SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Bakunetsumaru Awakens ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bakunetsumaru Awakens
A somewhat long chapter so I had to break it up. Otherwise it would have been a 20 page (in my handwriting, 10-15 pages in word) chapter and I thought if I broke it up, it'd be easier to read.
Bakunetsumaru woke up with a yawn. `Reminds me of home…the smell, the view, the music…am I dead?' He looked about his environment. He saw a music player, instead of the usual live performance, cherry trees that were blooming, smoke from incense, and houses built in the manner of Ark styling. `I'm dead!' “I'M DEAD!!!” Bakunetsumaru yelled in disappointment that he didn't save Ark. `My gunsoul must have traveled here,' Bakunetsumaru started to cry.
“Please don't cry,” Bakunetsumaru recognized the voice, and clenched his fist.
“Prepare yourself; you'll pay for what you've done to Ark!” Bakunetsumaru may not have had his swords, but he would have been content to have destroyed his foe with his fists.
“Please, don't hurt me. I'm sorry. Kibaomaru didn't even like me, it turns out…”
“Why should I believe you?!? Even your name, Cobramaru has a snake in it! I may be dumb, but not dumb enough to let a deceiving snake like you manipulate me into joining the Dark Axis!”
“Did you hear what I just said? Kibaomaru didn't like me, he treated me poorly, and now I'm just a third party, not for or against the Dark Axis.”
“Did you hear what I just said?”
“Well, you should believe me,” Cobramaru kicked at leaves on the ground, “because I already treated you this well. Look at yourself.”
Bakunetsumaru inspected himself in a puddle of water. His eyes were brown again, his real helmet replaced the bucket, the cape with the zapping device was gone, and he was painted red again. “Why… Why were you nice to me?”
“I want to forget the past with you. I want to be with you forever,” Cobramaru said with romance everywhere in his voice.
“Why me?” Bakunetsumaru grabbed the neck of Cobramaru, applying a little pressure to it to let the snake know that he wasn't joking. Cobramaru didn't put up a fight and just let him start to get choked.
“Well, first,” Cobramaru said with a different sounding voice (we was being choked) he pointed at Bakunetsumaru's sheaths, “You eliminated someone that I didn't like: Ashuramaru. Second,” he pointed at Bakunetsumaru hands, “you're feisty: I like that. And third,” Cobramaru did not point, but instead opened up to an open hand and hugged the gundam that was choking him, rubbing his back to comfort him and calm him down, “You're strong. I think I'd feel safe with you, even without your swords”
Bakunetsumaru was speechless and couldn't even keep his hands wrung around the flirtatious snake-gundam's neck. He lost the power to stand up, and fell straight onto his butt and cried. This knocked Cobramaru's balance off, and almost fell onto the tearing samurai.
“Why are you crying?” Cobramaru sat down next to him, hugging him and pulling closer so the red gundam could cry on his chest. He patted Bakunetsumaru's head gently and waited for a response.
“I-I already have plenty of tough decisions to make. First, I don't even know if I'll ever be able to save Ark, and I want to love someone, and there's Zero, and there's Guneagle, and I was happy, but then,” he sniffled, “then Captain threatened me to avoid Guneagle, and then Talgeese wanted me to be Zero.” He then picked up a leaf and tore it up, still letting himself to be embraced and fondled. “I love them both, but they both have major reasons to not want to be with them, and now-“
“-I have some sake at home…Why don't we make this a night. I promise it'll take away some of the pain, or I'll personally be your punching bag, how about it?”
“I guess”
Cobramaru helped Bakunetsumaru up, and led him down a dirt path surrounded by various fruit trees: cherry trees, apple trees, and pear trees. It all reminded Bakunetsumaru of his home, so he couldn't help but cry, but he made sure he cried silently. They finally made it to Cobramaru's house, which was kind of like a mansion. A large lawn filled with various gardens that were so intricate that it was impossible not to appreciate them. The serpentine gundam opened the door to his house and they entered. It was very different than Bakunetsumaru expected to see inside of the house: it was very clean and organized. Plenty of artwork was on the various partitions of the grand hall. Tables were all around with bowls of various fruits which were all ripe. The smell in the air was very strong and had many scents in it; such as tea, incense, and the fruit. There were many doors to rooms Bakunetsumaru had no idea what would be in them. `He must have a very luxurious life,' Bakunetsumaru thought. They made it to the kitchen, which had every cooking utensil and object the guest samurai had ever seen in his life: rice cookers, bamboo mats for making sushi, and various knives for cutting sushi rolls, fish, and other foods. (Bakunetsumaru rarely went into a kitchen to make anything, as most of the time someone else had provided him with food.) Cobramaru opened a cabinet and Bakunetsumaru jumped, “I thought you said you had some sake, but it looks like you have every drop ever created!” Cobramaru sweatdropped upon hearing this.
