SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The awakening ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam Force is owned by Bandi
I own Ookami
Wow…
This one was fairly normal…
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 
**please pardon the freaking out segment**
 
On with the story!!
 
!@!@!@!@!@@!!@@!@!@!@!@!
 
 
Shute: So…you say that this mysterious Gundam girl came flying out of nowhere and Madnug stole her. There you took her back and flew her to Blanc base?? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!
 
This statement was made after retelling the whole story to Shute. Captain, Bakunetsumaru and Zero were all sitting on the lawn at Shute's house, waiting for a call from Kao-Lyn.
 
Zero: If you want to know what she looked like ask Captain. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. *smirks*
 
Captain: Zero! I'm merely concerned about her. And you were in hysterics when Kao-Lyn said she had no soul stone or soul drive. You were convinced he killed her.
 
Baku: Zero, just admit it! You like her and so do you Captain!
 
Zero: Oh and we didn't notice you having a silent moment watching nothing but the maidens eyes, just holding her in your arms.
 
Baku and Zero erupted into another useless argument. As they were about to reach for each others throats the phone rang.
 
Shute: MINE!!!! IM GOING TO GET IT!!!! I'M CALLING IT!!!! IF YOU *picks up phone*- Hello? ...
 
Kao-Lyn: *on phone* Ok, well I'm done! Apparently she has a DOUBBLE V-fin…cool… I haven't turned her back on, but I'd like you here to help.
 
Shute: What are you so afraid of?
 
Kao-Lyn: I'm not afraid! I…I don't know why she was so banged up, so I'm calling in everyone for a little armored protection…she had a lot of damage and freshly used weapons…and a lot at that…so…GET OVER HERE!!!
 
Shute: Ok, ok! We'll be right over. *hangs up*
 
Captain: Who was that?
 
Shute: Let's just say we have to head back to Blanc Base, or Kao-Lyn's going to go old man on us.
 
*********Later**************
 
Kao-Lyn: Well she should turn on, but I'm not sure how to do so…
 
Zero: I have an idea!
 
Baku: Well, that's a first…
 
Everyone stared at Zero and watched as he approached the Gundamess and looked at her, thinking. He bent down and heard a small click! He turned around to see Baku waving a Polaroid picture in the air.
 
Baku: I might need this later…
 
Zero: Ooooo!! I despise you!!!
 
Zero turned his back to Baku and looked straight at the girl. He bent over and put his hand on the side of her face and planted a soft kiss on her mouth plate, only to be responded to by another soft click!
 
Zero: BAKU!!!! .\_/.
 
Baku: *looks at the picture* It's a keeper!! I can't wait to show people this one!! And her when she wakes up!!
 
Shute: Ok….the way they woke the princess up in Sleeping Beauty doesn't work…
 
Zero: *Fuming* Any other ideas….?
 
Captain: Well, we could try a small jolt of electricity to wake her up…
 
Kao-Lyn: That could work….
 
Kao-Lyn got a pair of jumper-cables and attached one to each of the top two V-fins and held the other two, open, poised over a battery.
 
Kao-Lyn: Everyone ready?
 
Every one stood around the now shining Gundam girl. Kao-Lyn clamped both on the battery and shot a jolt of electricity through her.
 
Gundamess: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGK!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kao-Lyn: She's alive, ALIVE!!!
 
Shute: Ease up, Frankenstein.
 
The Gundamess sat up right and looked around. Her new green eyes stood out against the helmet of white. She jumped up and seemed to be quite angry.
 
Gundamess: HOW ERA OUY!!!??? **translation* WHO ARE YOU!!??**
 
Captain tried to get closer to her, to calm her down, but she jumped down and hit him in the middle of his V-fin, knocking him off balance.
 
Gundamess: KCAB FFO!!! M'I TON GNIVIG PU THAT YSAE!!!!! **BACK OFF!!! I'M NOT GIVING UP THAT EASY!!!!!**
 
Kao-Lyn threw something at her and she froze in place. Every one looked at Kao-Lyn for an explanation.
 
Kao-Lyn: It's an Immobilizing crystal I've been experimenting with. Now, she seems to be talking backwards…but why?
 
Captain: Maybe her voice chip is in backwards…
 
Kao-Lyn: It's worth a shot.
 
Kao-Lyn flipped over her voice chip and ran. He grabbed the crystal and ducked behind a chair.
 
Gundamess: HEY!!! WHERE AM I!!! ........I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!! *reaches towards hip*….*pats hip a few times* O.O my…my weapons…THERE GONE!!!!! YOU!!! YOU DID THIS *points at Kao-Lyn* When I-
 
She was cut off at the sound of a soft sneeze.
 
Shute: Sorry, I'm really sorry!!!
 
Baku took this chance to draw his swords and point them directly at the now fuming Gundamess.
 
