Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Mars Saga ❯ A First Rainbow ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Version 1.5
Now with spellcheck!

The Mars Saga
by Candy aka solarsun
Chapter 22: A first Rainbow

Amy bit her lip as she winced in pain as the blast hit her.
"One would think Greg would be easier to defeat!" She shouted looking up at the five scouts standing there. Reaching her arm that she was hit on up she pressed her earring as her visor came on reading out the monster that was Greg at one time's vitals.
"Here let me help you!" Hotaru shouted rushing over to Amy and pulling her hand off the wound and began to slowly heal it so it wouldn't bleed so much.
"Thank you," Amy said standing up slowly and pulling out her computer.
Raye and the others weren't having a very good time either with the monster that came out of Greg when by Demo's advice Raye used her scepter, instead of Serena's Crescent Moon Wand, to extract the small rainbow crystal.
"Those arms are a nuance!" Lita yelled looking at Mina. "Use your chain to hold him Venus!" She turned to see Mina with Artemis beside her dodging some of the arms trying to wrap around her and the cat.
"Better said then done!" Mina yelled back ducking behind a giant trash can. Artemis looked out at Serena and Raye who where jumping and ducking the limbs that where after them as well. Greg had turned into a monster with about ten vine like limbs that where flailing and snapping toward them. This was their first attempt to take any of the crystals that they knew of. All the scouts had been so busy with their lives and the problems that had arisen from everything that the whole rainbow crystal retrieval had been pushed aside.
"This is why we should train more!" Luna's voice was heard through out it all though nobody couldn't see her. "Venus do it now!"
"Venus Love me Chain!" Venus shouted as the chain began to wrap around the creature as it made it's way through the limbs. "Venus Heart Attack!" She shouted as well holding the chain with one hand as it was wrapped around the wrist as she grabbed her wand with the other sending a giant yellow heart toward the creature to drain it of energy.
"Now Mars!" Demos said.
"What the heck do I do?!" Mars shouted blinking at the cat that was at her feet.
"Mars Phoenix Fire! That's your call for the healing power of your scepter." Demos shouted.
"...Ok..." Raye said sounding uncertain about it. Reaching out her wand appeared in her left hand. Reaching out she grabbed it with her other hand and slammed it on the cement. "MARS PHOENIX FIRE!" Fire surrounded the creature being held still by Mina's chain as a screech of some bird was heard by all around it as the fire died after it surrounded him revealing Greg now in Mina's chain. Letting go of her chain it vanished around him letting him fall forward in the arms of Amy who was the closest to him then all of them. That's when Serena turned her head to see Raye falling forward.
"Raye!" She shouted rushing over and catching the girl in her fall. The scepter landed a few inches away but Raye fell in Serena's arms as she looked concernly at her friend. Every time she used that blasted scepter she would fall unconscious or be severally weakened. It was like her first few times using her wand..and like those transformations like the crisis one that would affect her like that. Turning her head she heard an evil laugh as a figure started walking toward the light of the street lamps. Another creature stood there, this time a female form, laughing at them, her red eyes glowing lightly as the arms that where giant sword blades where swung around her elegantly in a dance that started creeping the lunar princess out. She recognized the type of youma it was instantly. This was one of Hotaru's fathers creatures.
"Crap.." Lita hissed seeing it. "We get done with one problem and now we have another!"
Serena was still on her knees trying to hold her still out friend from falling completely on the ground and also trying to keep her from the site of the new monster.
"This majority sucks!" Mina said clenching a fist as her wand appeared in it once more. "Luna didn't you say we didn't have to deal with these creeps till after the princess was found?!"
"Things change." Luna said peaking her head out of her hiding place underneath the dumpster that Artemis had taken cover as well. "In the other time line Saturn here wasn't discovered for another six to eight months."
"Hello scouts.." The creature said stopping her dance for a second. "I am known as Blades and I'm here to claim a pure crystal of the boy.." She grinned showing her spiked teeth under her lips.
"Oooo really original," Lita said rolling her eyes as her wand appeared in her hand. "You won't be touching a hair on Greg's head!"