“Well, I have a lot of regrets,” the purple gundam with traits of an alcoholic said in his defense.
“So, you weren't lying about not always wanting to be on the Dark Axis?”
“Exactly. I was only told it would be a better world, but I can't believe such a thing coming from someone as mean as Kibaomaru. You know, when I told Ashuramaru to finish you off in the duel I was depressed immediately afterwards.” Cobramaru already drank a whole bottle of the sake while saying so little. “Here, have some and explain your problems in detail.” He handed the tearing samurai a bottle but realized how it was so crude, it could be offensive, “Would you like a glass?”
“I'm ok with just this,” Bakunetsumaru said, trying to be a polite guest. He started to tell his problems, drinking heavily, but he had a plan…
“Have another,” Cobramaru gave the samurai who also appeared to be an alcoholic another bottle. Bakunetsumaru slowly explained his dilemmas with Captain, Guneagle, Zero, and Talgeese. He also explained how adding another gundam, Cobramaru, could only lead to trouble, especially since the former Dark Axis ninja had attacked Neotopia. But before he could fully explain his problems, he started his plan. He had drunk 5 bottles and was starting to slur his speech.
“If ya jin then othurzz probllems'lll be had n'a fight ta death you would all part!”
“Um, perhaps you should get some sleep,” Cobramaru flinched at the intoxicated samurai's every move. “You could share mine.” He held Bakunetsumaru's hand and brought him to bed. He brought a bucked just in case Bakunetsumaru felt nauseous at any time during the night. The purple gundam didn't want to wake up with any surprises on or near the bed.
“I'll be right back, so don't worry your drunk and pretty self.” Cobramaru left the room and Bakunetsumaru returned to normal.
“Now that he thinks I'm drunk, I'll see how he treats me. If he does nothing bad, I'll consider giving him a chance.” Even though he said that Cobramaru could do something bad, Bakunetsumaru was personally very open to such an act. He found the snake-like gundam very attractive, and knew that he probably wouldn't hold anything that happened against to himself against that cute gundam, unless he got hurt (Bakunetsumaru just isn't kinky). Cobramaru entered the room slowly and walked to the blankets, so if Bakunetsumaru was asleep, he wouldn't wake up. “Hey'ere sexy!” The red gundam was surprisingly good at acting drunk (what a weird ability). The samurai found the ninja strange looking without the cobra armor on, yet stilled yanked him onto the bed.
“Please, let go!” The sans-armor Cobramaru begged and sweatdropped, but to no avail: Bakunetsumaru was letting his inner-lust out by caressing the smaller-framed gundam's chest, and going lower. Cobramaru was beginning to get annoyed with the apparently drunk-samurai's advances and grabbed Bakunetsumaru's wrists, giving them slight twists to let him know what would happen should he have continued. The red and white gundam let go, to save his wrists in case he need to defend himself.
`If he won't take advantage of a drunk, at least I know he's honorable,' Bakunetsumaru made sense of his host's actions. `Still I should be cautious.' For a while, the night was peaceful, as they both fell asleep, Cobramaru holding Bakunetsumaru's hand. They didn't sleep for long though, as the samurai from Ark woke up with a dart in his neck. He looked over quickly, suspecting Cobramaru, but he had a dart in his neck too. As soon as he saw Cobramaru, he lost his fortitude to stay awake and passed out from the dart's tranquilizers.
He woke up with a stinging pain in his neck. He looked around and saw a medium sized room, with a shrine for Kibaomaru to his left and had aesthetic weapons hanging on the walls. There was a partition in front of him, and there were four shadows behind it. Three were standing and one was on the ground. His head and arms were shackled into some very strong and impossible to break metal. He couldn't move much other than his legs, but even they couldn't be moved much because they were still numb from the dart. “Where am I now?” Bakunetsumaru whined.
“Be quiet, Cobramaru is awakening,” A Cobramaru in yellow armor spanked the confused samurai. He opened the partition between the room with the shadows and Bakunetsumaru.
