SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of the Abyss ❯ His Name... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow, it's about time that I got around to this chapter. Christmas Break is nice because know I have time to do this kind of stuff, right guys?
 
The whole S.D. Gundam cast: *uninterested* Yeah… 9_9
 
Alright, let's get on with this new chapter before I put all of you to sleep.
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the original S.D. Gundam characters, Bandai does. But I do own Chaos Cammerce, the Titanica, and all other mentioned characters. Enjoy!
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Memories of the Abyss
Chp.7: His Name…
 
Chaos Cammerce burst out of the dinning room and onto the promenade deck, embarrassed and flustered. She regretted ever stepping foot into the dinning room and felt that room service would've been a better idea. All of those people, it was like they were torturing her and loving every second of it. After she sat down with Ben and Tommy, she was immediately bombarded with demeaning questions that just sizzled out her circuits.
 
A gundam a first class passenger, ha! I guess pigs really can fly!
 
The third class accommodations are better on this ship than most. That is where you are boarded, correct?
 
All of those questions just made her snap and she felt the need to take a step out side, even though she was hungry as heck. And everyone at the table laughed at her, except for Tommy and Ben of course. But a young woman with very light brown hair didn't laugh at all. If anything, she just looked at everyone like they were a bunch of jerks and kept quiet. Too bad no one else was like her.
 
Chaos fast walked to the end of the promenade deck toward the stern and grabbed onto the railing. “Man, if I knew how bad these people were I wouldn't have come on this stupid trip.”
 
Giggling could all of a sudden be heard. She looked down to the deck below her and saw an older couple casually walking to the stern of the ship. But within seconds the air was quiet again.
 
“Well, I think I'll just head back to my room. No use standing out he-whoa!” Some one suddenly ripped her backwards and threw up against the wall, pinning her there.
 
Their gundamium hand tightened around her neck and they brought their face closer to hers. “'Ello poppet, isn't it a bit too late for you to be walkin' bout all by your self?” the other gundam asked in a creepy tone.
 
“Let go of me!” Chaos wheezed as she tried to remove the offending male's grip, but to no use… He was way to strong for her.
 
He smiled evilly behind his mouth piece and he gave her a strange look, “Sorry, but I was just out for a walk when I caught a glimpse of you… And you are just too good to pass up.”
 
The gundamess choked up as his mouth piece, just briefly, touched hers. But all of a sudden the creep was ripped off her, causing Chaos to be suddenly ripped to the ground as he was being thrown aside by the ship's guardian. The guardian went to pull out his sword, but his foe whipped around and ran off in the other direction.
 
The blue armored savior shook his head and held his hand out to Chaos. “Are you o.k. miss?” he questioned.
 
“Yeah, just peachy,” She took his hand and he hoisted her up. “Thanks for helping me out, it would've gotten bad if you didn't show up.”
 
He put his hand on her shoulder, “Ah, it's my duty here on the ship. So did you know that bloke?”
 
“No, he just came out of no where threw me against the wall. It was too dark for me to even tell what he looks like.” She sighed nervously.
 
The gundam tightened his fist, “I'm going to tell the Master of Arms about this `sicko' so we can have more officers on duty.” He swung around and went in the other direction, temporarily leaving Chaos alone in the dark.
 
But he stopped, and turned to look at Chaos walking back towards her cabin alone. He began to run towards her to catch up, “You know miss, I was just thinking that I should escort you to your cabin. Just in case if he wishes to strike again.”
 
She nodded appreciatively, “Thanks, I was getting a little worried about walking by myself out here in the dark.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
Fifteen minutes later they arrived in front of Chaos' cabin. They had been talking about their first experiences with high society, and surprisingly the guardian had the same issues as Chaos did. But he said once they've gotten used to someone, they'll make good friends. He joked and said that if you're in a tight spot with money, you'll want a first class chum.
 
Chaos gave him a wave and unlocked her door. “Well thanks for everything; I really appreciate you walking me here.” She held out her hand, “My name is Chaos Cammerce by the way.”
 
He gently shook it, “My name is Zephyr Widner.” He continued to shake her hand, due to being nervous.
 
Chaos let out a laugh, “You know, you can give me back my hand whenever you're ready.”
 
He looked down to their hands and quickly let go, blushing in the process. Chaos let out a smile and began walking through her door. “Well, good night.”
 
“Hey, wait!” Zephyr called, stopping her.
 
She popped her head outside the door to listen in on her new friend. “Do you need an escort for dinner tomorrow night? You see, I have no one and-”
 
The gundamess could sense his nervousness and quickly stepped in before he blew a fuse. “Sure, just meet me at the grand stair case before dinner. See you tomorrow Zephyr.” She then disappeared behind the door.
 
Zephyr stood there for a bit, and then suddenly let out a sigh. “Alright, so it looks like I have a date… I HAVE A DATE!” He ran down the empty hall way with excitement.
 
* ~ * ~ *
 
Sorry guys, but I felt that this chapter would've been better on its own then with the next one. So how was this one? Please let me know, and if you have any ideas that would be fabulous as well. But please, lets not be too harsh…I'm delicate. If there was something that you didn't like then let me know, but call it `stupid' or `dumb'… But I know all of you…I don't think you guys are that harsh. :) So what's going to happen next and who was that creep? You guys will find out a bit later. ^^
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~