Baku: Who are you?
 
Gundamess: I WANT MY THINGS BACK!!
 
Baku: Tell us who you are and we will give them to you.
 
Gundamess: *takes a deep breath* I'm Ookami.
 
Baku: *lowers sword* Hmm….where are you from? Ark? Lacroa?
 
Ookami: No. I'm not from a boat and a type of archery. I'm from…..
 
Baku: IT'S NOT A BOAT AND A TYPE OF ARCHERY!!!
 
Ookami: It's what it sounds like…I'm from….from…where am I from?? ?_?
 
Baku: Great! Another one that can't remember! -_-
 
Ookami: Who are you!?>_<
 
Baku: I am Bakunetsumaru the Blazing Samurai. I'm honored to meet you. *bows*
 
Ookami: That's kind of long-winded, don't you think??
 
Baku: *sweat drops* no…
 
Ookami: *realizes his ego was hurt* but you must have to be rather impressive to have that title…and it's nice to meet you to.
 
Baku: Yes, I am! If you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to call on me. *winks*
 
Zero: Enough about you Baku! Fair maiden, allow me to introduce my self I am Zero the Winged Knight *kisses Ookami's hand*…I am the savior of my home world, Lacroa!
 
Ookami: What is it with everyone having these long, impossible names?
 
Zero: If you are ever in trouble I'd be honored to help. *winks and smiles*
 
Ookami: I've never had this kind of a problem before…0.0
 
Captain: Hello! My name's Captain Gundam! Call me Captain. It's nice to meet you.
 
Ookami: Wow…a simple name…nice to meet you to. .....Aren't you going to tell me something *air quotes* “impressive”??
 
Captain: Why? Do you want me to?
 
Ookami: No, not really. It's just the other two went on about stuff so I assumed you'd follow suite…
 
Captain: No I don't like to show boat.
 
Ookami: Finally someone who's modest.
 
Shute: HI!! IM SHUTE!!!
 
Ookami: Hi!
 
Kao-Lyn: Hello. I'm Kao-Lyn. You're friendly neighborhood genius!
 
Ookami: This is nice and all, but…if it's not too much…can I have my stuff back now???
 
Kao-Lyn: Sure follow me! *skips out of room*
 
Kao-Lyn lead the group to a locker with eight pad locks and three combination locks on it.
 
Ookami: Either you expected burglars or you don't trust me…
 
The locks made numerous clicks and clattered to the floor. He swung the doors open and a pile of weapons was in the cabinet.
 
Ookami: Yay! All of my stuff is here!
 
Zero: *huge eyes* A maiden such as her carry such weapons!? She could harm her self! She could use a good knight for protection! I shall gladly protect her.
 
Ookami: *sweat drops* uah………..
 
She started to take weapons from the cabinet and put them away, one-by-one. Finally the whole pile disappeared and they all looked at her in disbelief.
 
Ookami: What!?
 
Zero: Thou put a lot of things into you, but you did not increase in size!! How is this so!?
 
Ookami: *shrugs shoulders* I don't know…
 
Captain: Thanks Kao-Lyn! Come on Ookami were going to go outside and walk around.
 
Ookami: Ok…I still don't know where I am…or what happened…
 
***Later***
 
The group had just barely stepped onto Shute's front yard when…
 
Shute: OK!! WELCOME TO MY HOME!!!
 
Shute walked them inside.
 
Ookami: Where's your bathroom?
 
Shute: You're made of metal…
 
Ookami: I'm a girl…
 
Baku: What. Do you need to reapply your paint or something?
 
Ookami walked up to Baku and raised her hand. He immediately put his arm up to block the potential slap, but was surprised when she kicked him…in the side! He lost his balance and fell over and onto a chair, rolled off the chair and on to the floor.
 
Baku: Ok! Sorry, sorry…
 
Ookami disappeared into the bathroom.
 
Zero: What do you think she's doing??
 
Captain: I'm not exactly sure…
 
They all stared at the door and pondered when the handle jiggled a little…
 
Zero: She's coming out! Look like you weren't watching the door!
 
Ookami: *from inside* I HEARD THAT!!!
 
The door swung wide open and out walked a teenaged human girl. She had forest green eyes and dark brown hair. She was warring a gold pair of earrings, a gold pair of bracelets and a gold necklace. She had on a dark blue sweater and dark blue jeans. She had a wolf's tail and ears.
 
Zero: WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?! *points to girl*
 
Baku: WHERE DID SHE GO!? *points to bathroom*
 
Shute: WHERE DID SHE COME FROM CAPTAIN-EYED-JOE?!?!? *punches the air*
 
Captain: Shute, no more sugar for you. *shaking head*
 
Girl: Um, sorry it took me so long! I wasn't sure if my necklace had been messed up during my crash landing.
 
