SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The adored ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own SD Gundam…blah-blah-blah
I own Ookami-yada-yada-yada
Blah
Yada
Blah-blah-blah!!!!
YAY!!! I LOVE NONE DISCRIPT WORDS!!!
p.s. this is a really dumb chapter filled with funny idiocy!! You have been warned…
^_^
 
!@!@!@!@@@@!@!@!@!@!
 
As soon as Ookami's door closed Zero smacked himself upside the head.
 
Zero: WHY AM I SO STUPID!?
 
Baku: FINALLY!!! He admits it!
 
Captain: Stupid about what?
 
Zero: *sweat drops* Um…well I….I get tongue tied.
 
(A/N: Yes I know, they don't have a tongue…….SHUT UP!! IT'S METAPHORICAL!!!)
 
Captain: I still don't understand what you mean. *shakes head*
 
Baku: Well…when you meet a special girl-
 
Captain: There are no female Gundams in Neotopia. I have no clue what you're talking about…
 
Baku: Oh….that could be a problem…we need to get you a girlfriend…
 
“DID SOMEBODY SAY GIRLFRIEND!!??”
 
The group of Gundams turned to see Guneagle charging down the hallway.
 
Guneagle: Hey! Why were you talking about girls…?? Wait…is that why you were gone all day?? OOOOOH!!!! YOU FOUND A GIRL GUNDAM AND BROUGHT HER HERE DIDN'T YOU!!??
 
Captain: Well…well yes, yes we did…
 
Ookami opened her door and walked out.
 
Ookami: Why are you three so loud?! Hello….there's a FOURTH ONE!!?? *sighs* Who are you?
 
Guneagle just stood there dumbly and stared.
 
Ookami: Ok…is he a mute or something??
 
Captain: Um…
 
Guneagle: *leaps forward and grabs Ookami's hand* I'LLMAKETHISSHORANDTOTHEPOINT. WANNAGOONADATE?
 
Ookami: *recoils in shock* he's as bad as the rest of you…and no…I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Guneagle: I'm Guneagle! The best looking Gundam on this side of the planet!
 
Ookami: Let's hope the guy from the other side is modest…..
 
Baku: Guneagle, back away. You're scaring her…
 
Zero: Um….
 
Captain: Um…..
 
Guneagle: *gives Ookami puppy eyes* COME ON!! At least gi'me a pity date!!
 
Zero: He's that desperate….?
 
Baku: *shakes head* poor kid doesn't know his own desperation…..
 
Captain: I still have no clue what's going on…
 
Ookami: OK!!! THAT'S IT!!! BED!!! NOW!!! SHUT UP!!! GO TO SLEEP!!!! LEAVE ME AONE!!!!
 
Ookami left with these words still in the air and slammed her door. The four Gundams had unknowingly snapped to a military attention stance.
 
Guneagle: Dude………..I think she likes me….
 
Baku and Zero act as one and smack Guneagle up side the head. Captain had fallen over laughing at the newest display of stupidity.
 
Guneagle: WHAT!? WHAT I DO?!?!
 
Zero: ARE YOU THAT DENSE!!??
 
Guneagle: maybe…….
 
Baku: The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have it…
 
Guneagle: Thanks Baku……..HEY!!! NOT COOL!!!
 
Captain was rolled up in the fetal position, clutching his sides afraid they would split from laughter.
 
Ookami's door opened again. All the boys stood at attention.
 
Ookami: COME ON! I…….oh………grrrrrr………I GIVE UP!!!
 
Guneagle: SO YOU WILL GO OUT WITH ME!?!?
 
Ookami: No. I give up on sleeping. You guys are too loud.
 
Captain: I apologies.
 
Zero: I'm also truly sorry fair Ookami.
 
Ookami rolled her eyes at the name Zero kept calling her.
 
Baku: Well, I'm not. I'm having fun.
 
Guneagle: I'll shut up if you'll go out with me!
 
Ookami: Guneagle, let me spell this out simply. *pulls out sword and point it directly at his “nose”* I. WILL. NOT. GO. OUT. WITH. YOU!!! *swipes sword dangerously close to his eyes with perfect control* get it?
 
