem carriers and remove the gem as soon as possible. The other three girls nodded.
"So who should be the first?" Serena said.
"How about that dream hunk guy that had one, the one who would use it to give the orphans toys?"
"You just want to date him." Mina stuck her tongue out at her friend making the others laugh. "We COULD go and get Greg to volunteer, I'm sure he knows about it already." With the world Greg Amy began to blush.
"I almost forgot him," She muttered quietly. Never in her life had she really been torn between two guys like she was now.
"Yah, Greg," Serena said. "He's only in Japan for a short while anyway." Lita said. "We'll have to run it by Hotaru and Raye but I think it'll be ok. The sooner we get that gem together, the better." Looking out ahead for a second Amy sighed. If Greg held the same power as before, then he probably already knew about their past, since he already knew about her being Sailor Mercury before. So many things where getting complicated in this life it wasn't funny.
"Cheer up Amy!" Serena joked patting her friend on the back. "Who knew that our genius would be fending off guys from left to right." Amy just chuckled softly as they walked toward the temple.

********************************

Hotaru sighed sitting down from the long walk it was from Raye's school. With some convincing and some scout power they had convinced her grandpa and T.A. Girl's private to take her in. Looking around she let the transformation fade from the luna pen.
"That gives me such a head ache," She mumbled standing up in her kimno now.
"Hey welcome home," Demo's said rushing out from Raye's room with a smile on her face. Hotaru nodded and smiled.
"It's good to see you too. I didn't realize how Catholic schools where since I've always went to my fathers private institution." Demos smiled sitting down and looking up at the purple eyed scout of Saturn. Why did the fire reveal such an odd vision to them all? Surly Mars and Saturn weren't connected in anyway. Never in the history of the kingdoms of the Milky Way had there ever been a time that the council allowed two kingdoms to form into one in fear of overpowering the others.

...at least that she could remember.

Demos wised she had hands instead of paws to try to rub away the growing stress headache in her head. Hotaru noticed the look Demos held and began to pet the red cat.
"I didn't know that the girls in her school held Raye up as a sorta queen, some even worship her." She muttered. "I wouldn't want the worshipping but the be held in such a place in the hearts of so many must be a wonderful thing..." That's when the door slammed shut as Raye came storming in, tossing her bag as side and slouching on the couch.
"Won't they just ever LEAVE me alone!" She shouted standing up and walking to her room to change into her kimno. Hotaru just giggled.
"She enjoys it, you do know that right?" Demos said winking at the girl who nodded. Hotaru stood up to go start making the tea that they both had after school while waiting for the others to show up. Pouring the tea for both girls she sat down seeing Raye walk in and sit down quietly.
"How was school today?" Raye asked looking up at Hotaru.
"It was fine," She said quietly. "Most of the girls asked me if I really was your cousin." Hotaru chuckled seeing Raye blink at her in puzzlement. "I'm guessing their wondering or not if they need to worship me too." Raye sighed that's when the door opened.
"Hello?" Serena's voice called out.
"In here meatball head," Raye responded. The girls came walking in looking at both of the girls.
"Hey Hotaru and Raye," Mina said sitting down. The rest of the girls followed her example. "We're thinking about going and seeing Greg and retrieving the crystal from him tonight." Serena nodded while Amy only blushed thinking about Zach and Greg. Both she found herself thinking about. Lita smiled pulling out from her book bag a plastic caring case full of cupcakes.
"We made cupcakes during class today," She said putting them out for the rest of the girls to eat. Serena automatically grabbed two of them which made Raye glare but she grabbed one as well.
"Should we call Darien about this in case we have problems with the jewel retrieval?" Hotaru asked looking at the girls. Serena looked at Amy who nodded.
"We should probably call him," She said. Raye nodded standing up to go to their phone but that's when she noticed two guys standing outside in the yard. "Just a second guys." Walking out she smiled at the newcomers to the temple. "Hi." The one guy in a baseball cap looked at the miko.
"My...er...Friend told me about this place," The other blonde short haired man said. "I just wanted to check this place out for myself."
"Zach," Amy said behind Raye as she turned around to see the rest of the girls standing there. "And Jed," Amy smiled happily at the two guys. Jed blinked at Serena in disbelief. "O I'm sorry these are my friends...Serena, Raye, Lita, and Mina this is Jed and Zach. Jed goes to my computer class and Zach is a friend of his." Everyone bowed and waved smiling. Jed looked at all the girls as a worried feeling crept up his back as he stared out at the girls. That's when it hit him...

"Don't be silly Jed," A girl's voice said. Looking around he found himself sitting on a fountain's side next to a beautifully dressed girl. Her blue eyes sent shivers down his spine.
"About what?" He asked her. She just chuckled pushing him playfully.
"About the prince, I'm sure he'll ask her to be his date for her birthday." He looked at the girl and her white outfit with blonde hair, it was Serena." He remembered the kiss at the balcony. The outfit came on when he kissed her, he didn't understand why but as he grabbed her hand and caressed it making the girl blush with the crescent moon on her forehead he knew that it was something beyond his control, maybe this girl...
..was his destiny.
Reaching over he kissed her softly upon the lips forcing the moon princess to blush even more and giggle.
"Your so beautiful," He said touching her cheek lightly and bringing her in for another kiss which she returned. Pulling away he smiled at the princess. If things would always stay this way....

