Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Untold Memories ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
::Juuban Shopping District::
 
When Usagi, Ami, and Makoto arrived on the scene, Sailor Mars was fighting as hard as she could, but to no avail. Usagi could just stare in fear as Mars was almost hit with an energy blast. When she turned to say something to the others, but they had already henshined into Sailors Jupiter and Mercury and began a futile assault on the monster.
“Hurry up and henshin!” Sailor Mars screamed at Usagi as she fought off the monster.
“Ok!” Usagi pulled out her transformation broach from her pocket and held it up.
“MOON PRISM POWER! MAKE-UP!”
When she finished her words, Usagi was surrounded by pure white feathers. As the feathers swept off her clothing, exposing her soft, pale naked body, more feathers wrapped around her body, producing her sailor fuku. The feathers surrounded also her hands, feet, and face to bring about her gloves, boots and tiara. When the transformation was complete, instead of Usagi stood the most powerful senshi of all, Sailor Moon.
“Hey, ugly!” Sailor Moon yelled to the monster. The monster turned and saw that Sailor Moon looked like an easy target. As it ran towards her Sailor Moon gave her speech.
“You, who prays on the innocent, will pay for your crimes. I am Sailor Moon, the champion of Justice. In the name of the-” Before she finished, the Yohma grabbed her and threw her into a building. The glass from the building pierced her skin in multiple places and damaged her ankle.
“Sailor Moon!” the three senshi screamed. The monster ran towards her and grabbed her by the legs. It dragged her out of the building, slicing a large gash into her stomach in the process.
“Ahhh!!” Sailor Moon shrieked as the glass dug into her flesh. After it dragged her away from the building, before it could injure her more, the girls snapped out of their shock.
“Supreme Thunder!”
The attack caused the monster to fly about 20 feet, smack dab right into the building it threw Sailor Moon into. While it was knocked out, the girls ran to Sailor Moon and lifted her up as carefully as possible.
“Owww…” Sailor Moon moaned. Mercury scanned her with her computer.
“Her ankle has been sprained. Luckily her deepest cut isn't too deep, but she's still lost too much blood. We need to get her to the hospital.” Mercury said as she closed her computer.
“First, she needs to defeat the monster,” Mars added, “ Sailor Moon…you okay?”
“Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just scratch…right?” Sailor Moon tried to smile, “Can you lean me against something so I can do my attack and move out of the way?”
As the other senshi helped her lean against a wall, the monster woke up.
“Aaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!” the monster growled. The girls ran to avoid the blast
“Here goes nothing…MOON FRISBEE!” She threw her tiara as hard as she could. It hit the monster, causing it to turn into dust. Sailor Moon collapsed to her knees. As the girls walked to her, Sailor Moon transformed back into Usagi. When they reached her, they too were no longer senshi, they were Makoto, Ami, and Rei. Ami grabbed her computer and scanned Usagi's body more thoroughly.
“Luckily, Usagi-chan is wearing dark colors. She seriously needs to get to a hospital.” Ami replied.
“No. I'm need to get back to Mamoru-san's,” Usagi argued, “He's supposed to take me somewhere for my birthday.”
“But, your birthday was more than a month ago.” Rei said.
“I know, but he wants to make it up to me.”
“You are bleeding too much, you have already ruined that shirt,” Ami replied.
“But, you said the cut weren't too deep. Plus, my parents will kill me if they find out I'm at the hospital.”
“True, but how do you know Mamoru-san won't just tell you to go to the hospital. Then, we will have to walk all the way back.” Makoto commented.
“That's all right. He has a car, he can just drive me if he won't let me in,” Usagi suggested.
“Fine, but if you pass out on the way we are turning right around and taking you to the hospital.”
“Deal.”
As the girls lifted Usagi to her feet, Rei noticed a pool of blood from where she was sitting, but she didn't say a word. Before she could even think about it, she heard Usagi mumble.
“What was that, Usagi?” Rei asked.
“I said, `I wonder why Tuxedo Kamen didn't show up.' I needed him.”
“He was probably indisposed.”
“Yeah, I guess.” Usagi muttered.
 
 
 
~~~~~End of Chapter 5~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2