SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ The Hormones Effect ( Cupid's on vacation, apparently) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, me no ownz Simple Plan (love their songs!! ^^) I think that I'm just a kid is Baku's song for sure. :p And Perfect too! I'll figure out Zero's later, I can only think of Blood Valentine with him….mauauahahahahahaha. Baku was singing some of I'm just a kid in the first chapter, so I thought he should do it again! :P And Zero speaks a few words of French every now and then cuz He seems like he's French ^^;

PS-in one part of the story you're gonna think something, but it isn't that. I'm not gonna tell you what though. :p

~~~

Bakunetsumaru sat in his room while "The Mexican Jumping Bean" was trying to fix up Zero. He sighed, getting tired of waiting in silence. He then went to his dresser and picked up a CD case with one of the CDs Shute burned off for him with some of his favorite songs. He pulled out the stereo that was under his bed and put it in. Guitar music started to play, and before Bakunetsumaru gave it a second thought, He started singing:" I woke up it was seven
I Waited till eleven
Just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I got a lot of friends
But I don't hear from them.
What's another night all alone?
When your spending every day on your own
And here it goes ..

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid and I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world
is havin' more fun then me tonight…"

This song he liked because it portrayed his life, in a way. "And maybe when the night is dead
I'll crawl into my bed
I'm staring at these four walls again
I'll try to think about the last time
I had a good time,
Eveyone's got somewhere to go
And their gonna leave me here on my own
…" He thought he had a not-too-terrible singing voice, but if anyone ever heard him sing, he'd dig a hole and live in it for the rest of his life.

" And here it goes--" He stopped, suddenly hearing clapping from behind him. He spun around to see Zero leaning against the door, looking smug. A few beads of sweat slid down Baku's head. " W-what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the infirmary?"

" Well, I decided to leave." Zero shrugged. " I had a feeling you were going to do something rare, so here I am." Baku blushed from embarrassment.

" You don't have to rub it in…" He turned off the CD player. " …I know, I'm terrible at singing."

" Oh contraire, Mona me!" Zero straitened up. " I think you have a wonderful signing voice." Baku's entire head went bright pink. " T-thanks." He then snapped out of it. " Does it still hurt?" he asked.

" I'll live," Zero simply said. " Are you sure about that?" Baku crossed his arms. Zero sighed, then looked back out into the hall.

" You know, it's raining outside right now…" Baku blinked. Zero lowered his head in thought while closing his eyes. " But if I don't live, will you bring flowers to my grave?" Baku stared at him, but said nothing. " You know how I love flowers, especially roses. I'm not exactly sure why, but I just do…" He leaned against the doorframe while looking down the hall into the nearest window.

" …'Course, dying on this planet doesn't seem so appealing, because no one will miss me, really…" He shook his head. " It's the rain; it makes me so sentimental. I don't know why I'm talking about this, it's not like it matters anyway. I'm just being outlandish…Ah, forget it, it's nothing."

" …I'll bring flowers." Zero looked over at Baku. " But if I die first, you're gonna have to bring some tiger lilies and cherry blossoms to my grave. Those are my favorites." Zero chuckled quietly. " You won't die anytime soon. I promise you that."

" And you're not going to die anytime soon, either. Or I'll kick your ass." Zero laughed, then put a hand to his wound.

" Don't make me laugh, it's going to kill me."

" Well, that's the best way to die; dye laughing!" He sat on his bed and motioned Zero to do the same. " You'll faint if you stay standing for any longer." Zero nodded, then lied down on the bed.

" Bed hog."

" Hey, this was your idea, Baku-chan." Baku blinked with a little jump. " What did you call me?"

" Nothing." Baku stared at him for a little while longer. He shook his head and leaned back against Zero's legs.

" …I think Kibaomaru's a demon," Baku suddenly murmured.

" Of course he is."

" No, I'm serious. Denshi's supposed to be blind for life. But she was able to fight at an extraordinary level. There's no way a blind girl could block attacks from you." Zero put his hands behind his head.

" I suppose you're right. So how would that classify Kibaomaru as a demon?"

" A family curse. Everyone in my family get these deficiencies at one point of their life or another. She was blind at birth…and the only way to lift the curse is to kill the demon or the demon does it himself." He and Zero were silent for a little while, listening closely to the rain outside even though you could barely hear it with the thick, metal walls.

" …Well, it is possible. But why would your sister…?"

" I don't know." Bakunetsumaru put a hand on his head. " I wish I knew…" He then remembered what she said to him.