"....you two can come in and have a cupcake or two," Lita's voice broke in snapping him out of the vision he just had. The miko Raye seemed to be looking at him with a puzzled expression as he pushed it off deciding not to think about it till after he was alone. Zach was now standing beside Amy happily as the blonde girl Mina giggled and cooed at the happy couple. Jed just smiled. When Beryl finally took over this planet he hoped that she would let him keep Amy. He hoped he could get her to let him keep the Serena girl...hopefully he could keep the fact that she was a scout from his queen.
"Mr. I stare off into space to much..." Serena said who was now standing beside him nudging him in the side. "...you haven't spoken that much."
"Sorry, just thinking about the computer test tomorrow," He said chuckling nervously at the girl who obviously hadn't recognized him from the night on the balcony. He looked down at the girl he looked into the same blue eyes once again. "So...are you as stupid as you look with that weird hair due?" Serena's face automatically became red as she glared at the strange Jed man who joked around with her, at least she hoped he was joking cuz if he wasn't that would be very cruel and mean to do.
"O why I otta!" She shouted Raye catching the girls hand before it could hit the side of his arm.
"Serena! Gah can't you ever control yourself?!" She huffed off into the temple. Serena sighed at Raye then glared back at Jed.
"If it wasn't for Raye you would be getting what you deserve," She stated which made the other scouts laugh nervously around them.
"Come on, join us," Amy said pulling Zach's arm toward the temple.
"We can't," Jed broke in trying to really get a grip of the feelings that where swirling around in his head. "We're visiting my grandmother and we just stopped by on the way to her house." Amy nodded smiling at Zach and Jed.
"I'll see you guys tomorrow then," She said bowing. Zach nodded looking at the blue haired beauty.
"You can count on it. I wouldn't want to be away from you to long, someone might come and steal you away from me." He said waving as they walked off which made Amy blush once again. Mina sighed happily while Lita just chuckled.
"Come on girls, we have stuff to do," Lita said waving them in the temple. Serena was the last one to move as she glared at Jed's backside along the sidewalk. He was such a jerk! Sticking her tongue out at him she turned and headed in the temple behind Mina.

Down the street Jed just chuckled at the blonde one's antics.
"You didn't have to do that, Jed." Zach said glaring at him. "You hardly know the girl and now your poking fun at her weird hair due?"
"Your just worried what Amy might think," Jed waved it off.
"We don't want to start acting suspicious. The scouts are probably on alert at all times for strange activity."
"True," Jed added as they turned into an apartment building and stepped on the elevator. "But I don't think anyone is going to suspect us Zach." They stepped off the elevator and unlocked an apartment to the right. "Beryl wanted us to blend in so we should act as normal as possible on Earth."
"That means getting a girlfriend," Zach grinned as he headed inside to the kitchen.
"AND gathering energy so we may pursue her quest in finding the rainbow crystals," Jed added closing the door and locking it. "She needs the silver crystal to go anywhere in her plan to take over the universe."
"Why couldn't she just give up on that," Zach said coming out with a towel in his hand. "I just don't feel it's possible to take over an entire universe, there are just to many powers and factors to put in place before one could even imagine the thought such as that."
"Stop reading books Zoicite..." Jed said changing the name since nobody could listen in now. "They put idea's in your head that are wrong."
"Heh, the day I stop reading books is the day there is no other book to read and I've grown tired of rereading the rest I have." He replied heading into the bathroom to take a shower. That's when Jed noticed a faint beeping by the refrigerator. Frowning he headed over to the microwave which sat right beside it on the counter and pressed 5 7 3 1 when the screen to view inside the microwave turned into Queen Beryl's face. Jed's look melted into his negaverse uniform as he bowed to the picture.
"Any report?" Beryl started.
"I feel there is some potential energy we may harness with some talents my queen."
"You've tried this angle before Jeadite, I do not wish to loose you due to failure on your part to fulfill your duty."
"I understand my queen, but the energy that we've gathered by the others before the scouts interfered was plenty enough to start the search for the rainbow crystals."
"I don't care for your excuses Jeadite, I hope to see more energy by the end of this week. You have been doing nothing but hanging about on Earth and I don't like it."
"I understand of course your majesty but to find and root out the scouts we must blend in and search for them here. That takes a little while to set up." He replied. The queens face always stood at a frown as she glared at him.
"How goes the search for the new potential enemy?" She said ignoring his last comment.
"We've localized the strange power readings to the business district in Tokyo my queen," Zoicite said coming up beside him also in his negaverse uniform but his hair wet.
"At least there is some good news." Beryl scowled. "I will be checking up on you two later on to see how it has been going."
"Of course my queen," Jed said bowing as the picture on the microwave turned off. Jed turned to his partner. "Sometimes I wish I didn't have this duty to our queen." Turning his outfit melted back into his human one which concluded the obvious baseball cap, a T-shirt with a baseball team on it that the cap had on it and a pair of jeans. He sat down on the couch flipping on the tv.
"Why do you say such a thing?" Zoicite said coming and sitting down next to him also his outfit melting into his human one which included a pair of glasses, a sweater over a button up shirt and jeans. "If she ever found out you said such a thing, she could kill you."
"I know," Jed sighed flipping the channels. "But there is really no covering up what one feels and I wish that I was born a human, oblivious to the evil forces going on around Earth at this very moment."
"You ARE the evil force Jed," Zoicite complained leaning back.
"She's going to kill the humans once she gets to power, you do know that Zoicite," Jed said after a while looking at his partner.
"Yah so?" Zoicite obviously not getting what he was saying.
"Amy is a human, Beryl isn't going to give you a favor allowing you to keep her alive. She feels all humans are a threat since the scouts blend in so well with them." Zoicite sighed rubbing his head. Maybe he shouldn't have thought of this plan of staying on Earth and finding the crystal's, scouts, and energy sources then. Amy was going to start complicating things for him. Though in his heart he felt it really didn't matter. As long as she was there to greet him on their dates he was the happiest guy alive. "I mean we even look like humans Zoicite. If we just stopped transforming Beryl would never find us here on Earth and we COULD live peacefully."
"And when the time comes she does take over Earth Jed, what about that?" Zoicite said his anger flaring up as he glared at the general. "If you keep talking about such things I'll have to tell the queen myself. I would rather be on the winning side of the war then the loosing."
"Go ahead and tell her Zoicite," Jed said angrily back. "Like it matters to me. Look at what's going to happen to Destanance once she activates the crystal for Beryl. Beryl is not a loyal queen at all. She's going to Kill Destanance to make sure that the crystal obeys her all the time. She could one day just decide to kill us for no reason and she's go the power to do it. Everyone is afraid of her at the negaverse so they'll carry out any order she gives even if it is to cut their own throat." Jed sat back grumbling. "And what if in the end that Beryl isn't the victor, the scouts seem to be stopping every plan we've thought of before it's even been set up in some cases. I don't want to die for a queen that doesn't give a thought to me."
"She will too," Zoicite said glaring at him.
"No she won't." Jed said. "I'm good with my feelings Zoicite, and my feelings say that Beryl is someone not to be trusted and to be put as far from ones body as possible." Standing up he yawned. "I'm going to bed Zoicite. I'll start our next plan tomorrow for energy retrieval, you just focus on the new youma's attacking Tokyo. It's just been a long day." Zoicite nodded slowly as his companion left the room to his room. He stared at the tv for a while not knowing what to think. He had even said that it was highly unlikely that Beryl would succeed in her efforts to take over the universe and yet he was arguing for his queen and the success they will possibly have.

