SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Hate, Love, and Flaming Roses ❯ Matchmaker Disaster ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No, no, no! (To May-VeggieGirl) Bad, bad! My idea not yours. X_X One anyway. :p LOL Hopefully I will get this whole story done by this weekend. Hehehehehe. ( Then you shall be forced to write! Bwahahahaah! NO EXCUSES!) Tthen I'll work of the sequel!! Yay! I got the last three chapters of this story down…I just gotta work my way up. O.o lol

~~~

Zero parried an attack, then floated backwards. " Fiend! You won't get away with this!" he snarled.

" Ha, whatever," Baku chided while holding a pair of wooden swords. " C'mon, boy! Show me what you got!"

`

" Cut!!"

Mayor Margaret and the others were offset while Zero and Baku were on stage. " Alright, you should take a break now."

" Good, I'm beat." Baku took off the swirly glasses and shook his head. Wearing those things made him dizzy. He enjoyed playing the villain in this movie a lot though.

Captain was talking to Shute, then glanced over at Zero and Baku.

" What do you think they're talking about?" Baku asked the knight as he hovered. He waited for a response, but didn't get any. " Zero?" He looked over to see he had his back to him.

" Hey, you okay there?" he asked.

" Yes..I……I uh, have a cramp, that's all." Baku sweatdroped. " I hope you don't mean the kind of cramp I think you're talking about…."

" Don't make me hurt you."

" Awww, you're so sweet, Zero." Baku laughed.

*

" You sure this'll work?" Shute asked Captain as he watched Baku and Zero exchange a few mild insults. Captain nodded. " There's a 87% chance this will work, Shute."

" Well, okay, if you say so." Shute giggled. " This'll be fun!"

**

" Hmm, de de do da…" Baku hummed the tune to the song starless from Rurouni Kenshin. (A/N: Listening to the CD baby! ^^) He was taking a short walk about the set before the next take. But he was being followed all the while by something as he strolled away from the set and crew….

He yawned. He should probably take a nap since he had some time. He sat under a shady tree and leaned against its trunk. He rubbed his eyes while yawning again. When he opened his eyes back up, he gave a little yelp.

" GEEZE! Will you people stop doing that!?" Baku yelled at Captain as he loomed over him.

" Sorry, but there's no time to talk," Captain said urgently. Baku stood up. " What is it?"

" Come with me, quickly!" He grabbed Bakunetsumaru's hand and tugged him as he ran.

" Captain, what is it?!" Baku demanded as he ran with Captain. Captain suddenly stopped, making Baku run into him. " Ow! Cap-OH MY GOD!!!!" Bakunetsumaru screamed as he saw Zero lying on the ground, covered in blood. He ran up to Zero and knelt next to him. " Zero!!" he cried. " Can you hear me!? Zero!!"

Zero fluttered his eyes open, and tilted his head towards Baku slightly. " Bakunets….umaru…" he gasped. Baku took Zero's hand and held it tightly.

" Zero, what happened? Who did this to you?!" Baku fought back tears as he stared at Zero. Zero wheezed and coughed, making the samurai flinch.

" It….it came out of nowhere….I ….I can't hold out much longer…"

" No, Zero!" Baku put Zero's hand up to his cheek and nuzzled it. " You …you can't go!" He squinted back tears. " You can't…."

" I….I'm sorry, Bakunetsumaru…" Zero's hand jerked slightly. " I love you…"

Tears streamed out of Bakunetsumaru's eyes freely, he didn't care if they came out now. " Zero..I…lo--" He stopped crying and his eyes narrowed. " Wait a minute…."

^

Baku then felt something warm and wet on his hand. He looked back and saw a dark black liquid oozing out of Zero's wound.

^

The blood that was covering Zero wasn't black, it was red! He instantly got mad as he caught on.

:: WHAM!!!::

Zero lied on his side, holding his head where there was a large dent. Baku had a broken wooden sword in his hand as he glared at Zero, pissed off. " How dare you fake your dying, Zero!!!" he yelled.

" What are you talking about?" Zero snapped. " This is part of the movie, you moron!!" Baku blinked. " Movie?"

