SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of the Abyss ❯ Welcome to Belfast: The Final Port! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh man, I can't believe that school's started… -.-0 Life sucks. But I got all of my D.V.D.s so that's a positive, and I'm going on a cruise with my family in February! Yay! But I'm paying for it, oh well. ^^ It'll be worth every penny.
 
Baku: Would you please just get on with the chapter!
 
Me: Fine, don't feel happy for me! ><0
 
Baku: …Sheesh… 6_60
 
DISCLAIMER: I own the Titanica, her ports, and all of the mentioned characters including Chaos Cammerce. But the original characters belong to Bandai.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Memories of the Abyss
Chp.5: Welcome to Belfast: The Final Port!
 
Godspeed Titanic
 
Farewell, farewell
Godspeed Titanic…
From your berth glide free!
As you plough the deep,
In your arms I'll keep.
 
Safely west
You carry me.
 
Sail on, sail on
Great ship Titanic…
Cross the open sea
Pray the journey's sound
`Til your port be found
Fortune's winds
Sing Godspeed to thee…
Fortune's winds
Sing Godspeed to thee!
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Chaos Cammerce dragged her feet as she sadly walked through the town that she called `home' not to long ago. She remembered rushing through the streets, narrowly avoiding horse-drawn wagons and model T's in an attempt to get to work on time. The little, but famous, town of Belfast was unlike any other anyone could ever visit. Everyone was friendly and they were all like family even though it was a city, few large cities were like that.
 
She fished through her bag and pulled out a piece of pumpkin bread that Mrs. McLovett had made for her as a farewell gift, “Gee, it only seemed like yesterday that the Zakorello Gate dropped me off here,” she took a bite of the bread, “And it only seemed like a minute ago that the Titanica was launched from her berth.”
 
She squeezed through the crowds of people who were attempted to get a last glimpse of the monster ship before her maiden voyage. The Titanica's `five minute whistle' belched its cry into the air, causing many of the horses in the area to rear or flinch.
 
Chaos giggled a bit before she rounded the corner of building that was a good forty feet or so from the ship, “Good, it looks like I won't be late today. And once I hit shore I'm heading straight for Ceotopia and outta the Dark Axis's invasion path.” She was about to take another bite until what she saw made her choke. Grappler Gouf and Zapper Zaku were a couple feet from the building, talking to an older man.
 
Grappler was showing a picture to the man as Zapper stood behind him, obviously uninterested in speaking with the human, “Have you seen this gundamess any where? She an inch shorter than us with black and purple armor, violet eyes, and responds to the name `Chaos Cammerce'.”
 
The man examined the picture for a bit, but then shook his head, “Sorry boy'o, never seen the likes of her in this area.” He then walked away and joined the throng of people waving to the passengers on the ship.
 
“I thought you said this is where the gate dropped her off Zipper!” Grappler hissed as he spun around and gave his comrade a death glare.
 
Zapper returned the look and clutched his fists, “It is you insane lunatic! Why don't you just accept the fact that she left and make another stupid gundam, huh?!”
 
Chaos peered out from behind the corner and watched her former comrades argue like there was no tomorrow, “Crap, how did those two know that I'm here?” She slapped her forehead, “Oh yeah, the Gate Control can reveal past coordinate destinations-”
 
Before she could finish her personal thought a tickle ran through her `nose' and she let out a huge sneeze.
 
ACHOO!
 
Grappler and Zapper froze and slowly turned their heads and looked to the building, catching a brief glimpse of Chaos's helmet before it quickly retreated behind the wall. Grappler couldn't believe it, after looking high and low he had finally found her, and the fact that Zapper was right for once was strange as well.
 
Chaos pushed her self against the wall, sniffling a little bit, “Geez that was close!” she quickly looked around the corner to see if they were still there, and they weren't, “Well at least they didn't hear me…”
 
“Hear what?”
 
Chaos spun around, nearly running right into Grappler. She gasped, quickly swinging around and attempting to run in the other direction, but Zapper was blocking her path… She was trapped like a rat.
 