Then what about Amy? Jed was right, Beryl won't let him keep her after all is said and done with this war. She'll be slaughtered with the rest of man kind. This all was beginning to give him a headache.

*****************************************

Raye yawned as she walked from the temple to her house with broom in tow and birds perched on her shoulders. After the meeting her grandfather decided the holy room in the temple needed a good waxing. Well what he thought was a can of wax turned out to be clay. Raye spent the last three hours scrubbing the statue clean and sweeping up the fine sand that the clay had left on the floor after scrubbing it all. Rubbing her forehead she entered the house setting the broom aside next to the closet and trudging to her room slowly passing Hotaru's room along the way. Opening the door she peaked inside to see her body on the bed curled up in the blankets Raye had provided to the girl. Smiling to herself Raye closed the door and heading in hers. Once inside the crows hopped off her shoulders and onto her vanity mirror which now they called home since Demo's moved in.
"That took you longer then expected," Demo's voice was heard under the bed. Raye sat down removing the socks she had on and stared forward.
"Yah, but what are you going to do? Make grandpa do it? I don't think so. He would probably try to remove it with varnish remover and those statues would be ruined then. The temple can't afford to replace them." She leaned back looking up at the ceiling.
"One day this temple will shine like a ruby cuz of you," Demo's said jumping on her bed after coming out from under it. "I'm sure of it. You won't forget the temple after Crystal Tokyo has come,"
"Of course not," Raye smiled. "I'll probably even live here during the queen's reign. I'm sure she wouldn't mind and all." Demo's chuckled sitting beside her.
"And what if you are the queen Raye?"
"Me, the queen?" Raye verbally thought it. "I don't think I could ever be queen. My place is to guard, always has been. I guard the temple from my grandfather and evil spirits, I guard Earth from the Negaverse and evil spirits, and I guard my friends from hardships they don't have to face and evil spirits." Sitting up she went over and dressed in her night clothes and tying her hair up in a bun to keep it from sticking to her as she slept.
"In the end we'll know, but not till then Raye. You could possibly be her yet then again so could Mina, Lita, Hotaru, and even Serena. Then again the princess might not even be them. We have other scouts and then again she might not even suit up as a scout which means she could be someone totally unknown to all of us." Raye nodded going back to her bed and crawling in.
"I guess it doesn't really matter till we get all the crystals cuz then we'll find out." Demo's nodded curing up where she sat and yawning.
"Well I'm off to beddy by so I'll see you in the morning." Raye chuckled and nodded flipping off her lamp.