" Yeah, that's what Shute told me…"

" Well, Captain took me here and said it was urge…" They both looked at Captain, who was now accompanied by Shute. Shute was holding a camera in his hands.

" Er…" Captain sweatdroped. " What now, Shute?"

" Well, since we got what we need…" Shute turned off the camera. " …I suggest we run!"

" Good idea!!"

" HEY!!"

" Get back here you two!!"

****

Cobramaru and Kikumon watched the Gundam Force from one of the towers in Neotopia, out of sight.

" Such pestilence," Cobramaru said.

" You would only think they'd kill each other by the way they fight amongst themselves," Kikumon commented as she watched Bakunetsumaru and Zero chase after Captain and Shute.

" You'd only wish." Cobramaru propped himself up on his tail. " Now, don't forget why we're here, my dear."

" How can I forget? I was the one who suggested this to our lord, after all." Kikumon stood up and grabbed something out of a bag they had with them.

" How you, of all people, are allowed to talk to Lord Kibaomaru in such ways is beyond me!" Kikumon snickered. " Well, that's the kind of power you get as a lover." Cobramaru facefaulted.

" Let's go, we've spent enough time here." Cobramaru straitened up with a disgusted look on his face.

" Yeah…whatever."

****

" CAPTAIN!!!"

" SHUUUUTE!!"

" GAAA!"

" This is not good!!" Bakunetsumaru and Zero continued their chase with the two, ignoring everything else around them as they bulled their way through the set.

Shute was laughing hysterically as he and Captain ran. " What's so funny?" Captain asked.

" They're so queer!"

" WHAT?!" Bakunetsumaru yelled. " I'll show you who's the queer one when I cut off your--"

Zero stopped Baku and covered his mouth plate. " Don't say such things! He's just a kid! Not to mention there are virgin ears about!"

" Ah, go get screwed %&#$%^$@!" Baku spat. Zero coughed at that statement and stiffened. " Looks like you've added some new and…colorful words to your vocabulary…"

" Yeah, well, you're letting them get away!!" Zero suddenly jerked his arm away and turned away. " Zero? What's wrong?"

" Er….cramps…"
" Again? Are you PMSing or something?" Zero didn't retaliate. " Zero?" Baku reached an arm out to Zero and placed his hand on his shoulder. Zero quickly spun around and slapped Baku's hand away. " Don't touch me!!" He looked down and turned away. " Just…please don't…."

" The hell is wrong with you? You were fine just a minute ago!"

" It's…the…the…."

" The what? Zero, you're not making any sense right now." Zero suddenly spun around and grabbed Baku's arm with an iron grip. " Zero?!" He gasp when he saw the look in Zero's eyes. His eyes were filled with lust again. The love strengthener was taking hold again. Baku stiffened as Zero gripped at his arm tightly.

" Zero, you're…you're hurting me," Baku said in a low voice, feeling his arm being crushed by the force of Zero's hand. How did he get so strong anyway; was it the strengthener?

Zero yanked his arm away as though Baku was infected, then turned away sharply. He started breathing heavily as his body shook, trying to keep control.

" I…b-better go…." Baku glanced around to see if anyone was watching them. They were all to busy and too far away to notice. " I'm sorry, Zero…"

" W-well…at least we know you're…not sick now…" Baku nodded, though Zero couldn't see. Zero started to walk off, but something made Baku call for him to stop. " Zero, please…I…uh…" Baku didn't know why he wanted Zero to stay, even though he might do something….bad. He sighed, not knowing what to say.

Zero was still breathing ruggedly as his back was still turned to Bakunetsumaru's. " I …can't stay,"

" I…I know….but…." Zero took off in a mad dash to get away. Baku stood there, feeling a bit helpless to help Zero. What was it that he wanted to say to the knight anyway? He shook his head. He didn't really know. He sighed, looking back at the let. " I guess I'll tell them Zero got tired…" He then walked off to talk to Margaret.

~~~~~~

Ohhhh, what's the dastardly duo up to now? And will Zero be able to take control over himself with what's going on? ^^ Stay tuned folks!