Samurai X Fan Fiction ❯ We are Destined ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8
 
It's already Sunday, the day before Souzo leaves. “Damn! I don't want to leave.” Souzo said as he was packing his things. “Don't worry, we'll keep in touch. I'll call you every once in a while. I'll send pictures through email too.” Sayo said. Souzo looked at her and smiled. “Thanks baby. I'll call you too when I'm not busy.” He said, and then kissed her at her forehead. “Aww, you're so sweet.” Sano teased the both of them. “Oh shut up!” Sayo teased back then threw a pillow at Sano. Sano dived at the bed and took another pillow and started having a pillow fight with Sayo. The two of them laughed and giggled as they played with pillows. Souzo just watched them as they played. He noticed how comfortable Sano and Sayo are with each other. Thought that if Sayo wasn't his girlfriend, maybe Sayo and his brother could be a great couple. He immediately snapped that thought out of his mind. “Well, guys, I thought you're here to help me, not to play with pillows.” Souzo said. Sayo and Sano looked at each other and then stopped playing and continued to help Souzo pack his things.
After they finished packing Souzo's clothes, they went to the dining room and ate their dinner with Souzo and Sano's parents. “Sayo, if you want, you can sleep here tonight.” Souzo's dad asked her. “So you can go with us tomorrow to the airport.” He continued. “Well, okay. But I'll ask my brother first.” Sayo replied. “Pa, where will she sleep?” Sano asked. “She can sleep at the guest room. I'll tell the maids later to clean it and put a new bed sheet.” Sano's mom replied. “Thanks.” Sayo and Souzo both replied. After their dinner, Sayo called her brother and his permission if she could stay overnight at Souzo's house, and her brother approved. Then she took a bath and borrowed an old pajama and t-shirt of Souzo.
After taking a bath, she went to Souzo's room. He was crying and staring at Sayo's picture. She sat beside Souzo and hugged him. “Why are you crying?” she asked. “I'm crying because… I don't want to leave you. There are many things I still want to do with you. I'm going to miss you…so much.” He said. “I'm going to miss you too, but there's nothing we can do. All we can do is wait until you graduate so you can come home.” Sayo answered. “I love you.” Souzo said. “I love you too.” Sayo replied. He kissed her forehead and hugged her so tight. They just stood there and hugged each other, enjoying each other's warmth. He stared at her eyes and then kissed her cheeks. “Look, when I come home from America, we'll go the carnival and ride a roller coaster. That's what you what, right baby?” Souzo asked. Sayo smiled and wiped the tears from Souzo's face. “Yes, and I'll be looking forward to it.” She replied. “Goodnight Sayo.” Souzo said. She kissed his cheeks and said goodnight, then left Souzo's room. Souzo sat in his bed and stared at Sayo's picture again. “I hope you won't fall in love with another guy while I'm away.” He whispered. Then he went to sleep.
When Sayo entered the guest room, she tucked herself in the bed and prayed, then hugged a pillow and fell asleep.