**************************************

"My beautiful Mina..." His voice whispered as she felt a single kiss upon her brow.
'Wh...what's going on..' She thought opening her eyes to the light that surrounded her. The first thing she saw was a tall, platinum haired man standing in front of her with a black outfit on. 'o he's cute...' She giggled looking at him and his wonderful face.
"I see your up finally," He replied with a smile. She nodded brushing the loose strains of her golden locks behind her ear.
"What happened exactly?" She asked looking about and finding herself in the middle of a giant court yard. The man just chuckled taking her hand into his.
"You dozed off and you looked so beautiful sleeping I decided not to disturb you," He replied. Mina just blushed chuckling again. Who was this strange guy? Was she in a dream of some sorts. Looking about she was trying to spot Artemis who was usually by her side.
"Have you seen my cat?" She asked him who just chuckled.
"Artemis said he wanted to take Luna down to the river to talk," The man replied which made Mina gasp.
"He talked to you?!" She said.
"Of course he did Mina, why would Artemis not talk to me?" He replied then a serious look washed over his face. "Are you ok?" Reaching up he removed a glove and touched her forehead. Mina quickly pushed his hand off.
"I'm fine," She replied looking about for any sign of a river to know what exactly was going on.
"I don't think so," He said again then standing up and picking her up. "I think you might have caught what the queen has.."
"The queen?" Mina replied puzzled.
"They probably haven't told you in fear of the fact you might tell the princesses but the queen has become very ill."
"With what?" Mina said now interested in what the cute guy was saying that was holding her.
"She is loosing her memory slowly," He replied. "It's heartbreaking, and only a few days before the eldest princess's 16 birthday. Today she didn't even remember Prince Darien's name and barely remembered her children." Mina gasped.
"That is awful, we have to tell them," Mina said. He just chuckled.
"No, they will be informed after the birthday about the condition of their mother and now your acting strangely."
"I'm fine," She replied making a pouty face at the man who's looks where very familiar...

...almost to familiar.

That's when it hit her.
"Kunzite?!" She shouted. That's when he dropped her and grabbed for his sword.
"Wha...what is going on?" He said looking about then looking down at the blonde who just looked back at him baffled.
'What the heck is going on?!' She thought. 'He was my enemy before...'
"Did I hurt you?" Kunzite said bending down and placing his sword back. He held a hand out to Mina who slowly took it.
'If he wanted to hurt me, he would have before...' She thought taking it and standing up beside him who broke in a smile.
"Let's go to the game room, shall we?" He said putting an arm out to her who looked down. Nodding she took it and they where on their way.

(end of dream)

Mina awoke slowly. Her eyes opening seeing the sky just at the transition between night and day. Rolling over she saw her alarm clock reading on the top of her dresser 5:45. Sitting up she rubbed her head. Artemis was curled up on her bed sleeping as she stepped away from it to head to the bathroom. Artemis's head perked up as she moved from her bed onto the floor. He yawned stretching out then sat up. Looking at the time he almost fell down. It was to early. Mina returned sitting on her bed.
"Artemis, can I ask you something?" She asked looking down at the cat who was curling up already.
"Sure," He said yawning once again.
"Do you think we had boyfriends in the past life," She asked. "It's just that I had a really weird dream and I think I might have had a boyfriend." Artemis looked up puzzled at her.
"Well I guess it is possible," He said. "Especially in this time, I'm sure anything is possible." Mina sighed looking down. Since she remembered parts of the old past and old present she didn't know what to think. She remembered Kunzite dyeing by the hands of the sailor scouts before the last major battle. How could he have been the same guy that just peered at her in her dream with love in his eyes. Everything was getting really confusing. Her eyes darted around her room as she tried to think of why such a dream would come to her. "Just go back to bed, you don't have to be up for another hour." Mina chuckled.
"Yah, a girl's got to get their beauty sleep," She replied with a smile laying back down and falling asleep.

********************************

Destanance sat on her bed looking down still. She couldn't sleep. The voice was getting to strong and then there was the incident today...

She appeared in the room of Jed and Zoicite with a potion in her hands to give to the guys to help find the princesses. She appeared in a closet like she was suppose to or anybody was when they where coming in to the apartment.
That's when she heard Jeadite's voice.
"Go ahead and tell her Zoicite," Jed yelled to what have must been Zoicite. "Like it matters to me. Look at what's going to happen to Destanance once she activates the crystal for Beryl. Beryl is not a loyal queen at all. She's going to Kill Destanance to make sure that the crystal obey's her all the time..." She dropped the flask that her potion was in and orbed out of there.

Now she sat there staring at the floor. There was proof that the voice was correct. So...in the end of it all, she actually helped Beryl kill her sister and ruin her niece's lives. Tears where forcing themselves to the surface. All she wanted was her rightful place on Mars and yet...

it wasn't ever going to happen.
"I'll show her," She hissed standing up.
'Are you ready to listen?' The voice inside her asked. Destanance nodded.
"But I can't contact them just yet," She said angrily. "I'm going to make Beryl pay for all she's put me through and all she's made me do in the hope that I would be queen on Mars." Quickly she stood up and headed to the room that she kept all her ingredients for the potion she was going to make to throw everyone off the trail of her nieces. Of course she wanted to find them and apologize about what had happened but Beryl would never know who they are. Taking a few bottles she threw them in the pot and began to chant a spell.

