SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Kikumon Comes Forth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow, this is probably my most popular fic so far in SD Gundam. ^^ Yay! Ppl like this! *Gives everyone SD Gundam Force plushies* Yup, things are about to get romantic with Zero and Baku…bwahahaha! X_X I suck at romance, but oh well! (The best romance story I've ever done, a Medabots one, took three years to make. ^^;) Okay, enough of the babble! TO THE FIC!!! …Man, I've missed saying that on FF. :p LOL.

OH! I'm not gonna give a big description of what the Gundam that's serving Kibaomaru looks like. Just go here and take a look-- // http://www.geocities.com/bakunetsumaru_zero/Kikumon.jpg // And I'm starting to get ideas for the sequel! ^_^ That, and I'll have the questions for Ask the SD boys up soon! (Hopefully by Tuesday at the latest. >.>

**

A Gundam shrouded in dark shadows crouched under a large tree in the park, observing a Blue Gundam and a red Gundam sitting on a picnic blanket, while drinking tea. The Gundam sneered, narrowing her eyes. " You will die very soon."

" …So then he says ' If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!'" Bakunetsumaru took a sip of his tea. " Then he blew it up." Zero shook his head.

" Shute is starting to scare me with his obsession with doing that to things he finds inadequate," Zero confessed while leaning back against the tree they were under. Baku nodded.

" Yeah, but hey, he's a kid. They go crazy around this age."

" And that's what scares me!" Baku laughed. " I remember when I was about his age, I used to have an obsession with fire…" Baku rubbed the back of his neck. " My master annoyed me one day, and I was so upset that I burnt the stables down." Zero chuckled. " Hey! I got in really big trouble for that!"

" That does not excuse it from falling into the comedy category, Bakunetsumaru," Zero shrugged. " Well, let's hear something you did when you were young then!" Zero coughed.

" I was always a polite, well behaved child."

" Yeah, and I'm actually God!" Baku scuffed while taking a rice ball out of the basket. He took a bite. " Hmm, pretty good! Who made these?"

" I did," Zero smiled. " I'm glad you like." He then cleared his throat. " Bakunetsumaru?" Baku started stuffing his face. " Hmmph?" Zero sweatdroped.

" Well, for starts, you need to learn manners…" Baku swallowed his mouthful. " The second…well…" Baku blinked while tilting his head. Zero blushed and looked away.

" What? What is it?"

" You see…"

" Yeah?"

" Um…."

" Yeees?"

" Er…."

" Spit it out already!!"

Zero looked up at Baku. " Do you know…. the Muffin Man?"

Baku stared at him with bugged out eyes, then facefaulted. (Hehee. That's from an old romance fic I did. :p)

" Zero, you're weird." Baku got back up. Zero sweatdroped. " Er…sorry. That came out wrong." He sighed. " The truth is…I…"

" Bakunetsumaru!!!"

The two Gundams turned their heads to see something in the shadows of some nearby trees. " Who's there?" Zero demanded, a bit peeved that someone interrupted him.

" That is none of your concern, knight," the person spat. " I am here for the samurai." Zero stood up while Bakunetsumaru sat puzzled.

" What do you want with me?" he asked.

The person stepped out of the shadows. " Your death." Bakunetsumaru's eyes widened in alarm and fear. " Oh my god…..!!" Zero looked at him. " What? What is it?"

" Denshimeru!!!??" The Gundam sneered. " I was called something like that a long time ago…" He then saw the emblem of Kibaomaru on her helmet. It then reminded him of the dream where the emblem took the place of his sister.

" He took you, didn't he!" he yelled. " Kibaomaru did this to you!" He then stood up. " Well? Answer me!"

" Don't bark orders at me!" She spat. " My name is Kikumon now! And I only answer to my master, Kibaomaru!"

Something inside Bakunetsumaru's gun soul seemed to break apart painfully with those last words. " No…no!" He shook his head, then started to walk up to her. He seemed to be in a daze. " It…it can't be…" He then reached a hand out to her as he walked. " Denshi-chan, you shouldn't lie." His voice started to shake.

" Bakunetsumaru?!" Zero called, but he seemed to not hear.

" Denshimeru…"

" LOOK OUT!" Zero flew up to Baku and smacked him onto the ground as a Yari ** swept over their heads. Zero and Baku stood up. Baku just stood there, not knowing what to do, while Zero called his sword and shield forth. " Oh mana, come to me!"

Kikumon giggled darkly. " Very pretty." She twirled her weapon in her hands, then pointed it at them. Zero glanced at Baku. " What are you doing you fool!?" he hissed. " Get your swords out!"

" I….I can't. She's my sister…" Zero looked at him.

Zero suddenly pushed Baku out of the way, and blocked a direct attack from the female musha. He pushed his shield forward, making her weapon recoil, then lunged his sword at her. She quickly blocked it.

" Not bad, knight." She parried. " So, the knight is saving the samurai?" Zero blocked another attack and tired to get her by her legs, but she jumped out of the way. " How cute."

Zero glanced back at Baku, who was sitting on the ground, dumbfounded. " Bakunetsumaru, get out of here! She's going to try and kill you!!" Zero yelled while turning his attention back to Kikumon. He blinked. " What?!"