Amy was trying to stand up with Greg in her arms, she wasn't the strongest scout but she had to get the boy out of harms way. He had been though enough in the past few hours for a life time. Of course he knew it was coming, the rainbow crystal that was buried deep within him had told him that. He also knew of the past life that Serena, Luna, Raye, and herself remembered clearly..along with Artemis now though nobody else had the memories returned to them. Luna or Artemis wouldn't allow it saying that since it was a new time they didn't want to spend any more energy wasted on the false life. The only reason Artemis had gotten the Luna beam was because Luna didn't want to be the only cat to remember the old events. She wanted his opinions..and though she wouldn't say it..she wanted to guarantee the fact that the Artemis she remembered in the other life would return to her with his memories restored. Demos had opted not to have such memories given to her saying it might effect and confuse her when the old and true memories of their pasts came back to her. Biting her lip again she felt a slight pain in the now scratched shoulder as she held him there trying to drag him toward Lita who came forward grabbing the boy. Greg had volunteered for the retrieval of the crystal like Amy had said he would. At least he didn't change in this timeline. Quickly Lita scooped the boy up and rushed him behind the stationary dumpster where Luna and Artemis where and laid him there returning in a few seconds not wanting to miss any of the action that was about to break loose. Turning her head she spotted Hades next to Hotaru who had moved to Serena's side trying to restore some energy to the girl. They where going to need her in this battle as well.
"Well shall we get this party started then?" The creature said raising her arms up and making a X motion in front of her sending some kind of power surge toward Amy, Mina, and Lita who all dove for cover once it blazed past them hitting a brick wall which burst open. That only made the creature named Blade grin bigger as she turned her head toward the injured Amy. The plan that had formulated in the creatures mind was obvious to the blue haired genius..but she didn't get the time nor chance to speak it before she was pinned up against the wall, with the woman's razor sharp hand blades at her neck like a giant pair of scissors. Amy squirmed under the pressure that was being put on her. Lita though wasn't going to stand for this and rushed at the backside of the womoniod figure sending a kick in the side of her back making it recoil backwards...letting Amy drop to her feet again. Within a few seconds Amy had her wand out and aimed at the creature with a look of anger upon her face.
"I'm sorry..but I won't let you touch him either." Amy's eyes turned toward Mina and Lita who nodded. Both girls raised the wands they had in their hands up in a stance like Amy was doing.
"Mercury..."
"Jupiter Thunder..."
"Venus Heart..."
The wands began to vibrate under the fingers of each scouts as they began to light up in their respective colors: light blue, a deep green, and an orange. Doing the motions they held off just for a moment to be in time with the others.
"...Tsunami!" Amy shouted releasing her wave of water.
"...Strike!" Lita said at the same time releasing her wave of thunder.
"...Attack!" Mina said as well in time with Lita and Amy releasing a giant yellow heart once again. All three powers mixed together taking the shape of an ever changing liquid heart that crackled and hissed like thunder that exploded against the unprepared youma. Letting the breaths that all three had been holding they looked at each other seeing that the creature had vanished..only leaving the shell of the eggs or seeds, that Hotaru's father made to house his evil, which turned to dust and blew away in a light unseen gust of wind.
"Finally!" Hotaru said as Raye's eyes opened up lightly.
"...I never get used to that..." She muttered sitting up slowly from Serena's lap rubbing the back of her head. "How long have I been out?"
"O..not long..but long enough to have another youma attack us!" Mina said frustratedly. "I don't like the fact we have two bad guys attacking us at every chance they can get."
"For one Venus.." Serena stated standing up once the entire weight of Raye had been pulled off her. "This was the first attack in a while from anyone of the two AND a rainbow monster is a voluntary attack..not one planned by Beryl."
"We should probably get home now..the battle was far from short tonight. Our parents are probably worried sick about us." Amy said looking around.
"Grandpa probably never noticed I left..though Chad is another matter," Raye mumbled standing up with the help of Hotaru once again. "We can just bring Greg and head for the temple. Once there just call your parents and say we got caught up talking and chatting so much and cleaning the temple that the time just slipped right by us."
"Good plan," Lita said then coming out from behind the dumpster with Greg in her arms. "Then we can talk to Greg some more. He hinted at a few things before all this happened."
"Yeah," Amy said not quite sure how she was going to tell Greg about Zach though she suspected he already knew about the boyfriend. Rubbing the side of her head again and then her still slightly sore shoulder she walked next to Lita as they finished up the talk and planning.