************************************

Lita woke up early to start her morning cooking. Whipping the eggs she hummed to herself and poured the eggs into a pan. It was a Saturday morning. Taking the eggs after they where done she sat down at the table and picked the newspaper up and began to read it. On the front page was a shadowy picture of the scouts and a news report about the new scout who reportedly joined up. It took them a while to pick up on that. It just made Lita chuckle. Then at the back of the paper was a news report about Hotaru being missing and a picture of her father talking to the police. Lita frowned reading the report about how Hotaru had left for the temple the night before her disappearance. They said that they figured by a map in the girl's room that it was Cherry Hill Temple that she went to so their would be more police patrolling that district.
"Crap..." Lita said heading over to the phone and dialing Raye's number. She knew the miko would be up at this time.
"Hello Cherry Hill Temple," Raye's voice said.
"Hey Raye," Lita said and was about to tell her about the report but the thought that the phone might be bugged passed through her mind. "Do you think that Chelsy (Hotaru's name at school when she is in disguise) and you could come over. I've baked more then my share of cookies that I would like to share but I can't make it. I have a cake in the oven." Lita lied. Raye was silent for a second but responded,
"Sure, I'll get Chelsy and we'll go after I dress in normal clothes," Raye then said her good-bye and hung up the phone. Lita thanked the gods that Raye picked up that there was something going on and went to quickly bake some of her cookies and put a cake in the oven.

***************************

Raye sighed walking in her room and slipping off her kimno and putting on her street clothes which consisted of a red T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Coming out she went looking for Hotaru who was in the fire room cleaning up the ashes upon the floor.
"Chelsy," Raye said walking in. "Lita invited us to some cookies and cake if you want to go."
"Sure," Hotaru said with a smile putting the broom aside and heading to her room.
"Hey Raye," Her grandfather said walking in the room holding a newspaper in his hands. "Do you remember that one girl that visited the temple a few days ago?"
"Yah," Raye asked.
"She's disappeared," Grandpa said handing her the newspaper. Raye looked at the article. That was why Lita called Hotaru Chelsy on the phone. It was a good thing that she went with her gut feeling on that.
"Strange," Raye said.
"The police want to talk to us too," Grandpa said frowning.
"I'm sure it's fine," Raye said. "Lita called and Chelsy and I are going over there." Bending down she kissed her grandpa's forehead. "I'll see you later." He nodded and the two girls left once Hotaru had changed into some clothes that Raye had given her. Walking down the street Raye saw a police car ever street they turned too. "Maybe we should have taking the bus to Lita's house."
"It's ok," Hotaru said happily. "As long as we've got the pen, we're fine." Raye nodded looking up to see the apartment duplex that Lita lived in.
Both of them entered the building and headed up to the third story and down the hallway. Stopping at her door Raye ringed the bell which made Lita answer the door.
"Hey guys," Lita said with a smile ushering them in and leaving for her kitchen. Raye chuckled as she pulled out the first batch of cookies she had made.
"I thought you had made that up," Raye said.
"Well at the time I did but I minaswell make some," Lita said setting the cookies down.
"They look sooo good Lita," Hotaru said clapping her hands.
"You can have some, though watch it their hot," Lita said putting the next batch in the oven. Turning she removed the oven mits and placed them on the table. "Yah, you should look at the paper on the table."
"I already saw," Raye said looking at Hotaru who looked puzzled. She motioned to go look at the paper. "Luckly that attack made us aware of the search." Lita nodded looking at Hotaru as she read the newspaper in shock. Once she was done Hotaru came back.
"Can't he just give up looking for me?" She said with pain in her eyes. "I don't want to be found by that man, he's not my father..." Tears began to fill her eyes as Raye sighed and gathered the girl in her arms.
"He won't, once we've got our powers figured out we'll go and heal him ok," Raye said looking at Lita who nodded.
"Don't worry, we won't let what happened before happen again." She winked and put her thumb up to try to encourage the girl who nodded slowly and wiped her tears away. "He won't stop looking for you Hotaru cuz to him as he is your his project."
"I know," Hotaru said. She walked out to the balcony and looked out as her brown looking hair flew past her. She was thankful for the Luna pen. Without it she could be back home as she thought about it and Raye along with her grandfather in jail for kidnapping. Turning back she saw Lita pulling out the next batch of cookies from the oven. Raye was standing beside the tall girl who was only a few inches taller then the girl with a cookie in her mouth talking about something, probably guys, maybe even Darien. Hotaru knew even though Raye tried to hide it that she liked Darien. A smile came across her face as she remembered the night when she first met Darien, or the first time she could remember meeting Darien since Raye told her all about her past life with the sailor scout though she won't let Luna replace the memories. The temple priestess said it was for the best that Hotaru not remember that part of her past life just yet.
"Hey Hotaru," Lita said calling her over. The girl walked over to them.
"Yah?"
"How about we call the others and go on a shopping spree?" Lita asked. Raye smiled nodding.
"That would be cool," Hotaru said.
"Great! I've been wanting to pick up some things that I haven't been able to with school going on and all," Lita said walking to her room leaving the two girls there. "Could you call the others," She yelled from her room.
"Where do you want us to meet?" Raye asked picking up the phone and dialing Serena's number.
"The bus stop outside of the walk through mall," Lita replied. Raye nodded finishing the number and calling Serena who said she would be there in no time.
"She'll be late for school and scout meetings but when it comes to shopping she's already there," Raye sighed shaking her head then calling Amy and Mina who said they would be there as soon as possible. Raye smiled at Hotaru who just chuckled watching Lita come out of her room in the green coat that she always wore.
"Let's go!" Lita said cheerfully as they headed out the door.