Kikumon was not there. He snapped his head back at Bakunetsumaru, and saw the musha run towards him. " NO! BAKUNETSUMARU!!"
Bakunetsumaru looked up, then shook his head. " Denshi!!"

" DIE!!" She stabbed her yari down, but he rolled out of the way. " Stop this! What's wrong with you?!" He jumped to the side as she attacked, but she sideswiped him, making him fall to the ground. " You abandoned me!!" She yelled while readying another attack.

" What are you talking about?!"

" You left me to die, that's what I'm talking about!" She jabbed the yari forward, but Bakunetsumaru caught it in his hands before it had a chance to pierce though his head.

" I would never do that! You know that better than anyone!"

" Father said the same thing!" Bakunetsumaru's eyes darted to look at her in the eyes.

" What did you just say?"

" You heard me!!" She yanked the yari back.

" LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Zero rammed into the musha, sending her flying about fifty meters away. He turned to Baku. " You okay?" Baku nodded. Zero looked at him in concern. " We should leave now."

" But--"

" No buts! We're going before she gets back--" Zero suddenly drew in a sharp, short gasp as his eyes widened. Kikumon's yari pierced through his chest from behind. Sparks fluttered through the wound.

" ZERO!!" Bakunetsumaru bolted up, grabbing his swords. He then ran behind Kikumon so quickly that she couldn't move out of the way. He then sliced at the yari hilt, and pointed the other blade at her neck.

" You…you bitch," he growled, his hands starting to shake. He head Zero fall to the ground behind him, making him flinch. Kikumon laughed harshly. " I see now…" she whispered.

" See what?!"
" This is just like when father killed our mother." He froze. How did she know? She was never told! " Yes, father had mother in my position, and cut off her head!" Baku stiffened. " …Who told you that?"

" My lord did," she said simply with a shrug. " But, unlike father, you won't do it. You're too weak."

" Showing compassion and mercy is not a sign of being weak! I taught you that!"

" Yes, well, I got a new and better teacher…" she made a fist. " And he told me…that the weak are nothing but food for the strong. You are fierce, you live, if you are not," She then flipped a little silver coin to her thumb. " …You die!" She then dropped it, making a thick mist explode out of it.

" DENSHI!!" Baku screamed, trying to see, but couldn't.

" I'll see you later when your knight isn't around to try and protect you…"

" DENSHIMERU!!" He growled as the mist started to wisp away. He looked to where Zero lied and knelt next to him.

" Zero? Zero! Can you hear me?!" He flipped Zero onto his back and shook him lightly. " Zero!!"

Zero's eyes opened partly. " Baku…you okay?"

" Yes, I'm fine," he said quickly. " But you're not." Zero laughed lightly. " A mere flesh wound."

" Yeah, whatever prince charming." He rolled his eyes. " Can you stand?" Zero shook his head. " Fine." He then wrapped an arm around his waist and lifted him up to his feet. " We gotta get you back to base." Baku then felt something warm and wet on his hand. He looked back and saw a dark black liquid oozing out of his wound. " The hell?!"

" It's…kind of like a mix of battery acid and blood," Zero suddenly said, taking a hand and placing it on his wound that went to his chest. " You look surprised." Baku shook his head, then started to walk with Zero.

" It's just a different color than mushas, that's all."

" What color is it then?"

" Dark blue and cold. Not warm like yours." He felt Zero get heavier. He cursed himself for leaving the base communicator back in his room. Well, at least the base wasn't too far away. " Just try to hang on for a while, kay Zero?"

" Baka," Zero breathed. " I'm too stubborn to die, you know that." Baku tightened his grip on the knight. " I know…"

" Bakunetsumaru?"

" Yeah?" Zero leaned his head against the samurai's shoulder unvolunteeringly. " About earlier…I wanted to tell you something." Baku nodded. " Yeah, I remember. Then you did the stupid muffin thing. You got to stop listening to Guneagle." Zero laughed, then winched from it.

" What I wanted to say is…" He stopped walking; almost making both of them fall over. He raised his head up to look Bakunetsumaru in the eyes. He put a hand to his left cheek.

" …You're beautiful…" Zero then closed his eyes and passed out. Baku quickly grabbed him before he fell. Baku looked at Zero.

" …The blood loss must be messing his thought process," he said to himself as an excuse of what Zero said, slightly blushing. " …I think."

A thought suddenly came to him. Could Denshimeru see? You could never of been able to tell if she could see or not back in ark, but he knew she was blind.

Was

Did Kibaomaru heal her or something? That would be impossible!

Unless…

He gave a yelp. Unless Kibaomaru WAS the demon that has lain the curse on his family…

~~~~~~~~

Okay, A yari is The Japanese spear that was used During the Civil War Era, the spear was the most standard weapon of bushi (?). I thought that since Ark was in a war, it would be appropriate. ^^

And Kikumon is the emblem of the Japanese imperial family, in the form of a chrysanthemum. (Chrysanthemum is a flower. ^^) Dunno why I chose that for a name really. :p I'll put up the next chapter pretty soon!