In a flurry of black rose petals Zoicite appeared in the shadows of a dark alleyway next to the battle ground after reading the alien youma that appeared. Of course by the time he had arrived the creature was gone due to the scouts magic. His eyes gazed down at the blue haired scout of Mercury. He had never realized that the scout of Mercury did indeed have a hair style much like Amy and the hair color was the same as well. Rubbing the side of his head, brushing his hands through his hair he sighed. There was a magic barrier around them..protecting their identity from regular human beings. Of course if he tried he could see through the magic but unless he tried it did affect him. Looking down at her left shoulder he noticed the cut on it that must have happened during the attack. His eyes gazed at her hard trying to figure out if Jeadite was right about Amy. What would happen if what he said was true? What if the girl he loved was his queens mortal enemy? Sighing he disappeared making a mental note that he would keep an eye out on her left shoulder tomorrow when they went on their date.

Raye turned her head feeling something evil that had just left. Looking over to the others who where looking at her wondering what she was looking at she raised her hand and waved it off. "Let's just get back." She said as they began to jump away.

**************************************************

Yawning Hotaru looked at all the girls around the table that they had brought into Raye's room to hold the food that Raye and Lita had went to dig up in the miko's kitchen.
"..So...do you have any idea what Greg was going to tell us after the crystal was taken out of him?" She asked looking at Mina, Serena, and Amy whom was next to the makeshift bed that Raye had made in the corner of her room.
"..No..this was something new," Amy said looking up at the scout of Saturn. "He did say it was something that we couldn't possibly remember because it was a new thing." Reaching over she brushed the hair off his face and sighed. Back then in the other life Amy felt something toward Greg though it really didn't get to play out at all because of his move away from herself and the fact she was always busy with school or scout business. Of course he knew that as well. There was a little twinge of guilt with the thought of Zach that just past though her mind. The blonde haired man held her heart now..once where Greg had tread, and maybe the guy she had the rival with back then as well though she never found out the identity of the smart man. Part of her back then wished it was Greg though she knew it couldn't have been true because those tests only where brought out in Japan.
"We're back!" Lita said holding two trays in her hand while Raye came behind her with a tea pot with a tray of cups. Setting down the tray Lita passed out the saucers to each of the girls around the table and let them dig in the pile of cookies that she had found in the fridge that she had brought over a few days ago when they had gathered just to talk.
"It's time for an official scout meeting now," Luna said sitting up next to the table. "From now and out we will not wait this long to have a meeting. A week at the most will be the limit with this." She looked around the table watching the girls munch on cookies and sipping the tea.
"Ok Luna," Serena sighed. "It's just that it's really hard to do such things when we've all got lives now to deal with." She looked over at Amy who looked kind of startled then a blush came across her cheeks. "If I remember correctly it was Amy who really pushed us to have those meetings back in the other life."
"..Well..things change I guess," Amy said looking over at Greg as he began to stir on the bed.
"As they always do.." He mumbled sitting up slowly. "Well it's good to see that you guys won..and none of you are seriously hurt..I think.."
"It's good to see that your up as well," Lita said smiling as she handed him a plate with cookies and a cup of tea. He looked about recognizing the room as Raye's and thanked Lita.
"..Well I'm guessing your waiting on the information I told you I would tell you after this was done with," Greg said setting the plate on his lap. "There are a few things. There are a few friends in the shadows of Beryl for one."
"..What do you mean by that?" Mina said blinking and looking at him.
"..I guess double agents would be another word. That's what I saw."
"Like Jeadite.." Serena sighed a bit smiling a bit. "He could be one of the people that Greg is meaning."
"Though Jeadite never came to us saying he wanted to be a double agent," Lita pointed out then looked back at Greg. "Is there anything else?"