It didn't take long for them to reach the mall that everyone shopped at. Amy was already window shopping at her favorite book store while Serena was across the isle looking at the teddy bear shop. Mina was looking at the dress shop a few stores down from the rest.
"I'm going to the kitchen shop," Lita said rushing away from them. Raye sighed then looked at Hotaru.
"Is there any place you would like to go to?" Raye asked.
"Um...that gift shop." Hotaru said pointing to the one in the corner. Raye looked up and gazed at the store front, something told her that shop really wasn't a good one but she just pushed it aside as the fact she didn't like shopping at novelty stores. They walked in the store and Hotaru rushed around like a kid in a candy shop. Raye sighed picking up one of the small glass gifts and reading the price tag.
"1 dollar..." Raye looked in bewilderment at the really low price that was on the tag.
"Yep, everything in the store is a dollar," The woman said with a grin on her face that made Raye uneasy.
"Is this a dollar store now?" She asked watching Hotaru from the corner of her eye.
"Nope, just a special I have on," The woman said. "Why not buy a piece to display at home?" The woman picked up a glass bear.
"Nah," Raye said not liking the vib she was getting from this store at all. "Chelsy hurry up and pick something so we can go!" The woman frowned grabbing Raye's hand.
"You will buy something," The hideous voice said through the woman's features. Raye grabbed the woman's arm and with her strength threw her over her shoulder, into a rack of glass animals. Hotaru dropped what she hand in her hands after she heard the crash turning around.
"What's going on Raye?" Hotaru asked running up beside her as Serena, Mina, Amy, and Lita came from outside. What emerged from the rubble of the stand and glass wasn't a woman anymore, but instead a monster with glass shards sticking out from her skin.
"O so you don't like my items! I'll teach you!" She screamed sending shards their way. All the girls jumped away from the barrage of glass. Lita and Mina where the first to stand up with their pens.
"Jupiter Power!"
"Venus Power!" They shouted as their outfits appeared. Lita and Mina where now holding their wands. They looked at each other and Lita nodded as they began to power up.
"JUPITER THUNDER STRICK!"
"VENUS HEART ATTACK!" The two powers mixed into a heart filled thunder bolt that struck the glass woman's arm and made it grow.
"Crap," Venus said under her breath. Amy stood up next.
"Thank you for the lovely new arm," The woman said with a glee in her voice. She bent the fingers that where twisted and serrated. Amy pulled out her transformation pen and raised it up.
"Mercury power!" She yelled and transformed in a burst of bubbles. Quickly she put up her visor. "Thunder won't harm her guys." Serena, Hotaru, and Raye stood up glaring at the woman.
"How about fire?" Raye shouted pulling out her brooch. "Mars Prism Power!"
"Saturn Prism Power!" She yelled next and then Serena went last.
"Moon Power!" The woman didn't wait any longer and jumped at Amy who was by herself.
"Mercury!" Everyone shouted as they saw her pinned to the wall with the woman's new arm running her fingers over her neck.
"I deserve a taste of blooood..." She hissed.
"SILENCE WALL!" Saturn yelled shoving the blade of her glaive in the woman's abdomen and twisted it. The others watched the woman's body slowly start to spider crack from where Hotaru hit her.
"Back up!" Raye shouted to Hotaru who listened as she grabbed her scepter.
"MARS CRYSTAL FLAME SPIRAL!"
"MOON FOUR WINDS ATTACK!" Serena yelled as her power sped up the fiery crystals so they shot right threw the woman, making her explode. That's when the building began to fade around them and what was left was a bunch of trees and bench. Raye looked around feeling another powerful presence. Turning her head she saw a man on the top of the teddy bear store. Another one appeared which made Raye's eyes get twice as big. Everybody looked where she was and all gasped.