Zero: *rushes up to girl* Can I be of any assistance to you? You might still be shaken from your fall form the heavens, sense you are as radiantly beautiful as an angel. *winks*
 
Baku: ZERO!!!
 
Zero: What! You just don't want any competition towards this ravishing young lady.
 
Baku: Are you crazy?! This girl obviously needs a barf bag after that corny line.
 
Zero: WHAT!? You're just jealous that I'm much more charming than you are!
 
Baku: *between Zero and the girl* I'll hold him off. You move!
 
Girl: *rolls eyes and walks towards Captain* Ok…
 
Baku attacks Zero and they begin a typical fight with Shute belting out “The Final Countdown”
 
Captain: Oddly appropriate…I'm sorry about them, but have you seen a girl Gundam leave that bathroom recently.
 
Girl: *sweat drops* I'm Ookami!
 
Baku and Zero freeze, Shute stops in the middle of a verse and Captain just stares.
 
Ookami: I'm. Oo. Ka. Mi. Oo-ka-mi. Oookkaaammii. Get it *nods head*
 
Captain: If you really are Ookami, change back.
 
Ookami: RIGHT HERE?!?!
 
Captain: Why? Is that a problem?
 
Ookami: Ok………
 
She turned her necklace over and a burst of blue light shot out and everyone was blinded for a few seconds.
 
Captain: WHAT!!!!!!!! THERE'S A DOG IN THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Everyone looked down and saw a large white wolf with green eyes sitting calmly in front of them.
 
Wolf: Prof enough for you?
 
Captain: WHAT!? IT TALKS!?
 
Baku: WHA!!!!
 
Zero: FOUL BEAST! I SHAL SLAY THEE FOR EATING HER!!
 
Wolf: AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! NO!!!
 
Zero pulled out his sword and chased after the wolf. The wolf shot around a corner, catching Zero off guard it jumped up on to his helmet and held on.
 
Wolf: I AM HER YOU!!!!
 
Captain: Impossible!!!
 
Wolf: *hops down from Zero's helmet* I am. What do I have to do to prove it!?
 
Captain: If you're Ookami, change back.
 
Wolf: FINE!!!
 
The wolf shut its eyes and a burst of silver smoke blinded every one. After the air cleared Ookami Gundam was standing looking at the guy's.
 
Ookami: Told you…
 
Zero: Sorry for threatening to kill you fair Ookami.
 
Ookami: It's ok. I didn't expect you to understand. Would anyone mind if we went out side again?
 
No one protested, so they left the house and wondered around just talking.
 
Ookami: So, Zero's from Lacroa, Baku is from Ark…but where is Captain from?
 
Shute: No one knows…
 
Ookami stood still and looked at Captain. He was looking away and into the distance. Ookami looked down at her feet wondering Why can't I remember anything? When she looked up again she could tell captain was deep in thought. He was wondering what the Dark Axis was up to and what there next move was.
 
Ookami: Good I'm not the only clueless one…
 
Captain: It's getting late…we should be heading back to Blanc Base. Ookami there should be a space for you there for the night. Bye Shute!
 
Shute: Bye Captain, Zero, Baku, and now Ookami!!!
 
Baku: Night!
 
Zero: Good bye!
 
Ookami: What they said.
 
The four Gundams left for Blanc Base and Shute franticly waved his hand as the Gundams disappeared.
 
**********Blanc Base************
 
Captain was showing Ookami an empty room. The hall way was arranged as such…Baku and now Ookami on the right, Zero and Captain on the left. This made Ookami rather uncomfortable.
 
Ookami: How many locks are on my door?
 
Captain: Two. One on the handle and on made of a thin chain.
 
Ookami: And my door is made out of what?
 
Captain: Wood. Why?
 
Ookami: Um…let's just say I'm worried about being walked in on……
 
Captain: Um…well I promise to knock before entering.
 
Zero: I also give you a knight's promise I will never intrude upon you fair Ookami.
 
Baku: I give you my word as a samurai I will respect your privacy.
 
Ookami: Great! There's only one problem…I wasn't worried about you guys! I'm worried about other people walking in thinking this room is still empty.
 
Captain: Not to worry! I've told everyone in Blanc Base that you were to stay in our wing in the empty room. You have nothing to fear.
 
Ookami: All right! Goodnight boys! *smiles and waves*
 
Guys: Goodnight!
 
Zero blew a kiss and Baku opened Ookami's door as Captain watched this pitiful display of affection.
 
Captain: this is going to be a looooooong night…
 
!!@!@!@!!@!@!@!!!@!@!@!!@!@!!
 
R&R please!!
 
P.s. IN CONNECTICUT PICKLES AREN”T CONSIDERED PICKLES UNTILL THEY BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOOL HUH??
 
XP
 
Just thought you'd like to know!!! ^_^