"..Yes...Though the lot of you are confused about everything that is happening..this is how it is suppose to be. This was the destiny of all of you so don't get to upset." He turned and began to move to the edge of the bed. His head swung over to Amy as a sigh came past his lips. "..And..Amy though something is going to come up..you must understand this has to be..its nothing you can change AND forgiveness is a virtue."
"..What is that suppose to mean?" Amy asked blinking at Greg.
"..You'll see Amy," He said then stood up leaving the blue haired girl confused. "Anyway my father is probably waiting for me at home, so I must go. I'll see you guys around." Waving the boy let himself out of Raye's room and left the temple as quietly as he came.
"That was weird," Mina said blinking and turning her head to the rest of the girls and cats as Amy scooted toward the table now that Greg was gone.
"...Yeah.." Amy said looking about the table. "Anyway since we got the first rainbow crystal it's been proven at least Greg's case hasn't changed between timelines. It could be pretty safe to say that the rest of the six crystals haven't changed hosts either."
"Though it's not a guarantee," Demos stated. "Things have changed from what the few of you remember. Since I wasn't there I wouldn't know about these people."
"And I wasn't apart of the team yet when things happened, so I don't remember either," Lita said looking over at Mina who just shrugged.
The rest of the night played out smoothly besides a few mistakes on Serena's part when it came to eating and spilling her tea. The girls talked about things that they could remember about the past life and how the new cats, Demos and Hades, weren't there. Then they talked about where the cats could have been misplaced in the past life because Serena, Raye, Amy, or Luna could remember them being there. Mina had suggested that both cats had been born on the North American continent so there was no possible way that they could have found their way here. Lita and Raye didn't really care where the cats had been placed. She wanted to know what in the world had happened to cause all the mess that they had experienced. There had been no real clue yet to what had happened to cause everything to flip around. Amy even tried to contact Pluto somehow to see if she knew anything but much to their surprise they couldn't. Luna said it was destiny that allowed Pluto to waver from the time gates in the other time and it would be destiny now that would do the same. But till the destined time for the woman she could not move from her stance; always like a statue next to the large white doors of time.
Yawning Raye stretched a bit and looked about noticing that Mina, Serena, and Hotaru had fallen asleep where they had sat: Serena next to the table, Mina across from her, and Hotaru had moved next to Raye's bed and now was leaning on it. Lita chuckled as she stood up looking at the three scouts. Amy just yawned.
"I guess this marks the end of the meeting then," Amy laughed. Raye just nodded chuckling a bit as well.
"I guess so." She said. Lita and Raye then put the girls on the floor comfortably so they wouldn't have hurting backs the next morning. Lita and Amy crawled into their blankets that Raye had grabbed for them and wished the miko sweet dreams as she went to check over the temple one more time before turning in for the night. Walking down the hallways Raye could barely hear the sound of her own socked feet against the hard wood floor of the temple beneath her but someone must have.
"Mistress Raye..?" A groggy male voice called through a door next to her. Blinking Raye wanted to run down the hallway as fast as she came and ignore the question to leave the man to his conclusions to whom or what he had just heard but taking a deep breath Raye decided against such actions. Though she looked 14 she wasn't mentally. Such stupid ideas where beneath her now. She was still chewing herself out for such a stupid reaction to Chad showing up in the first place.
"..Yes Chad..?" She called out to him as the door opened up slightly to see a tossed hair man standing there in a rob of some kind.
"..I was just wondering who was out there, that's all.." He said shutting the door again. Letting the breath she was holding go Raye contemplated how this Chad was slightly different then the other time's Chad. For one a situation like this in the other time would have resulted in Raye beating Chad for coming out and yelling, almost waking her grandfather, how much he loved her. Though she knew that his feelings hadn't changed from the other timeline this Chad was much more reserved then his counterpart. Continuing the walk down the hall she stopped next to the fire room and slid the doors open to see her grandfather there hard at work as the priest of the temple. Not wanting to disturb his meditation she slid the door shut quietly once again and headed back to her room to head to bed finally. Tonight had been to long for her liking.

