Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ A Family For Kawai ❯ Problems In Town pt 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I NO owns ANY characters from the show!
 
A Family For Kawai
 
Chapter 4: Problems in Town pt 2
 
She went sailing backward, “KAWAI!” Goku shouted running towards her as she landed right into Homura who appeared behind her.
 
“Kill her Homura!” Gyokumen shouted as the Sanzo party turned towards him.
 
“Put her DOWN!” Goku shouted charging towards him as Sanzo's bullet bounced off before it reached him.
 
“KILL HER!!” Kanzeonbosatsu said sternly as the Sanzo party surrounded Homura.
 
“No” He said calmly, “ I will take her back where she belongs”
 
He looking at all of them vanishing taking Kawai with him.
 
The two goddesses cursed Homura as they turned to the group, “If you happen to find that filthy creature again you will tell us.”
 
“Even if she dose like we would ever tell you?” Sanzo said pulling his gun out.
 
They just snickered, “She'll be ours,” and then they vanished.
 
“WHERE IS SHE?” Goku shouted turning to the group!
 
“Now calm down Goku?” Hakkai said trying to calm Goku down but you could tell he was not to thrilled neither where the others, “we will find her.”
 
Soon after Gojyo spotted something in an alleyway, “Come OUT!”
 
Homura stepped into view caring an unconscious Kawai in his arms, “You might want to take better care of her Sanzo, because you don't want them to get a hold of her”
 
“Why?” asked Hakkai as Homura walked towards them, “ Do they want her dead?”
 
“Because” said Homura stated calmly looking down at the girl in his arms, “This girl's power could surpass Goku's other form once she trances forms and she could become the down fall of the other gods and goddesses. She is also came a forbidden unison.”
 
“A forbidden unison of want?” asked Hakkai as Gojyo asked “A human and a demon or what?”
 
“No it's even more forbidden then that?” said Homura calmly; “She was born…well created from the DNA of a goddess who had vanished and a male human.”
 
“That doesn't seem any more forbidden then with a demon?” said Gojyo as Homura walked over to Sanzo.
 
“Not just any human” he said placing Kawai into Sanzo's arms then his eyes, “ a Sanzo. Because that makes her powers even stronger.”
 
“If she is so strong why do we need to protect her?” asked Sanzo glaring at Homura wanting to shoot him but Kawai would be wounded or even killed.
 
“One” said Homura, “because she has yet to completely come into her powers and you could help her develop them. And two because she is not only the daughter of a goddess she's your daughter to.”
Well that's this chapter! What do you think? Please Review and please NO FLAMES!