"What did you call me for?" Zoicite asked looking at Jeadite who frowned looking at the six scouts.
"I saw one of the youma's thought you would get here in time to witness it as well," Jeadite replied. "But the scouts took care of that before you got here." He turned to his partner. "Shall we go before they decide to destroy us too?"
"Wait!" Zoicite said looking down at the six scouts who where gazing up at them. "Did you see them transform? Beryl would promote us from generals to one of her right hand men if you saw them transform and you could tell her who they really are."
"No," Jeadite said coldly. "I did not see them, there was a building there before and it disappeared once the youma was killed." He turned and walked a few steps away.
"Why do you do this?" Zoicite growled angrily. He threw his hands up in aggravation.
"Because I'm trying to help you with your assignment Zoicite," Jeadite said turning slightly and glaring at him coldly. "Lets go." That's when he disappeared. Zoicite looked down at the scouts who where still looking at him like they didn't really know what to do. Zoicite sighed aggravatingly and then disappeared.
Amy looked over at Raye and Serena looking worried.
"Did anyone know if he was there before we went into this battle?" She asked.
"I don't know," Mina said. "If he was..."
"We're screwed," Lita finished what Mina was trying to say.
"We've never had this happen before..." Serena said looking to Amy. What if Jeadite was really bad? Though he kissed her she was beginning to doubt the fact he might be good. "What if they start changing things from what we know?" Amy looked up from her computer.
"It was bound to happen guys," She started. "We where placed here for some unknown reason with no explanation why and our powers changed slightly. I knew that the sameness of the two time lines we've lived and are living was going to end soon. I'm guessing it's today."
"But what if they really did see us transform?" Mina asked. "What are we going to do? We don't even have one rainbow crystal to start the search for the princess so we could possibly go up against Beryl."
"Who made the rule that we had to have the princess to go up against Beryl?" Lita stated. "We could go right now if we wanted to..."
"..and loose," Responded Raye. "First of all we should move to a more private place then the mall to talk about this." Everyone nodded as they turned away. Quickly they jumped away from the growing crowd towards Lita's house. Right before they reached there they landed in an alleyway and transformed back.
They all headed up to her apartment. Once inside Lita closed and locked the door.
"First of all we need the crystal to beat Beryl," Raye said to start. "Serena barely beat her last time and I'm going on that to base my assumption on how hard she is."
"That is true," Amy said. "Though we seem stronger then we where back then by the wands and scepters we must assume that Beryl is the same." Amy put her computer down.
"But what do we do till then?" Mina replied. "We can't just sit down and let them come and attack us."
"We're going to have to," Raye replied. "We're not ready to try to attack Beryl head on."
"We have Hotaru too," Lita said. "That's one more scout. I'm sure we could..."
"I won't let it," Raye said. "If you decide to go, I'll be sitting out. I do not want to go unless we have the crystal.."
"...but we SHOULD! They'll kill your families.." Lita responded getting as angry as the priestess.
"Uh...guys..." Serena said quietly. Raye and Lita stopped talking but still obviously angrily toward each other. "Guys." Everyone turned their head to Serena who sighed. She had to tell them about who it was that gave her that strange kiss. "I have a confession."
"About what?" Mina asked trying to change the subject.
"About that weird kiss that happened on the balcony," Serena said.
"Did that ever happen again?" Hotaru cut in. "I mean it really was quit romantic and all..."
"No it didn't," Serena said then taking a deep breath. "That kiss was given by Jeadite."
"JEADITE?!" Everyone shouted.
"Are you sure?" Mina broke in.
"You CAN'T be serious," Lita remarked.
"She is," Luna's voice was heard in the kitchen which made everyone turn. All three of the cats sat there, Luna in the middle. "I saw it."
"HEY!" Serena said turning bright red. "You acted like you where asleep."
"So, so do you when you don't want to do chores in the morning," Luna responded.
"The Negaverse Generals, which might come as a shock to you guys, are your past boyfriends," Demos added. "Though I do not know who is who's I do know that Beryl somehow tricked them into joining and then she brainwashed them so they would forget the love they held for you."
"Then Jeadite must be Serena's past boyfriend if he could do that power surge through her," Amy said. "So why did he kiss her and why hasn't he attacked her? And why does he still hold an allegiance to the Negaverse considering he could be killed withholding information from Beryl."
"We figure that his memory about the scouts dealing with happy situations hasn't come back entirely but he has started feeling love for Serena once again and doubt in Beryl."
"That makes sense," Mina said. "I mean the way he and Zoicite where arguing didn't look good. Jeadite looked like he could care less about the situation." She broke out in a giggle. "That would also explain my dream."
"A dream?" Hotaru asked.
"With Kunzite," She smiled. "I had it last night."
"Weird," Lita said.
"Zoicite wasn't there the entire time," Raye broke in. "Jeadite might have been but Zoicite just appeared a few seconds after I spotted him on the roof which means he most likely didn't see it and if Jeadite did see us transform and what Serena said was true then we SHOULD be safe for now." Everyone sighed happily as they felt part of the pressure lift off them.
"Well then..." Mina clapped. "How about that shopping trip that we had planned on being continued now? I still haven't bought that dress I saw in that store."
"Good idea," Serena said. The cats just sighed. Everyone headed toward the door to head to the mall. Luna looked at the two cats that surrounded her.
"Back to what we where talking about," Luna said.
"Do it without me.." Artemis said. "I'm tired so I'm taking a nap." He layed down curling up. Both female cats just hung their heads.
"There was a purple cat in my dream..." Demo's said. "Well vision, with the mark of Saturn on his forehead."
"That's strange," Luna said. "I mean Hotaru is a scout without this mystery cat."
"I know, so I figure he should be around."
"ZZZZzzzzzz," Artemis said which made Luna and Demos sweat drop. They both broke out laughing waking up the poor sleeping cat.