*********************************************

Aft er a few days of working Darien wanted to have a small vacation like the one he had had when he had unexpectedly gotten sick at the temple that day. Since it was nearing the holidays once more his work at the restaurant had become really busy. All the extra hours he was putting in was more because he had to make up the time he had off then anything. Turning his head he saw another costumer waving at him to get his attention. Quickly heading over there he jotted down their orders and headed to the kitchen to give them to the cooks. Then it was back out again to talk to someone else for their order or just to make sure that they where happy with their order and/or service that he had given.
He barely had time to think about the date he had shared with the miko not but a few days ago with everything that had happened. There were still issues between the two of them. Right now Darien could see himself going on another date with the girl. He always had these strong feelings when he thought of the scout of Mars though he was always doubting himself thinking that this might be somehow him trying to relate to the past time again, when he had dated the girl a few times. Darien was as confused as ever when it came to her.
"Orders up!" A cook announced to him to get his attention. Nodding Darien walked over to the plate and took it into his hands then walking over to the table that had ordered it placing it on the top. The people there thanked him and he smiled nodding. Then quickly walked away trying to find another table to help or just to ask if they needed anything. This was his job.

Later that night (the same night everything else had happened with the scouts and Greg) Darien arrived back at his apartment. Opening the door Darien flipped on the light, slipped off his shoes, and set the keys to his bike on the table next to the door. Turning around he shut the door and flipped a few locks on it so nothing would happen when his back wasn't turned. Though he figured Jeadite's arrangement was truthful in nature something in the end might happen and if Beryl had found out his identity by the double agent then he would be hunted like some bird or wild game. Walking over to the kitchen he started a pot of water on the stove then walked over to the desk where he had placed the strange quarter sized thing of Jeadite's in. Opening it up he picked up the coin and looked about his room. Nothing seemed to stir or move so far which meant that it wouldn't take just a picking up of the coin to bring the man. Taking a deep break Darien closed his left hand around the coin and muttered the general's name. Within a matter of seconds black rose petals stirred on the floor beside the couch as a man appeared.
"Yes?" He muttered turning around to see Darien, wide eyed in shock as if he didn't know that would work. Jeadite frowned seeing the prince standing there. "You know if you just going to be crying wolf I'm going to reserve the option of ignoring your calls."
"..No..I'm sorry," Darien said putting the coin back in the drawer and shutting it quietly. "..It's just that I didn't expect you to come the way you did or as fast as you did." He turned hearing the whistle of the hot water in the kitchen leaving Jeadite standing there.
"Well that's how it works," Jeadite said seeing the couch behind him and leaning back, sitting on it. "So what's up?"
"...Well.." Darien said walking out of the kitchen with a cup of hot tea in his hands. "I just wanted to see if you where still alive or not. With Beryl a threat I was afraid she might have found out about you and in return found out about me and the others."
"Nah..she's as clueless as ever," He laughed sitting up. "..Though..it's a good thing you called. I need to talk with you about something."
"Yeah?" Darien asked setting the tea on the coffee table in front of Jeadite as he sat in a chair kitty corner to the couch he was on.
"I'm trying to get Zoicite to leave Beryl as well." Jeadite said. "So I told him something and gave him one of my summoning coins so he could think about what I had said and then left him. I figured he would just go right out and find out if what I said was true..but it's taken him longer then expected."
"..I'm not getting at what your saying.." Darien said reaching for his tea again. "What did you tell him exactly?"
"..I'll tell you after it's all said and done," Jeadite said. "I just need a place to stay until Zoicite gets up off his lazy butt and does something about it." The statement made the semi calm Darien do a spit take across the living room floor with his tea that he had been sipping. All calmness had left the room immediately with Jeadite's last statement.
"..You can't be serious!" Darien exclaimed. "..Can't you just go back to the Negaverse or something or bunk with someone else?!"
"..For one if I go back Beryl realizes something is up and starts questioning me about it. For another I have no other human's I trust." Jeadite stated waving his hand in the air as he was explaining these things.
"..And you trust me?" He eyed him skeptically.
"Well as far as I can throw you..but that's good enough for me for now," Jeadite said standing up. "I can't afford to sleep in another of your guys nasty motels."
"..Fine whatever..as long as you don't bring any one of your general or youma friends here," Darien said after a long pause. "And you have to dress human. If any one of the scouts stop by, your secrets up."
"I'm not that stupid stupid," Jeadite said waving a hand as a whole new identity came into place where he was standing. It was a tall man, long brown hair, that was tied back. "Better?"
"Fine." Darien said standing up. "I'm going to my room to change and then I'm going to sleep. You can sleep on the couch here."
"Better then those beds," Jeadite mumbled as the light was flipped off in the living room and a few seconds later the kitchen followed. With Jeadite in his room Darien remembered something Serena had told him about the man. Later he made a mental note that he would go and ask the general about what had happened between the scout of the moon and him. Though he knew Serena and him weren't destined like the other time, Darien still had a little protective streak of the blonde.

