SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Dreaming of You, Warning for Me ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bakunetsumaru walked down a long, marble corridor in the middle of the night. He drew in a breath as he stopped in front of the large cedar doors with symbols on them. He pushed them open and stepped in.

It was dark like everything else in there. He could only decipher someone standing in the middle of the room from the lack of light.

" Big brother…"

" Denshimeru?" Bakunetsumaru took a step forward to get a better look, but his feet started to get heavy. " Denshi-chan??"

The figure turned around to face him. " Bakunetsumaru…"

" Denshimeru?! What's going on? Where are we?!" Bakunetsumaru tried to keep walking, but his feet didn't want to move. " Denshi!!"

" Bakunetsumaru…" The figure then started to swirl. " DENSHIMERU!!"

" BAKUNETSUMARU…"

The emblem of Kibaomaru appeared in the place of the figure, and a pair of gleaming eyes laughed at him. Bakunetsumaru screamed. " DENSHIMERU!!?" He tried to go back, but he was stuck. He looked down to see that black mist started to cover his legs and were slowly creeping upwards. He looked back at the emblem with wide, scared eyes. " What did you do to my sister?!" He demanded.

The eyes kept laughing. " You shall see…."

" See what?!" He looked down to see the mist starting to cover his arms and shoulders. He reached out to the eyes, but was soon swallowed up by the mist.

" DENSHIMERU!!!!!"

*

Bakunetsumaru bolted out of his bed, screaming at the top of his lungs. He soon stopped and collapsed back into his bed. He breathed heavily as his body shook, and his eyes were wide and glassy.

Zero slammed the door open and was followed by Captain and Guneagle. " What's going on?!"

Bakunetsumaru didn't bother to look over to see who it was. He was still breathing in shallow, fast gasps while staring at the ceiling. " Bakunetsumaru?" Captain and the others went over to him. " What's wrong?"

Zero reached to touch the samurai's hand. Baku flinched and let out a little gasp of surprise. " Baku?"

" She's alive…" he whispered. " Who?" Guneagle asked. " Denshimeru…alive…" he said in between gasps.

" Bakunetsumaru, calm down. You're going to hyperventilate," Captain said. " You mean he isn't?" Guneagle muttered.

" Who's alive?" Zero asked. " My…my sister…" Zero looked at him solemnly. " Baku…" he started, not really knowing what to say. " I…I know you miss her and all…but you should stop thinking about it for a while…"

Bakunetsumaru jumped out of his bed so quickly it startled everyone. " Forget about my sister?! NEVER!"

" Baku, that's not what I meant! I mean you've got to stop obsessing about the past!" Zero pointed to the samurai. " Look at you! You're a wreck! And you're going to make yourself sick again!!"

" Shut up!!" Zero grabbed the samurai's shoulders. " NO!" He took a breath. " Look….I know you miss her like hell and she was the only family you had, but you must stop doing this. You're going to hurt yourself!" Baku glared at Zero darkly.

" Look, I saw her! Kibaomaru has her prisoner! I saw it Zero!"

" Bakunetsumaru," Captain said, " It was just a dream."

" NO! I SAW her! Why don't you believe me!?" Zero suddenly pulled Bakunetsumaru in for a tight embrace. "C'était juste un rêve…" Bakunetsumaru pushed Zero away from him and shook his head. " No…you're wrong, Zero." He took another step away from him. " You're wrong…It wasn't a dream!" He then pushed past the Gundams and ran out of the room.

" …I don't think he was lying, guys," Guneagle said after a pause of silence. " I mean, if they were really close, they might be able to know about these things, ya know?" Captain looked at him. " Well…it maybe possible….but there's a 20% chance of something like that occurring."

Zero didn't listen to them. He just stared out of the doorway. " Bakunetsumaru…" He then went out of the room after him.

Guneagle crossed his arms. " Hey, Captain?"

" Yes?"

" Do you think…." He trailed off.

" Think what?"

" That there's somethin' goin' on between them?" Captain blinked. " Like what?" Guneagle shrugged. " Like…well, I dunno. But it looks like there's something with those two." Captain nodded. He didn't have to say what, because he thought that way too.

" Perhaps it is, perhaps not," Captain concluded.

***

" Zero, leave me alone!!" Bakunetsumaru yelled at the flying Gundam as he angrily stomped down the dirt road. " I will not do such a thing," Zero stated.

" Why? Haven't you done enough damage already?!"

