Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ A Family For Kawai ❯ Problems In Town pt1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I NO own ANY characters from the show!
 
A Family For Kawai
 
Chapter 3: Problems in Town
 
 
“Got a name girl?” Sanzo asked looking at her, kind of surprised that she kind of reminded him of him.
 
“No” she replied, “I don't have a name. But the man who hide me called me, something that means Loveable?”
“Kawai?” Hakkai asked, “Did he call you Kawai?”
 
She replied slowly thinking on the name, “Yes, that's it!”
 
“Then that's what well call you!” said Goku with a wide smile.
 
She nods and allows herself to drift back off to sleep letting her head slip next to Goku's leg.
 
Kawai opened her eyes and she is now in a room with bandages where her top used to be….“They didn't?”
 
“No” the voice was Hakkai's, “we didn't but some of the women here did.”
 
“Oh,” she said slowly her stomach growling slightly.
 
He smiles slightly, “Would you like me to have someone bring up some food?”
 
“No,” Kawai replied, “I will be down soon.”
Hakkai nodded and went down stairs to join his friends who were already around the table.
 
“She's awake” Hakkai said pulling out his chair and sitting down, “She she'll be down soon”
 
The Sanzo party had already begun to eat when Kawai appeared in the doorway.
 
Everyone stopped eating and looked at her this is really the first time they really got a good look at her without her cloak and in better light.
 
From where she was standing she looked to be between Sanzo and Goku's heights, her skin tone seemed to almost match Sanzo's perfectly, also she had pail blue eyes.
 
She also wore her hair in a high ponytail and it still fell beyond her back quit a ways past her thighs and her bangs were long and divided raggedy looking on both sides and one strand hangs in front of her face.
 
She wore a spaghetti strapped tank top that was black and a cream goldish color and her skirt was the same colors and looked as if it was wrapped around her. The skirt showed her entire midriff it also had slits that went all the way up her thighs that make it look like a flap that went all the way to her ankles barely above her bare feet.
 
She limped slowly towards them and slid into the seat by Gojyo and kept her eyes cast down looking at the table.
 
“Do you not want anything to eat?” Gojyo asked passing a basket if rolls towards her.
 
She glanced up a moment then looked back down into her lap as if she is trying to hide her face from everyone.
 
“Thank you” she replied reaching up, taking the roll from the basket. Soon she had a small portion of almost everything.
 
(A Week passed)
 
The Sanzo party and Kawai walk through the town noticing that everyone seemed to be staring at them.
 
Kawai noticed a group of people with their backs to them; Kawai saw one of them start to turn towards them.
 
She grabbed Sanzo's sleeve trying to hide her face.
 
“What the HELL are you doing!?” Sanzo yelled pulling his arm away getting everyone's attention.
 
The group of people Kawai had tried to avoid turned and noticed her, “Well…Well….” Said the leader as they all followed him towards Kawai.
“Lookie here fella's” he said as the guys begin to surround Kawai who held her ground.
 
“What do you want Kea?” she asked with a glare. “You know exactly what WE want girl….oh wait or should we call you a Taboo?”
 
Kawai gripped her fists tightly, “No I don't! What the HELL do you want?”
 
“We want the price the gods have on you're head, lil'miss Taboo.” Kea glared back, “Go Jet why we keep our eyes on the prisoner.”
 
“Right?” a blond demon said vanishing out of then air.
 
“Damn” Kawai said as the others began to attack her, but she kept her ground fairly well till the gods showed up.
 
The demons backed off of her as the gods and goddesses surrendered her.
 
“You are a very hard little girl to find?” Kanzeonbosatsu said folding her arms, “You know that?”
 
“Yep,” Kawai replied holding her ground, “Got a problem with that?”
 
Kanzeonbosatsu smiles slightly as Gyokumen snickered, “Still cocky isn't she?”
 
“I agree,” Kanzeonbsatsu (goddess of mercy) said nodding, “Should we teach this fealty creature a lesson?”
 
“HEY!” Kawai shouted clinching her fists, “Whom are YOU calling FEALTHY!?”
 
“Oh, yes,” Gyokumen replied, “lets do!” The two goddesses got into a fighting stance as Kawai slowly stepped back and lowered into hers.
 
The two goddesses snickered, at her and charged forward.
 
Kawai tried her best but they were to fast for her and they sent her sailing through the air and into a tree.
 
She grabbed her side in pain because her last wounds weren't yet healed. She struggled to her feet and to her surprise Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai and Goku were standing protectively in front of her.
 
“Why don't you pick on somebody your own size hags!” Gojyo said holding his Shakujou in both hands ready to fight.
 
The two goddesses looked at each other sneering, “Move half-bread!” Gyokumen said sternly.
 
Kanzeonbosatsu focus is no longer on the party as she sends an invisible blast at Kawai which hit her head on.
 
She went sailing backward, “KAWAI!” Goku shouted running towards her as she landed right into Homura who appeared behind her.
 
“Kill her Homura!” Gyokumen shouted as the Sanzo party turned towards him.
 
“Put her DOWN!” Goku shouted charging towards him as Sanzo's bullet bounced off before it reached him.
 
“KILL HER!!” Kanzeonbosatsu said sternly as the Sanzo party surrounded Homura.
 
“No” He said calmly, “ I will take her back where she belongs”
 
He looking at all of them vanishing taking Kawai with him.
 
 
 
Well there's this chapter? What did you think and please NO FLAMES!