Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Untold Memories ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

::Later that night::
 
Usagi and Mamoru talked until 4:30. Usagi had to drag herself into Mamoru's room and didn't notice the crystal when she shoved her hand under the pillows. When she touched it, Zoisite whispered, “finally…” His spirit exited the stone and enter Usagi as she inhaled. Before Usagi could start dreaming, in her unconscious stupor she pulled out the stone from under the pillow and placed in on the nightstand, “It…begins…” she said as she passed out.
When she was finally dead to the world, Usagi had the weirdest dream. She never had dreams about her past unless she was worried about something. Yet there she was standing on her balcony looking at the earth. Serenity was wondering how soon her dear Endymion would be back on the moon. In the back of her mind, Usagi thought maybe she might finally see what he looks like. She would have been happy but she was having a feeling of being watched. She shrugged it off when she remember that the entire kingdom was downstairs at Endymion's surprise birthday party. She walked into her room while Zoisite watched her sit on her bed and play with her party mask.
hmm…this is interesting. So the prince's lover was in fact, Princess Serenity. Even more curious, the reincarnation knows about everything yet doesn't know what our prince looks like. But I might need to see more to find out why.” Zoisite said. Of course Serenity could not hear him.
There was a knock on the door. Serenity was excited, thinking it was her lover and Zoisite just watched.
“Come in.” Serenity said.
When the door opened, her mother walked in, Serenity hid her disappointment.
“Serenity, why aren't you down at the party? Everyone is down there.” Selene asked.
“I'm just waiting for someone, mother.”
“Might it be Endymion?”
“Maybe…”
“Well, he's the reason I'm up here.”
Serenity perked, “Really?”
“You sound happier. Anyways, he's downstairs.”
“Why? He said he would meet me up here.”
“Just go down there. He is waiting.”
Serenity walked up to her mother and kissed her on the cheek. She walked out of her room, placed her mask on, and hurried down the stairs. When she entered the ballroom, there were many people slow dancing to a beautiful melody. She looked around to see if she could find her prince. She didn't even notice him walk up behind her until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Endymion in an intricate mask.
As though Serenity could read Usagi's mind she said, “Happy birthday, Endy. Now, take off your mask so I can see the birthday boy's face.”
“All right, Sere,” as he took off the mask Usagi's dream ended when the mask was almost off.
Usagi opened her eyes, “Damn… Maybe if I go back to sleep I can see his face.” But when she fell back asleep she had a dream about food.
Zoisite exited Usagi's body and stood over her and shivered, “wow…she is weird. I definitely don't need to tell Mamoru-sama about that, But, I guess I should tell him about everything else,” He smiled and entered his stone to sleep until needed next. He so tired that he didn't even care that the stone was on the nightstand instead of under the pillows. After he entered the stone, Usagi woke up to the smell of food outside the room.
“Ohhh…I thought that smell was only in my dream.” She looked at the clock and saw it was 1:00 PM. When she got up, she saw that Mamoru had set out some clothes, a black tee and a pair of dark blue denim shorts, for her to wear. She changed into them, and walked into the kitchen and saw that Mamoru was sitting at the table with glasses on reading a paper. Across from him was a large plate of food. Mamoru heard the creak of the floor, looked up and smiled.
“Usa-ko, I knew the smell would wake you up. How did you sleep? You didn't make a sound.” Mamoru wondered hoping Zoisite figured something out.
“Perfectly. Your bed is comfortable.”
Mamoru got up, “Here sit down and eat while I go change my clothes and we can talk more when you're done eating.”
“Okay, thanks for the clothes.”
“No problem.” He patted her head as he passed her. She giggled and practically dived into her food. He walk into the bedroom and changed into a black sweater and a pair of tan slacks. Before he made the bed, he was about to pull Zoisite's stone from where he got it but found it on the nightstand.
“Weird… How did it get there? Zoisite-san…wake up.”
Zoisite came out of the stone and yawned, “Yes, Mamoru-sama?”
“What is the stone doing on the nightstand, not under the pillows?”
Zoisite thought, “It was there when the girl woke up the first time.”
“Okay, as long as you didn't pry anymore than needed. Did you find something out?”
“I discovered something in the first dream, but the second dream was too scary for even me. It involved the girl attacking a creampuff.”
“That's Usa-ko for you. What did you discover?”
“I'll tell you everything when the girl is gone.”
“Alright, do you want to go to sleep or do you want to stay awake?”
Zoisite yawned, “I would like to sleep and process all the information.”
Mamoru grabbed his stone, “Sleep,” Zoisite went into his stone as Mamoru carried it back and placed it carefully into the case, “He's really tired, please let him sleep.” As he walked out, he heard three voices, “As you wish.” Mamoru smiled and walked back to see that Usagi had finished her food and drank all the tea.
“Wow, I didn't think you would be done by the time I was done.”
“I usually have a smaller breakfast, but I didn't want to waste the food.”
“No big. Ummm…what time did you tell your friend you would be coming?”
“I told her whenever.”
“What about your parents?”
“Mako-chan can handle it. Plus, if there is any problems she now knows your cell number. Why are you so worried?”
“I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out for a while. I have nothing to do today, plus since we did something for my birthday yesterday, I wanted to do something today for yours.”