" What is that supposed to mean?"

" You try to shatter my hopes and my dreams!" Zero flew in lower to where he was flying next to Bakunetsumaru, and looking at him in the face. " And what does THAT mean?"

" That you try to tell me my sister is dead, and I will never return home!!"

" I've NEVER said that!!"

" Yeah?" Baku picked up some speed. " Well, that's what it sounded like to me all this time!!" Zero stopped for a few seconds, just staring at the musha in disbelief.

" You son of a bitch!"

Baku stopped and turned around. " What did you just say?"

" I said, ' YOU SON OF A BITCH!'" Zero usually didn't swear like this, but he was fed up with Bakunetsumaru's attitude. " I am sick and tired of your complaining and selfishness! I've never said those things, and I never will!!" He landed on the ground, looking pissed off. " You're like a spoiled brat! I try to help you, but you always redirect things to make me look like the evil stepmother of a Cinderella or something!"

Bakunetsumaru just stood there. " I'm so tired of this, Bakunetsumaru…"

" Then why don't you just leave?" Baku spat while turning away. Zero growled. He was about to say, 'fine, be that way!' and fly off, but he didn't. Instead, he said, " What do you think your sister would think of you right now?"

Bakunetsumaru blinked. " What do you mean? Explain yourself!"

" To see her beloved brother acting like a baby-an annoying, self-centered, bitchy baby."
Bakunetsumaru gawked at him. " Why you…" He then charged at Zero with his swords drawn out at him. Zero let out a small gasp of surprise and jumped out of the way. " Are you mad?!"

" Maybe I am! You tell me!!" He then charged at him again, but Zero didn't move. He just stared at him, with worn and tired eyes. Bakunetsumaru stopped his attack, his blade centimeters away from Zero's neck. Bakunetsumaru huffed.

" You don't understand…"
" Then let me understand you, Bakunetsumaru," Zero said. " Let me understand. I don't want you to be like this anymore. You're going mad."

He was right. He was. He would've killed Zero a few moments ago if he didn't stop. And over what? A few insults.

Baku dropped his swords and lowered his head. " I'm so ashamed of myself…"

Zero grabbed Baku by the shoulders and hugged him tightly. " It's alright," Zero said. (A/N: …This is kinda like my The Ring story. O.o I'm so unoriginal!)

Baku fell limp in his friend's arms, feeling tired. He was going mad…Maybe the dream wasn't real. He didn't know, and it hurt his head to think of it.

" Zero, when did you turn into a touchy-feely Gundam?" Baku muttered into his shoulder. " Eh?"

" I mean, you hug me, take me to the base when I'm sick, and make me food! What, did you suddenly become my mother?"

" Oh, didn't I tell you?" Zero grinned to himself. " I AM your mother!" He joked. Baku's eyes bugged out as a few sweatdrops accumulated on his head.

" …That's not funny. That's creepy!" He then made this face; >_<. Zero just laughed.

" Tired?" Zero asked, feeling Bakunetsumaru's weight increase on his chest. " Yeah…" Baku yawned. " Alright then, let's get you back to base." Zero then placed a hand behind his back and legs and lifted the musha up. " Hey! What are you doing?"

" I'm going to carry you back. You're going to fall asleep before we get there anyway."

" Put me down! I'm not a damsel here!"

" Really? You sure act like one at times…"

" WHAT?!" Zero just laughed as he flew towards the base with a grumbling Bakunetsumaru in his arms. Baku gave up and started to relax.

" Zero?"

" Yes?"

" Tell me the truth; do you think there's a chance that Denshimeru is still alive?" Zero closed his eyes for a moment in thought.

" Yes," he finally answered. " There is hope." Baku sighed. " That's good to hear…" Bakunetsumaru leaned his head against Zero and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

" Master."

" Good. You're here." Kibaomaru was sitting on his throne once more while a Gundam knelt in front of him. " I want you to go with Cobramaru and prove to me your loyalty. Give me the Blazing Samurai's head." The Gundam nodded. " As you wish, my lord."

" Good. Now go, and prove to me your love."

" I shall not fail you."

~~~

XP The next chappies gonna be CRAZY! >_< *in a British accent* Oh vell! Hope ya'll liked! So who is this Gundam? And is Baku going to stop having these weird fits? And yada, yada, yada? Oh, BTW, I did some small updates and messing around with my site. ^^; Go me! Anyway, happy Valentines!