Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ A Family For Kawai ❯ The Rescue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I NO own ANY characters from the show but the others are MINE!
 
Saiyuki
 
A Family For Kawai
 
Prologue
 
 
The smoke from Sanzo's gun cleared the Jeep swerved and almost flipped!
 
“What the Hell Happened Hakkai?” Sanzo asked after whacking Goku and Gojyo in the head with his fan for bickering and complaining.
 
“I'm sorry Sanzo” said Hakkai getting out of the jeep, “But there's a girl in the road?”
 
“What?” Goku said standing up seeing the girl lying a little further away from jeep, “Hey he's right?”
 
Sanzo and Gojyo had just gotten out of jeep when a mob of humans, demons, and Taboos all came running towards them.
 
The Sanzo party was not noticed.
 
The mob were shouting and beginning to beat the girl who was not moving.
 
“Hey!” Gojyo and Goku shouted rushing to help the girl, “Stop!”
 
“What's the matter with you people!” Gojyo shouted angrily.
 
Sanzo raised his arm and began to shoot his gun!
 
Everyone who weren't killed in the blast turned and ran away at the sight of the Sanzo party.
 
“Is she alive?” asked Goku walking towards the girls body.
 
“Yes,” said Hakkai picking her up, “Barely”
 
Sanzo grunted, “Do we have to take her with us?”
“Well,” said Hakkai starting to drive again, ”We can't just leave her here can we?”
 
“Nope!” said Goku from the backseat with Gojyo who nodded in agreement.
 
 
 
Well there's the Prologue! What did you think? Please Review! So till then REVIEW and PLEASE NO FLAMES! Oh sorry it's short but the other chapters will be longer PROMISE.