Samurai X Fan Fiction ❯ We are Destined ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2
 
 The next morning, Sayo woke up and sat in her bed. Her personal maid, Sakura, entered her room. She was carrying a pink blouse with floral design and a blue knee-high skirt. “Mistress Sayo, here are the clothes you are going to wear tonight. You're brother just ordered it this morning.” Sakura said. Sayo smiled and jumped out of her bed. “Thank you, Sakura-san. You can put that on my bed.” Sayo said. She went to the bathroom and washed her face and asked Sakura to prepare her a bath.
***
Sanosuke jumped out of his bed and cleaned his face. After doing that, he made his way to their dining room. He sat beside his older brother, Souzo, and asked their maid to prepare another plate.
“Where's Mama and Papa?” Sano said.
“They went to the mall…” Souzo replied.
“Why?” Sano asked.
“They went there to buy a gift.” Souzo answered back.
“A gift? For who?” Sano asked… then took a small bite on his food.
Souzo looked at him and smiled “The gift's for my girlfriend.”
“Then why did Mama and Papa went to the mall if the gift is for your girl?”
“She's coming here tonight… I'm going to introduce her to Mama and Papa… and I want you to be here tonight.” Souzo said.
“Of course I'll be here! I want to meet my future in-law!” Sano joked… And both of them laughed.
“And I want you to wear something nice.” Souzo said.
“I want to look good in front of your girlfriend… How does she look, eh?” Sano added.
Souzo looked down and smiled. “She's the most beautiful woman I ever met… plus, she's decent and sweet.” Souzo said.
Sano grinned. “Hmmm… in your explanation, I think she's really attractive.” Sano said.
 
One maid entered the room. “Excuse me, sirs, are you finished eating?” the maid asked. Sano and Souzo looked at her and nodded. They gave their plates to the maid. When the maid got out of the room, Souzo stood up and said, “I need to go back to my room… I need to prepare for tonight.” Sano looked at his brother and nodded. When his brother left the room, he smiled. `Hmmm… can't wait to see her.' He thought.
***
It was already 4 in the afternoon. Sayo was looking at her image in the mirror when somebody knocked at her door. “May I come in?” A male voice asked. Sayo went towards the door and opened it. “Shougo!” Sayo gushed. “Come in…” Sayo added. Shougo smiled and entered the room. He sat at the end of Sayo's bed while Sayo sat in front of her mirror. “Did you like the clothes?” Shougo asked. Sayo nodded and smiled. “I'm so excited… I can't wait to see his parents.” Sayo said. “How long have you been together?” Shougo asked. Sayo smiled and looked at her brother. “Almost 4 months” Shougo nodded and smiled. He felt good for his sister. He already met Souzo twice, at the hospital and when Sayo invited Souzo to have dinner at their house. “What time is he going to pick you?” Shougo asked. Sayo smiled. “6 in the evening.” Shougo smiled. “What time are you going to come home?” Shougo asked. Sayo stood up and sat beside her brother. “Maybe 9 pm…” Sayo said. “Okay, take care of yourself…” Shougo said… then he stood up and walked towards the door. Sayo stood up and ran towards her brother and hugged him. “I love you so much, Shougo…” Sayo whispered. Shougo smiled and turned around he kissed his sister on her forehead and said, “I love you, too, Sayo.” Sayo looked at her brother. “Thanks for everything…” Sayo whispered. Shougo gave his sister a smile and nodded. “You better, prepare yourself now…” Shougo said. Sayo removed her arms around her brother and smiled. Shougo went out of his sister's room and stood outside her door. `It's good that you found yourself a man who will take good care of you, Sayo… And Souzo… I know that you're a good person and I know that you love my sister so much… just don't hurt her feelings…' Shougo said to himself.
 
Sayo looked at their clock at the living room. It says 5:58 pm. Sayo is sitting beside her brother. Sakura entered the living room. “Mistress Sayo, your visitor is already here.” Sayo stood up and said, “Tell him to go here…” Sakura nodded and went out of the room. After a few seconds, Sakura came back to the room and Souzo was standing behind her. “Please enter the room, sir.” Sakura said, and then she left. Souzo went towards Sayo and kissed her at her cheeks. “You look so pretty tonight.” Souzo said. She is wearing a pink turtle neck blouse with a floral design and a blue knee-high skirt. She was also wearing green dangling earrings that match her green eyes. Souzo is wearing a blue polo and black pants. He saw Shougo. “Hi! Good evening.” Souzo said. Shougo smiled and said, “Good evening to you too…” Souzo nodded and took Sayo's hands. He gave her a firm grip. “Uh, I guess we have to leave now.” Souzo said. Shougo sighed. “Just take good care of her, Souzo.” Shougo said. Souzo smiled and nodded. “Don't worry, I will” Souzo said. Shougo looked at his sister and smiled. “Have fun.” After their small conversation, Souzo and Sayo entered Souzo's car.