Guneagle: *cowers behind Captain* OK!!! *hoarse whisper* maybe she will tomorrow…
 
Ookami turned on her heel to look straight at Baku and Zero curled up on the floor laughing.
 
Ookami: What's so funny?
 
They laughed even harder.
 
Ookami: WHAT!!!!!!??????
 
They started snorting.
 
(A/N please don't tell me!!! I know they don't have noses but it was a snorting sound) ^_^
 
Ookami: *sweat drop* Guys….*shakes head*…can't stand `em….cant stand `em….
 
They all stood and calmed down to a point where there was a small degree of sanity.
 
Captain: Well…if you can't sleep we could show you our rooms…
 
Baku quickly rushed into his room and shut the door.
 
Zero: What's the matter?? Is your under armor hanging off the fan?
 
Baku: NO!!!! I'm trying to make sure anything embarrassing is hidden from sight!!!
 
Zero thought for a second and rushed into his room too.
 
Baku: I HEARD YOUR DOOR SHUT TOO!! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID THAT SHE'LL SEE YOUR HELLO KITTY BED SPREAD??!!
 
Zero: HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!???? OH CRAP!!! Did I just admit that………..
 
Ookami: I don't want to know….
 
Captain: Neither do I
 
Guneagle: Nor I…wana see my room? Just the two of us??
 
Ookami: no.
 
Baku: AH-HA!!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!!
 
Others: what?
 
Baku: The pictures I took earlier! You know of Zero…???
 
Zero: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NOT SHOW THOESE TO ANYONE EVER!!!
 
Baku walked out of his room and handed Ookami an unmarked manila envelope.
 
Baku: *smiles* You NEED to see these.
 
Ookami: Um…..
 
Zero was pounding down his door which Baku was leaning against.
 
Zero: LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!! LET ME OOOOOOOOUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! OOKAMI DON'T OPEN THE ENCELOPE!!!! PLEASE!!!!
 
Ookami: I'll probably regret this later,…but now I'm really interested!!
 
Ookami opened the envelope and shook it so the contents would fall out into her hand. Two Polaroid pictures fell out.
 
Ookami: Pictures….
 
Ookami turned them over and stepped into better lighting and studied the photographs.
 
Ookami: is…is that me?
 
Everyone stared in disbelief as she stayed totally calm.
 
Ookami: is that really me? I look so banged up, like I was just fighting something…I had gray eyes? Not green?
 
It took a couple moments to totally sink in. She changed pictures and looked at photographic proof that Zero kissed her. She went green, then red.
 
Ookami: ZEROOOOOOOOOO!!!
 
Zero: PLEASE!! DON'T BE ANGRY!! You weren't on at the time so we were tiring to find an effective way to wake you up. I thought that would work, but it didn't.
 
Baku: YEAH RIGHT!! You wanted to kiss her for the heck of it and you know it!!
 
Guneagle stood in utter disbelief. Zero KISSED Ookami? Strong, tough, not girly Ookami? And he's still living?!!
 
Zero stopped trying to escape and sat still. No honor in being a coward, but there was no honor left in him.
 
Baku: Zero? You still in there?
 
Zero: Yes I am. I'm not cowering in here anymore.
 
Baku was flung across the hall along with the door to Zero's room.
 
Ookami: Zero…*walks up to him* I understand, but *raises hand and slaps Zero on the forehead* STUPID!!!
 
Zero looked up and saw Ookami smiling good heartedly.
 
Zero: *takes Ookami's hand bows* Thank you fair Ookami.
 
Ookami: I will never understand you guys…*shakes head*
 
She let him finish and said good night for the final time to everyone. She closed her door softly and turned out her lights.
 
Baku: Amazing…..
 
Guneagle: I'm shocked.
 
Captain: I still don't understand…let's go to bed. Night guys.
 
Baku, zero, Guneagle, and captain exchanged goodnights and went to there bedrooms and fell asleep.
 
!@!@!@!%!%!@!@!@!
 
R&R my new friends…
 
P.S. It's also illegal to walk on your hands across a cross walk…hmm…wonder who came up with that law…
 
^_^
 
I love weird laws!!! There so….weird!!!