“But mine was a month ago.”
“So what. I can still celebrate it. Can't I?”
“Well, sure, I just don't what you can do for me.”
“It won't be as exciting as what we did yesterday, but I'll try my best. I thought about it after you went to bed.”
“No big. So that's why you wanted me to go to bed so much.”
“Yep, that's why,” Mamoru smiled, `Plus, so Zoisite-san could find some info about you.'
“So what do you want to do for me?”
“It's a surprise.”
“I love surprises.”
“Okay, I have some sandals you can wear and we'll be off.” Mamoru smiled and walked to the door. When he opened it, Usagi gasped. In the hallway was Makoto and Ami out-of-breath smiling at her.
“How did you know where Mamoru-san lived?” Usagi gasped.
“We looked in the phonebook.” Ami replied.
“Nice look, Usagi-chan,” Makoto said.
“Hello. Are you the friends that Usagi-chan talked so much about?”
Usagi answered for them, “Yep,” She pointed to the brown haired one, “ That is Makoto Kino, the one who cooked the food,” then pointed to the blue haired one, “and This Ami Mizuno. She helped me find the book.”
They both said, “Nice to meet you.”
Usagi turned to them, “Now, what do you want.”
Makoto eyed Mamoru, which he didn't let it show that he noticed, and said, “One of our other friends showed up and would like to talk to us. They are having a crisis.”
“Why do I need to be there?” Usagi asked obliviously.
“They really need you.” Ami said.
She finally caught on, “Can't you see them alone this one time?”
“No, they be mad if you don't show,” Makoto replied. Usagi turned to Mamoru, “Is it all right if I go, I should be back in an hour or 2.”
“It's fine with me. They sound like they really need you. Plus you can go home and change into something more comfortable than my clothes. I don't mind waiting.”
Usagi turned to the girls, “Go ahead down, I have to grab something.”
The girls giggled and started to leave. Usagi ran and got her broach. As she passed by Mamoru she kissed him on the cheek and said, “Sorry, about the timing. I'll be back soon, Mamo-chan.” Mamoru kissed her on the cheek too and watched as she ran down the stairs. After he shut the door, he walked into the kitchen and brew some tea. As he was waiting, he noticed that while he was talking to Zoisite, Usagi cleaned up his kitchen and wash the dishes that she and Mamoru has used for breakfast and the night before.
“I thought I was only gone five minutes. How did she eat and clean up so fast? Weird.”As he thought about it, the noise from the teapot snapped him back to reality. He took it off and poured himself a cup. He grabbed a cookie from a jar and walk into the living room.
“You guys can come out now.”
Three of the four spirits were standing in his living room talking amongst themselves.
“Where's Zoisite-san?” Mamoru wondered as he ate his cookie.
“You told us not to disturb him, Mamoru-sama,” Kunzite replied.
“He kept repeating the words `not the creampuff' in his sleep.” Jadeite smiled.
Mamoru sipped his tea and smiled, “What was Usagi doing to that creampuff that would scare even Zoisite-san? I don't even want to know. Thank you guys for not waking him up,” he walked into the bathroom and grabbed the case and returned to the living room, “But you could have woken him up out of his bad dream.”
He placed the case on the table and gently pulled out the stones, “Zoisite, wake up, you can sleep more after you tell me something.” Zoisite came out yawned and shuddered, “How did you sleep?” Mamoru and the others stifled a laugh.
“You don't want to know. I will never enter that girl's mind again.”
“Since you'll never enter it again, you can tell me what you saw and I promise you can sleep for a week.”
“First, let me ask you some questions. Are you sure you want to know this information?”
“Yes, I want to know why she is powerful enough to open the box.”
“Okay, are you sure you want to know everything about her?”
“Yes.”
“What do you think of her?”
“She is alright. She is a huge ditz, but she has her good moments.”
“Do you think you could be romantically connected to her?”
“Maybe, only time will tell.”
“Don't you find it strange that you disliked her quite alot and all of a sudden you found yourself infatuated with her.”
“A little but people can change and notice stuff about others. Any more questions?”
“One more. Are you prepared in case this is very bad news?”
Mamoru thought for a moment. After a minute he look Zoisite in the eye and said, “I'm prepared for anything.”
“Okay, but…umm…I don't know how to say it. But I can tell you she was even more powerful in her past life and she was very well-loved.”
“How so.”
“She and her family were very powerful people and I don't mean influential. You were in her dream too.”
“Me? Mamoru or Endymion? Be more specific, will ya.”
“Endymion-sama.”
“How was he in the picture.”
“Endymion-sama was at the same party. At the party I saw him with his lover also.”
“Really? Who was it?”
“I think I have said enough. Maybe you were never supposed to know.”
“Why? Just tell me.”
“You sure? Okay…” Zoisite sighed, “Endymion-sama's lover was…”
“Was…?”
“…Seren-.”
“Selene?!”
“No, Selene-sama's daughter.”
Mamoru was shocked, “Serenity was his lover in the past? I knew she was beautiful, but not the most beautiful person in the universe. Really?”
“Yes, and they look very much in love.”
“Okay. If Usa-ko's past-self was at the party she must have known Endymion or Serenity. So how was she involved?”
“I have said too much. I should stop.”
“Why? So what if I found out who my past lover was. Why can't you tell me about Usa-ko?”
“Because you might not like the outcome.”
Mamoru was starting to get angry, “Just tell me, Zoisite!!”
“Serenity!! Mamoru-sama, I'm afraid that she might be Serenity…” Zoisite yelled.
Mamoru fainted before Zoisite could finished his words.
 
 
~~~~~End of Chapter 4~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5