***********************************************

It had been another long day of work for Darien. He had been caught up in it so much he hadn't been able to contact any of the scouts to see how the progress for the crystals had been going. Walking in the kitchen he was going to grab an order for one of his tables. It was Salmon with potatoes and green beans. He had never seen this man at the restaurant before. Walking out with it he set it on the mans table.
Darien set the plate down in front of the customer. The man before him in a baseball cap just began to chuckle. "Is something wrong sir?"
"No, nothing at all," He said leaning back as if to look at him. The weird look in his eyes made Darien nervous. Then the man leaned in and whispered, "Just that its probably the first time in my memory that you've served me like I was higher then you in the royalty standings Prince Darien..." Darien dropped the pan he was holding quickly picking it up looking at the man trying to figure out who he was exactly. He leaned in chuckling in more. "How's your princess Darien?"
"Who are you?" He hissed quietly. The man leaned back.
"You can call me Jed, Darien," He said with a chuckle.
"Jeadite..." Darien hissed quietly. That's when Jed put his thumb up.
"Bingo."
"What do you want?" Darien said darting his eyes back and forth.
"Don't worry," Jed said. "I've put a barrier around us so to everyone else it looks like we're talking and joking like we where good friends."
"Ok," Darien said looking down at the man. "What do you want exactly?"
"I've grown tired of Beryl Darien, thought you should know that."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I'm not as loyal as I once was to her and lately I've been.." He moved about in his chair like he was uneasy. "...feeling rather odd, like I said my loyalty has gone down the drain for her."
"So, leave her and live on Earth if you much rather not be apart of her team."
"See, its not that simple," Jeadite continued trying to explain. "I realized its not just I don't have any loyalty for her but I much despise her and her wanting to control the universe." Darien glared at the man. "It's like my eyes seem to be opening to what she really is and I don't much like it."
"And what do I have to do with your vignette towards your queen," Darien asked.
"Well I'm thinking of joining up with you, I mean I'm remembering strange things that have to do with you and the sailor scouts...like Serena..." With Serena's name Jeadite's eyes seemed to soften as he looked down. Darien could have sworn that he looked almost human just then, a love struck human male.
"...you...you know about Serena?"
"And the rest, though the princess still eludes my mind. Like I said my mind seems to be bringing things forward that seems to be forgotten. Just today I saw them all transform..."
"WHAT?!" Darien shouted.
"Relax, I was the only one that saw it," Jeadite said. "Besides, I triggered Serena's transformation as I kissed her not to long ago." He stared off as if reliving the event.
"THAT was you?" Darien asked. 'No wonder she didn't name names...' He then thought.
"Anyway I'm going to join up with you as a double agent for now, Beryl is breathing down our backs so I can't just leave or she'll kill me before I step one foot out the door." Jeadite said leaning and taking a bite of the food. "This is quit good you know, complements to the chief."
"You think that we'll just accept you?" Darien said glaring and trying to keep his cool.
"If you don't I can just tell Beryl all I know," Jeadite responded like it was nothing. "And you wouldn't want that."
"And then what would happen to your precious Serena if you did that?" Darien said sitting down. "She'll kill her." Jeadite realized Darien had found a loop hole in his plan. He just began to chuckle again.
"Now then I couldn't have that," He replied leaning back. Then he got serious again. "This alliance is between only you and me for now, you understand this Darien? I can't risk having the others find out. You can keep your cool in these situations but the others cannot. Just today they where hollering like there was no tomorrow."
"And how do you know I can keep my cool about this and if I'll even agree to this," Darien replied.
"Because your confused and worried about this, I can tell it." He said. "Your not the only one who feels like this is a major dejavoo, everyone at the Negaverse feels it as well. It was the curse Darien that brought about this confusion."
"A curse?" Darien said now interested in what Jeadite was saying. He and the other scouts wanted answers to why they where reliving the time line again and for the first time there was a real name to what had happened.
"Yah..I hear Destanance and Beryl talking about how it must have failed, though they won't tell us what and why. I think they remember it all, well at least Destanance cuz Beryl seems clueless to finding the rainbow crystals."
"Who's Destanance?" Darien asked.
"Beryl's right hand girl who has some old royal blood in her," Jeadite responded. "Beryl is going to use her to get the crystal to obey her then kill her."
"And she's the one who remembers everything?"
"Except her own families identities that is, or else the princess would already be killed which hasn't happened. What ever happened with the curse has erased that part of all of our memories who it effected." Jeadite finished the food off which he had been eating thought the conversation. "How much do I owe you?"
"10.99," Darien responded looking at the slip he was still holding. Jeadite stood up placing 15 bucks on the table.
"Keep the change as a tip," Jeadite said picking up his coat. "Well I must be heading, Zoicite is probably having a hissy fit that I've disappeared."
"Is that the our you where talking about with Beryl?"
"Yah, he's paired up with me to find energy and to figure out who the other monsters are and why their attacking," Jeadite said. "And to find you guys of course but I don't really care about all she wants to do." He began to walk to the door.
"Wait," Darien said. "How will I get in contact with you about the double agent stuff?"
"Well I was just going to appear when I had something useful but then again you might have useful stuff too," He began to dig through his pockets and pulled something out that looked like a quarter and threw it to him.
"What's this?" Darien asked.
"It's my calling card," He replied. "Just hold it in your hand and say my name and I'll hear yah. Kind of useful isn't it? Beryl has one of those things built into her head or something like that so whenever she wants me..." That's when he stopped for a second.
"What is it?" Darien asked.
"..She calls," Jeadite finished. "That was her, she probably wants an update on the monster I saw so I'll see you later."
"Yah," Darien said as Jeadite walked out the door and the area around them turned back to normal.
"Hey Darien!" A male voice called. He turned his head to see his manager.
"Yah?" Darien asked.
"Clean up that table and go, your shift was done ten minutes ago. You where so caught up in that conversation you where having with that guy I decided to wait till you where done. It looked like you guys hadn't seen each other in a while the way you where laughing and talking," He replied. Darien nodded and quickly finished cleaning the table. Taking off his apron and putting on his coat he headed out to his car. The day had passed pretty quickly. Looking down at the weird quarter he sighed hopping in. Why did things have to get much more complicated before they got clear?
He didn't want to think about it right then. Right then all he wanted to do was go home, hide the quarter calling card thingy, take a shower, and go to bed. Tomorrow he had a day off, which meant he could think about it then.

*********************************************************

Ooo Jeadite is a double agent?! Well at least he wants to be. Another wonderful twist. Well please review before you go and as always thanks for taking the time to read one of my stories.