SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of the Abyss ❯ "I Remember It All..." ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*all gangtsa like* S'up hommies? >3< Okay, enough of the Detroit crap! *rips the `bling' off neck* Hi guys! I'm watching `Titanic' right now to get an idea for this chapter, and it's going good! I'm at the scene were they meet Rose! :) Enjoy the chapter and thanks for leaving you reviews, keep on leaving them for me! :D
 
DISCLAIMER: I own Chaos Cammerce, the Knox, the Titanica, the Emerald Isles, Professor Joyce, and Professor Hill, and all of the mentioned passengers of the Titanica. Wow, I'm starting to own stuff! XD The Titanic belongs to the White Star Line, or today it would Cunard, and the original characters of the S.D.G. Force belongs to Bandai.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Memories of the Abyss
Chp.3: “I Remember it All…”
 
“You what?!” Chaos Cammerce had Professor Hill by the neck, right up against the wall. She held him tightly, intent of never letting him go.
 
Hill struggled to break free and plea his case, “I'm sorry, I didn't want to do it at first. But I thought if I sold some artifacts to museums that I'd have enough money to fix up the Knox.” She glared at him, but then suddenly dropped him and whipped around to a table with various objects on it.
 
She sadly eyed the objects that lay there, lifeless. Random things like pocket watches, a pair of glasses, and dishes were neatly laid out on the wood. But one object caught her attention the most…A ramekin doll. Its plaid dress was worn, tethered, and faded. Its delicate body was water logged and its cheek had a crack on it, signs of a turbulent past.
 
Chaos delicate picked it up and slightly looked over her shoulder, “You know, this doll meant the world to someone…”
 
Shute reached out his right hand to her, concerned about her mental state, “Chaos-”
 
“This belonged to Amelia Wither,” she barked abruptly, cutting the boy off, “She was a third class passenger, traveling with her dad to start up a new life here in Neotopia.”
 
Everyone fell silent, taking in the words `she was'. Zero took a step forward, “What happened to her?”
 
He was taken back when Chaos turned around with the doll held close to her chest, “She and her father died that night, died below deck! They never even had a chance to catch a life boat.” She chocked as she fell into a chair, trying not to cry.
 
Baku shook his head violently in disbelief, “But that's impossible, how could they let a child die?!”
 
“It happens Baku,” she grumbled, “And to think I remember it all.”
 
Professor Joyce sat down and grabbed a note pad; she was going to need it, “What do you remember?”
 
Chaos set the doll down and looked to one of the images on a t.v. The image of the Titanica's bow looming out of the darkness like a ghost, “The smell of the men's cigars, the feeling of a salty ocean breeze blowing in my face, but most of all the confidence of being aboard an `unsinkable ship'.”
 
“Would you tell us about it?” Captain cautiously asked.
 
“Four months ago at the city of Belfast, I boarded the Titanica with my fellow guarantee groupies. The smell of fresh paint and smoke from the funnels filled the air, but the excitement and happiness of onlookers thickened it…”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Sorry I cut it so short guys, I thought that her flash back be a different chapter. ^^; But remember, the next chapter is a flash back so don't get confused on me! Please leave your reviews and I'll catch y'all later! :D
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~