" …You're just like Father." Zero looked down at Baku. " What was that?" Baku sighed.

" She said I was just like…our father…" Zero blinked, seeing Baku's sad expression. " Care to talk about it?" Zero sat up. Baku plopped back on the vacant space that Zero's legs used to take up. " Sure. My father was a rage-oholic. He'd beat us all the time when we were kids…" Zero made a sound of abhor. " Don't worry, it only lasted for a few years." He shrugged. " Anyway, he was a professional assassin in those days, and feared by many; even his own wife.

" Well, one day, I was working on my kendo when my father stormed into my mother's room, screaming at her about something…I can't remember, but it was stupid. I then heard some metal clashing and my mother scream. I ran in to see that he had…." He swallowed.

" Beheaded her." Zero was in shock. " He would've killed me too, but I was able to fend him off…that's when I finally perfected the Tengyo Ken….

" My sister was over at a friends home, and when she came home, I didn't tell her where our parents were. I just told her they were going to visit someone and would be gone for a while…" He suddenly felt something on his left hand. He saw Zero's hand cupping his.

" I'm so sorry," he said sincerely. Baku smiled slightly. " It's okay. There was nothing you could've done anyway. And the good news is, father got decapitated as well….the insolent basterd…!" Baku gripped at Zero's hand. Zero placed his other hand on top of it. Baku looked up at Zero.

What the hell is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?

Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

Zero leaned in close To Baku, pulling him into a tight embrace. Baku wondered why Zero kept doing this lately.

"Je vous aime…" Zero whispered, slipping a hand down Baku's back. He shivered slightly, then pulled away from Zero. " W-what's wrong with you anyway?" he squeaked. Zero gazed at Bakunetsumaru amorously. It made Baku feel weak. " Er…what did you say anyway?" Baku wasn't sure if he wanted to know, really. (A/N: *Starts laughing* *Falls out of chair* Writing these kinda things always make me laugh!)

Zero grabbed both of Bakunetsumaru's hands with one hand, and tugged him towards him and lifted Baku's chin to look at him in the eyes in one fluent motion. Baku swallowed nervously.

" Er…So, uh, it's a good thing that attack didn't hit you square in the chest…" Baku stuttered, trying to change the subject out of this uncomfortable situation.

" Yes." Zero leaned closer. " …But my love for you would live on, even if I did die…" His eyes were now filled with lust. Baku couldn't tell if he was breathing or breathing too rapidly at that moment. His gun soul started to thump wildly in his chest.

" Zero…" He closed his eyes for a meant, then regretted it. He started to feel really dizzy. He should just push Zero away from him or something---but his body wouldn't respond to anything that he was thinking. He didn't want to.

Zero then pushed him down on the bed and lied on top of him. " Er…Zero…?"

" Bakunetsumaru, I love you more than anything. I live for you, and you alone…" Baku's emotions started to swirl. He felt like laughing and yelling at Zero at the same time. He started to nervously chuckle when he felt Zero's hand inch up his chest.

" Ohgodohgodohgoooood……."

~

" Bakunetsumaru?"

" Saved!" Bakunetsumaru slipped out from under Zero and ran to the radio transmitter. " Yeah, Captain?"

" We got word that Zero was injured in battle. Is he alright?" Baku wished he knew for sure. He didn't know if Zero was starting to act crazy or what!

" Er…yeah. He's fine." He didn't even bother to look at Zero to confirm it. He was too scared at the moment.

" Good. We're going to scout out the battle scene for a while."

" Okay Captain. But be careful."

" We will. Captain out." Baku was hoping he'd tell him to go somewhere.

`

" Bakunetsumaru…" Baku froze. He started to laugh nervously again. " Er…Are you sure you're okay, Zero? Maybe you should go lie down…"

" Only if you will lie with me." Bakunetsumaru mentally screamed. He's really got it for him! Oh god. X_X

Baku's eyes started to swirl. " Orororororororororooooo…" he chanted in a Kenshin fashion.

****

" So, did you get the job done?" Cobramaru asked Kikumon. Kikumon sighed. " No," she admitted. " But, he'll be tortured none the less…"

" Oh?" Cobramaru swung in front of her, upside down. " Yes." She held up the broken pieces to her yari.

Cobramaru blinked, then started to hiss a laugh. She joined him and their laughter rang through the castle.

" You know," Kikumon begun, " I almost feel sorry for my brother…"

" Almost!" They then burst out laughing again.

**

Bakunetsumaru staggered out of his room, feeling extremely tired and on high alert like a rabbit after encountering a wolf. ` Oh god! Zero's gone mad! He…he tried to…!' His eyes started to swirl again.

" God must hate me or something!!" He yelled, then accidentally fel down the stairs from lack of paying attention.

~~~~

Hmmm, so what were those two laughing about? And when did Zero get so…touchy? O.o Poor Bakunetsumaru. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! :P