SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ The Hormones Effect ( Cupid's on vacation, apparently) Part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" Bakunetsumaru?!"

" GAAAAAAAAA!!" Bakunetsumaru ran down the halls of the SDG base in a frantic panic. Zero had just passed the borderline from lunatic to perverted stalker! He skid to a halt in front of a janitor closet, threw it open, and ran into it, slamming the door and locking it.

Bakunetsumaru sighed in relief while sliding down the wall. Zero's condition was starting to get worse, and worse! It's like whenever he sees Baku his lust gets stronger or something!

" Better get to somewhere where there are people…he won't do anything if we're around people," Baku murmured under his breath. Funny, he could've sworn the wall moved.

Wait a second there!!

A light bulb suddenly clicked on, and Zero's face was only inches away from his. " Hello, Clairece."

Bakunetsumaru screamed at the top of his lungs and ran through the door, smashing it into pieces. He ran full speed down the halls and back into his room. He locked the door and let out a whimper. " Oh god…" Wait, why doesn't he just chop Zero up? He went to put his hands on the hilt of his swords, but there were none.

" WHAT?!" He looked about his person, then all around his room. " Where are my swords?! Curses!!" Okay, defenseless, sickened and scared.

Ugh…speaking of sickened, he was literally starting to feel sick again. He held his stomach. " I hate my life…" He went and sat down on his bed. He lied down on his side. He started to feel really sick again.

He clutched at the sheets tightly as a surge of pain and sickness washed over him. " Make it stop…" He whimpered.

" Make what stop?" Baku tilted his head slightly to see Zero standing by his bed. How the hell did he Houdinied in here? Zero knelt by the bed and drew his face close to Baku's.

" No…please…" Baku moaned. " I feel sick…" Zero paused, seeing Baku shut his eyes tightly as he clutched to his sheets. Zero put a hand on his forehead. Baku flinched. He drew his hand away.

" You're burning up again," Zero said in monotone. " How do you feel?"

" Cold…" Zero took the sheets and put them on Bakunetsumaru. " Better?"

" No…"

" Fine, I'll be back in a minute." He then exited the room. Bakunetsumaru breathed deeply while trying to hold down his stomach contents. He hated the family curse so badly right now. Zero soon returned with a pan of water and a washcloth. He put the bowl down next to his bed and put the warm washcloth on Baku's head.

" Better?"

" A little…" Zero took Baku's hand and held it tightly. " …Bakunetsumaru, I'm so sorry." Zero looked down.

" ….What's becoming of me? My animalistic urges started to take up my better judgment…"

` Got that right,' Baku thought. He lifted his head. " But now that I see you ill, they dulled away…" He put his head on Baku's hand. " I'm so sorry…" Baku started to feel sorry for Zero. Maybe he was being manipulated into forcing himself on Bakunetsumaru? No, that would be difficult.

Bakunetsumaru started to think, though he really shouldn't. He started to think backwards on all the events that have happened today…maybe something will give him a clue…

" Fuck." Zero looked up. " What?"

Bakunetsumaru just had an epiphany. He started to laugh, but quickly stopped and gagged, trying to force his stomach to settle.

" I figured it out…" he said quietly. " My sister had this hobby of making love strengtheners back home…"

" Love potions?"

" No, strengtheners," Baku corrected. " They enhance one's love for someone instead of creating artificial emotions."

" But how would she have done--" Zero stopped, suddenly realizing it. " The yari!!" They both said in unison.

" She put something in the blade!"

" Crap!" Bakunetsumaru looked at Zero. " What?"

" That's a first…"

" Yeah, well…" Zero rubbed the back of his head. " I've been hanging around you too long." He put his arm down. " What are we going to do? What if I….I…. " Zero swallowed. " …Go too far…?"

Bakunetsumaru sighed. " Well, you stopped as soon as you saw me sick, right?" Zero nodded. " Well, I'm safe as long as I'm sick for some reason…."

" Curses cancel out sometimes," Zero said. " Your curse may be nulling the spell upon me."

" Yeah…that…haa…" Baku held his stomach while cringing. " Itai…!"

" Bakunetsumaru!" Zero comfortingly wrapped an arm around Bakunetsumaru. Baku tried to get his stomach to stop churning. They were like that for a few minutes; Zero's arm wrapped around Bakunetsumaru protectively while Baku lied there, curled up against Zero.

" Baku…"

" Yes?"

" I really do love you." Zero straitened up. " I've loved you before this happened to me." Bakunetsumaru held his breath for a moment.

" I…uh…"

Zero put a finger on his mouth plate. " Shhh," he purred. " You should get some sleep. I'll check up on you in a little while, alright?" Zero stood up, and walked out the door quietly.

Why did he shut him up? Was he afraid of being rejected? Baku snuggled in his sheets. Probably. It wasn't natural for male Gundams to love each other, after all. But he thought he loved Sayla and the princess.

Guess he's either pulling his strings, or he just loves them like a brother would…

A brother would…

" Denshimeru…" his eyes started to water. " Why…Why, Denshimeru…?" He turned over in his bed and started to cry into his pillow.

**

Zero stood outside Bakunetsumaru's room door and listened to Bakunetsumaru's cries. His heart ached terribly to hear him suffer like that…. but he couldn't do anything to help him. Zero wouldn't know what to do. He never had a family, so he wouldn't know how to handle the situation. He was an orphan from the start. No mother, father or anything.

Zero stared down at the floor as his vision started to blur from Baku's sobbing. " I'm so sorry, Bakunetsumaru," he said softly. " I wish I could take away all of your pains and give you everything that would make you happy in life…" he looked at the door sadly, then slowly walked away, trying to block out Bakunetsumaru's crying.

`**

" I-I'm s-s-sorr-y-!" Bakunetsumaru hiccupped into his pillow. " Denshimeru…!"

~~~

Man, I'm evil. I feel sorry for them for writing that. x.x Okay, well, at least they know a temporary solution to Zero's lusting. But how long is it going to have effect? And what does Baku think now that Zero told him those three words? I dunno either; I'm just making this stuff up as I go. LOL! *gets smacked by someone* X_X Owwwww….