*************************************************

Yawning Amy awoke on the floor next to Raye's bed. It was a good thing it was a Sunday and they had no school tomorrow. Picking up her things she decided not to wake the others and head out the door to her home to take a show and get dressed. Amy wanted to call Zach later and find out if he could meet her at the library or something to just sit and chat. It had been a few days since either of them could get away from their duties. Taking her school bag in her hands she walked out the door and headed down the street humming lightly to herself.
She never noticed the dark figure behind her...

Zoicite seen her leave the temple with her school bag in hand. Part of him was scared, another part of him was jealous and angered. He didn't know what to think. He had to find out though. This was something he couldn't put off any longer. If Amy was Sailor Mercury like Jeadite had said things would most definitely need changing between them.
Reaching out he touched her shoulder lightly making Amy jump slightly as she turned around to see Zach standing behind her with a somber look upon his face. That didn't matter to much to the blue haired girl as a smile spread across her face unaware what was about to happen.
"Zach! I was just thinking about you. Actually I was going to call you after I got home and showered." She said turning around and smiling at him.
"..Well you know I can read minds," Zach said trying to joke but his eyes kept on leading over to her left shoulder wondering if a bandage was being hidden by the sleeve of her school uniform.
"..Really then, what am I thinking now?" She asked laughing as her left hand came and touched her lips lightly...

Zoicite's eyes went wide...

****************************************************
< br> Well here is the latest chapter. I decided they should finally start their rainbow crystal search since I had mentioned it a few chapters back about Greg.
Hehe there is always a lot of suspense when it comes to the relationship between Zoicite & Amy. Mahahaha! Well as I stated before in the other chapter here is the personlized thank you that I had been meaning to get to!

Number Three- Don't worry about your concerns about updating. I will update soon. Actually today as a matter of fact!

Rena H.M.- I know what your getting at with the spaces and all. I have started putting more spaces in my stories so that should help you.

Sakura revies= IIIII - Why thank you! I am really happy that I'm a great author in your eyes. I do what I can.

din diddy dums- Aww thank you for the complement about the loving of my story. Also I'm glad you like all those chapters as well. Chapter 22 will be uploaded today as well.

bubbles100 reviews= II- Yeah I came across a site that speculated why exactly Hotaru and Raye looked so much alike in the series. That is why I made them sisters...also later on something will come up having to deal with it all!

veronica155 reviews=III- Your wish is my command!