“So what are you going to do now, pull another magic trick?” Grappler sneered, “Face it, you've got no where to run this time!”
 
Zapper pointed to her, his eye flaring red, “Yeah, and when we do get back to the Musai you are going to clean ever inch of that ship with a tooth brush you little brat!”
 
Chaos turned around and looked to Zaku, “What the heck did I do you control freak?!” While her back was turned, Grappler lunged for her. Chaos snapped her head over her shoulder and quickly jumped in the air, causing him to grab Zapper instead and they both fell to the ground.
 
Grappler, in denial that he missed, let out a growl, “And of course I had to give her a good hearing ability!”
 
“Would you just shut up and get off me you moron, being this close to you is sickening!” Zapper barked as he pushed his comrade off him.
 
Chaos stood before them with her hands on her hips, “Well gentlemen, it's been fun but my ship beckons me,” she made an `L' shape with her index finger and her thumb, “'L' for love!” She took off as fast as she could towards the Titanica, confident that she'd make it there on time.
 
Grappler nearly exploded as he shot up from the ground, “Why you little-!” He began to run after her with anger and fury powering his legs.
 
Zapper stumbled up off the ground and began running after the two, “Hey, wait up you psycho!”
 
Chaos sprinted through the crowd, easily slipping in between the small gaps of excited people. Grappler and Zapper, due to the fact that they were bigger than her, had a tougher time and knocked most of the people down as they forced them selves through the sea of people.
 
“Alright, I'm finally there,” she wheezed with relief as she ran up the gangway and reached the ship. But to her dismay, the Titanica had already pulled away from the gangway and was now ten feet out of her reach.
 
She though for a bit and then stepped off the ramp and backed up quite a ways away from it. She drew in a deep breath, relaxing every unit in her body.
 
Grappler stopped, causing Zapper to bump into him. Not enough to knock him down, but enough to irritate him, “So did you finally come to your senses?” Gouf snarled, but then it hit him. His eye shrunk and gently put his hands in front of him, “Don't be getting any ideas-”
 
Chaos made a mad dash towards the ship and up the gangway, running like the devil himself was after her (and he kinda was). When she reached the edge she pushed off as hard as she could making the crowd gasp and scream.
 
Zapper's face turned pale, “What does that little brat think she's doing?!” he shrieked.
 
Grappler didn't say much, he just covered his eye and mumbled, “Please don't miss, Please don't miss!”
 
When Chaos was in mid air, she activated her jump booster on her back. Purple flames came out of it make it more like a fire works show than a horror movie. After what seemed like the matrix moment was over she touched ground, well not the ground but I think you know what I mean.
 
As the ship pulled farther and farther away, she mockingly saluted Zapper and Grappler as she stuck out her tongue, “Later dorks!” The gangway door was slammed shut and Chaos vanished behind a wall of steel and rivets.
 
Grappler `gritted' his teeth and clenched his fists, “Dang it! We almost had her!”
 
“What do you me we? She's your problem!” Zapper growled in agitation, knowing the punishment that would be awaiting them when they would return to the Magna Musai.
 
Gouf crossed his arms and sulked for a bit, but then it hit him, “Hey, I just got an idea!” He looked to a woman next to him, “Where is this ship's next port?”
 
She gave him funny look, “You don't know? It's been all over the papers, the Titanica is heading to Neotopia.” Grappler grinned.
 
Zapper leaned back from his comrade a bit, a little worried about his mental stability, “What's wrong with you?”
 
Gouf looked to him, “Every ship had a port, right?” He looked on to the Titanica as she began to shrink off in the distance, “And this one will just so happen to drop Chaos off right in our laps…”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Sorry about the very late update, swimming and school has just been eating up my life. ^^; Please don't kill me! And I'll be updating `SHOCK' very soon, actually I'm working on it right now. And I'm also considering about getting a YouTube account so you can expect to be seeing my S.D. vids on there soon. Later! :D
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~