SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 2: Quarrel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30867422/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: Well, myself. ;p Someone's gotta get this started… ^^;

Chapter 2: Quarrel


“Stop calling me a hick!!!”

“Do you have to be so loud?”

Baku lifted his head up, glancing over towards the kitchen, the source of all the racket. It seemed Aisu and Yaku were getting into a fight again; they never seemed to be able to stay in the same room quietly for more than five minutes. Even though Aisu was the hotheaded one, it was normally Yaku who picked the fight, carefully, and with a sadistic pleasure, poking his buttons just the right way to set him off. Nobody could ever really get them to settle down peacefully with the other, except Atari. But she was vicious, so not even they wanted to challenge her.
He glanced back over at Zero across the table from him, observing his hand with quiet, contemplating eyes. Remembering all the times he used to argue and bicker with the other gundam, the many times they were interrupted by the Dark Axis and how Shute used to whine for them to stop, Baku smiled and laid down his hand.

“Flush.”

Zero shifted his eyes to the other set of cards on the table. Then at Baku, smirking with mischief as a dozen or so majestic indigo roses lined atop of Baku's head.

“I'm out.”
 
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30867422/