Nick Johnson- Well read the story :P But if you must know:
1. It's about all the sailors (not just sailor mars though she is the main character) and how they deal with the change in the time line that occured in the 1st-4th chapter. It's also about Beryl and her henchmen and how they as well deal with the weirdness everything has been thrown into.
2. A bunch of chapters take place in the Silver Millenium but the majority of the story takes place in present day Tokyo.
3. I explained that in the second question.
4. Everyone is as old as they are in the beginning of the series (inner scouts is about 14, hotaru about 12 I'm guessing, Darien is about 18 and the Negaverse people's ages are up in the air)
5. Do you mean in my life or the story? The story it's the opening and it goes to the past. In real life I was bored and always toyed with the idea of Raye/Rei/Mars being the princess.

foxkitsune- I love Inu Yasha and when I get the time I will definitly look at your stories! Also this story is written so people who aren't to familiar with the series could read it and pick up on it as well.

FaIIenOne- I'm always writing on The Mars Saga when I have free time so unless a severe case of Writers Block does show it will continue on.

Elva- Yes I erg you to continue on in the story It only gets better!

windy- Thank you

Jenny reviews- II- Thank you

meeeeee- thank you

mars reviews= II- I will!

shadow- The summer is what kept me from updating.

firemisstress47 reviews- II = I will update!

Reijin reviews= II- Again there was a summer issue

Jacqui10- Yes that is true, it was hard for me at first after getting that review to continue on. It just made me really made that someone would say something like that. I took their thoughts into consideration though and must say that it only made me stronger. Thank you for the words of wisdom.

PyroChic reviews= IIII- Heh yeah. The sickened kiss was funny and good to add to the story.\

neptune-kitty reviews=IIII - It wasn't the ending mind you. I still have A LOT to write before the ending shows.

ariesmars- I thank you for your comments and after we talked it out I took in consideration the spelling and now it's spellchecked as well. It's alright. If you don't want to read the rest of the story it's up to you. I can't force you.

Usagi_mamoru's_only_love: Thank you even though you don't like the pairings it means a lot to me that you took the time to review anyway.

Iridecent Goddess reviews= II- Thank you!

Rozana- Thank you *takes the power she offers* I win!

Serenity endymion's only love- Thank you for giving your opinion. I can't please all people all the time. I hope you find some stories you do like! I knew it was going to take a while to get reviews up there with this being really a required taste type story.

Feona reviews= II- Thank you about what you said about the move. I will update soon!

Jalyne- Spellcheck is done so don't worry about that!

redtopaz- Yes I understand that as well but I figured I needed some sorta animal who had some idea of what was going on in the timeline.

dreamer reviews= II- I would never abandon this thing, death would come first before I did! And yes May the Truth be Revealed is still going, though I'm taking a break on it.

Kristin- Thank you

sararaye- Don't worry you always will!

Ali reviews= II- That was fanfiction.nets problem and I did but converting everything to html (that took a while)

kaye- you where the one that inspired me to start chapter 4 in the present. I thank you for that.

Sniper Dragon- Spellcheck done! Thank you for the comment.

Ellen reviews= II- Thank you

Mars Child1 reviews= II- Yeah so did I but she's going to be happy with Jeadite soon enough ;)

mars lover- Thank you!

pyroangeli423- Thank you

stayblue reviews= IIII- Thank you

livi- Spellcheck has been done, continue on, the ending isn't even close!

LadyX- Yes as am I!

C- Thank you

Michael Dean- I did, you should continue on!

himits-no-hi- Thank you

sailorstar- Thank you as well!

Also I want to thank EVERYONE who has e-mailed me/messaged me on my messangers! They are awesome.

Well I hope I didn't forget you all!

*hands everyone a cookie*


With that all said and done Thanks for taking the time for reading one of my stories and please review before you go!