“AIE!” Bakunetsumaru shut up quickly in embarrassment and shame. He saw the normal Cobramaru being helped up by three other duplicates, one red, another was red, and the third was green.
“What's going on?” The Cobramaru that was kind to the now shackled gundam was dazed.
“It's just what you wrote in your diary. You said you wanted this to happen,” the red armored copy pulled out a small notebook.
“Huh?!” Cobramaru saw Bakunetsumaru and made eye contact only to blush. He knew that the red Cobramaru wasn't lying and he really did want this to happen some day.
The yellow Cobramaru snatched the book out of the red one's hand and opened it to the bookmarked page. “Dear Diary,” he read, looking at Bakunetsumaru to ensure he could hear this. “Today, I thought of the possibly most arousing thing ever.”
Bakunetsumaru looked away, humiliated for Cobramaru, who was running around the Cobramarus reaching for the book. “Hey, give it back. Please don't read it! STOP!” Cobramaru tripped and fell with a heavy landing, causing Bakunetsumaru to sweatdrop. The sweatdropping gundam saw the blue imitation laughing heartily and told him, “shut up! You have no idea how he's feeling, do you?”
“You're in shackles and completely unable to move, and you still have the nerve to be so impolite?” The blue Cobramaru got within inches of his face, and spat on him. (I don't know what bodily fluids gundams, let alone mush-gundams have, but if they can sweatdrop, I bet they can spit) Bakunetsumaru was enraged and saddened because he couldn't react at all as the spit rolled down his face.
“Ahem,” the Yellow Cobramaru was ready to continue reading when he realized he didn't have the book.
“I think the kinkiest thing to ever happen would be for a gundam named Bakunetsumaru to be tied up or something similar to that to beg me to let him go,” indulged the green Cobramaru. “After he did that he'd say seductive things as we have a good time.”
The regular Cobramaru looked at Bakunetsumaru and nervously smiled, cocking his head slightly, and then bowing in shame.
“I dare you to go through with this,” the yellow Cobramaru taunted playfully, yet firmly enough to be serious.
“C'mon!” “Yeah!” “Do it!” The other Cobramarus egged the one that loved that Bakunetsumaru on.
“No! Let him go, now,” the normal Cobramaru was angry that they others did this, and didn't want to ruin his chance with Bakunetsumaru forever.
Soon, they four copies of Cobramaru got out of his control and forced him over to the red gundam. They forced the purple gundam to touch the shaking-scared samurai, who squealed in fear and embarrassment each time he was caressed. The green Cobramaru guided with his hand, the original's hand to feel Bakunetsumaru's rear, when suddenly a Zakorello gate appeared and Grappler Gouf and Zapper Zaku emerged. They eyes of both of them grew quite large while they observed the scene. “Are we uh… interrupting something here?” Grappler Gouf asked mocking them with laughter.
“Forget whether or not we're interrupting anything, we have a mission to retrieve Bakunetsumaru.” Zapper Zaku was annoyed that the Cobramaru's weren't harming the shackled gundam, but rather playing games with him. Odd games, he knew, but they were still games in a way, he knew.
“Not without a fight! Positions A, everyone,” the red Cobramaru called out, and they were ready to fight. The four different Cobramarus made a box shape around the two intruders.
It was an odd fight. Grappler Gouf shot the rubber bazooka (gum-gum bazooka, I think) and it hit the green one, incapacitating it. The yellow Cobramaru struck the blue invader's arm and causing him to drop the weapon. Zapper Zaku countered with his axe, effectively chopping off the arm of the yellow serpent.
“Gah!” He disappeared into the darkness hoping that his nanoskin technology would eventually heal him.
“You'll pay for that!” the red Cobramaru rushed to the attacker of his friend, but was stopped by an arm missile of Grappler Gouf.
The last of the four watched this battle with scared and cowardly eyes, and ran away, rolling his ally in the rubber ball with him.
Zapper Zaku and Grappler Gouf laughed at how easy the battle was and then approached their reward. They were cut off by yet another Cobramaru. “You'll go nowhere with him and not me! We go together, or not at all.” He embraced the still nervous samurai. “I won't leave without you, Bakunetsumaru,” Cobramaru whispered into his ear.
“Suit yourself!” Grappler Gouf rolled his eye and they were thrown through the Zakorello gate.
`Maybe he does care about me,' Bakunetsumaru thought as they went through the portal.