Samurai X Fan Fiction ❯ We are Destined ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
 
 Meanwhile, at Sano's house… “Urrgggh… where is that polo?” Sano shouted. A maid ran towards Sano's room. “What is the problem, sir?” Sano looked at the maid. “Have you seen my red polo?” Sano asked. “I'll try to look for it, sir.” The maid said. Sano looked at the maid. “Thanks.” Sano said. The maid left the room and Sano went searching again. He opened on of his drawers and scattered everything in it. He saw something shiny that fell on the ground. He looked closer… it was a necklace. He picked it up and he sat on the floor. He is holding it in his hands. He just stared at it. `Sayo… I wonder what she's doing right now' he thought… then he stood up. “Wait a minute… why am I thinking of that brat!” he placed the necklace at his pocket and grabbed a white under-shirt and donned it. The maid came back and she is holding a red polo at her hands. Sano grabbed it and wore it. “Where did you find this?” Sano asked. “Well, it was in the closet downstairs.” The maid replied. “Okay, thanks… you can leave now.” Sano said. The maid nodded and left the room. Sano looked at the mirror and fixed his hair. He heard a car. He looked out of his window and saw his brother's car. He immediately cleaned his room.
“Dear, our son is here!” Souzo's father said. His mother ran out of their room and went to the living room. There she saw her son and behind him is Sayo. “Mama, Papa, I want you to meet Sayo, my girlfriend.” Souzo said. Sayo waved at them and said, “Hello… Nice to meet you.” Souzo's father smiled and said, “Its true… you have an angelic face. Nice to meet you, too.” Sayo blushed and looked at Souzo. Her boyfriend smiled at her. “Thanks for the compliment…” Sayo said. Then Souzo's mother walked towards Sayo and held her hands. “Feel at home, my dear.” Sayo smiled and nodded at Souzo's mother. Souzo looked around the living room. “Where is Sano?” he asked. “Well, I think he's still changing his clothes.” His mother said. Just then, Sano stood and stopped in front of the living room. “Sorry if I'm late.” Sano said. Souzo smiled and looked at Sayo. “Meet my younger brother.” He whispered. He walked towards Sano and Sayo is behind Souzo. “So, where's you're girlfriend?” Sano asked. Souzo smiled. “Well, Sano, meet my girlfriend, Sayo.” Souzo said. Sayo stepped away from Souzo to show herself to Sano. “Sayo, this is my younger brother, Sano.” Souzo added. When their eyes met, they recognized each other. “YOU?!” Sayo shouted. Sano's eyes widened. Souzo, his father, and his mother were shocked. “You know each other?” Souzo asked. Both Sano and Sayo turned their faces to Souzo. “NO! I don't know her.” Sano said. “I think we just saw each other last week… in a school meeting… but we don't know each other!” Sano added. Sayo looked at him. `Why did he say that?' She thought. `I never knew that she is my brother's girlfriend!' Sano thought. “Well, dinner's prepared. Come on, let's eat.” Souzo's mother said. Souzo looked at Sayo and said, “My mother cooked and prepared the dinner.” Sayo looked at Souzo mother and smiled. “I can't wait to taste it.” Sayo said. Then all of them went to the dining room.
Souzo's father sat at the end of the table and his mother sat at the left side of her husband. Souzo led the way for Sayo and pulled a chair for Sayo at the right side of the table beside Souzo's chair. “Wait a minute! Souzo… that is my chair.” Sano said. Sano's mother stood up and said, “Let the girl sit there… come here, sit beside me.” Sano took a deep sigh and looked at his brother. Souzo looked at him and nodded. Sano sat beside his mom… face to face with Sayo… `Why? Why this brat?' he thought. All of them were already finished with their food. “How did you meet?” Souzo's father said. Souzo smiled. “Hmmm, it was 7 months ago and it was raining that day…”
***Flashback***
“I better go home now, coach.” Souzo said. “Okay, it looks like it's going to rain cats and dogs. See you at the practice tomorrow.” His basketball coach said. `I don't even have an umbrella.' He thought. Then a loud thunder slapped the clouds. Souzo was already getting out of the school when rain started to pour. He was walking down the street when he saw a person lying in a small alley. He ran towards the alley to check the body. `A girl' he thought. He turned the girl around so that he could see her face. He was shocked to see that there were bruises and wounds in her arms and in her legs. Blood mixed with the water from the rain. Her body was also wet… because of the rain. He placed the girl's head in his thighs. He searched the whole alley to see if somebody is still there. He saw nothing, but a bag near the girl's body. He grabbed it and opened it. He grabbed a small notebook. In the cover, something was written. He read it aloud. “Sayo Muto.” He returned the notebook inside the bag and closed it. He noticed that she was wearing their school uniform for girls. `Maybe she's new in school… I don't recognize her face.' He thought. He grabbed her arm and checked her pulse. “She's still alive.” He whispered. He carried her body and grabbed her bag. “The hospital is just one block away.” He ran back to their school to check if his coach is still there. He kicked the gym's door. “Souzo! What are you doing here? What happened to that woman?” his coach said. Souzo was panting. He fell on his knees, but he is still carrying Sayo. “I need your help, coach. Can you bring me to the hospital?” Souzo said. His basketball coach ran towards Souzo and said, “Okay, follow me… we'll use my car.” While they were in the coach's car…
“Souzo, tell me… what happened to that girl?”
“I was on my way home when I saw her body in a small alley, I think she's been beaten by some
Thieves…”
“Okay, we're already here.”
Souzo carried Sayo to the emergency room and the nurse told him that they couldn't enter the emergency room… the nurse told them to call a relative of the girl. Souzo searched the bag for a calling card or whatsoever. He found a cellphone and opened it. He saw an unread message and read it: “Sayo, where are you? Why aren't you home? It's already 7 pm…” Souzo thought that the one who sent the message to Sayo was a family member, so he replied back: “Are you a relative of Sayo? I'm afraid she can't go home tonight… she's at the hospital… the hospital's just a block away from our school.”
After 17 min., Shougo arrived at the hospital and asked the receptionist where Sayo is and the receptionist said that she is in the emergency room, at the 2nd room. When Shougo arrived there, he saw Souzo and the coach sitting in front of the room. He ran towards Souzo and grabbed him by the collar. “Hey, are you the one who sent that message to me? What have you done to my sister?” the coach suddenly stood up, “Mister, my student did nothing! He just saw your sister wounded in a small alley!” When Shougo heard the coach's explanation, he let go of Souzo. “I'm sorry, it's just that… I'm so worried about her; she's my only family…” Shougo said. Souzo looked at him and nodded. Then a doctor came out of the operating room. “Excuse me, who is the relative of the patient?” Shougo stood up. “I am. My name is Shougo Muto.” He said. The doctor took a sigh of relief. “She's already stable. Thanks to this guy, if he didn't saw her and sent here, she must be dead by now.” The doctor said…
***Present***
“So, when I have enough time, I visit her at the hospital… since then, we got closer and closer each day. Then I finally realized that I love her, and so, I courted her for about 2 months then she finally became my girlfriend!” Souzo said. His mother's eyes were almost filled with tears but she wiped them off. “Uh, Sayo… who did that to you?” Souzo's father said, looking concerned. Sayo took a deep sigh and looked down. “My brother owns one of the biggest companies here in Japan and he has a lot of rivals. One of them paid a gang to beat me to threaten my brother…” Sayo said. “Oh, Sayo, since you're finished eating, I will show you Souzo's pictures.” Souzo's mom said. Sayo smiled and nodded. Then the ladies went out of the dining room and then the boys followed them.