SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Welcome to Theater Ark ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to Teater Ark

Um…I just did this when I was watching Mulon Rogue (sp) one day. I kinda wanted to portray what Bakunetsumaru was feeling in a funky poem content from his life and all. ^^; I suck at those things! Oh well, here it is! " Welcome to Theater Ark"!

I felt your dying breath

Against my metallic skin

It was all just the sweetest sin

What will happen later on?

When will all the pain be gone?

This moment with you

Will last for a lifetime

For it's the last cue

For the final curtain call

Blood soaked tiger

Hatred like fire

The pain you take

is the pain you'd make

Welcome to Ark

Take a seat in our little theater

Just watch the spark

Blow up in your face

Under our blood, about a meter

It's our last embrace

Sit down and watch the show

It's all live, didn't you know?

The massacre and sword clash

And then there's a smash---and it all fades to black.

It's the loneliness that everyone becomes

It's much greater than the special effects fee sum

This live action civil war

This is the core

Of our production…and the best part of all…….

Is that it is LIVE.

Bakunetsumaru put down his calligraphy pen and sighed. This is what he gets when he watches those tragedy musicals from this world. Oh well, at least he felt better after writing this thing. He stood up from his desk and smiled briefly. Well, better get going. He then lest the room, leaving the paper on the desk, not caring if someone saw it or not.

" Hey Baku!" Shute greeted Bakunetsumaru as he, Captain and Zero sat on a large picnic blanket. " Fell alright?" Bakunetsumaru nodded. " Yes, thank you." He then plopped down beside his friends.

" You seem happy today," Zero commented. " Did you find the holly rice ball or something?" Baku laughed. " No, I just got some tension out of me, that's all." He then lied down on his back and sighed.

Maybe he should write a story about his life with his sister. That may help him over his homesickness.

Hopefully.