SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 3: Dirty ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30959168/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: Kai! (NeoYami) *hugz* It was a spur of the moment thing… and for the especial torture as a result of taunting Kane for being a temporary hick. Enjoy Kane! X3

Chapter 3: Dirty
Warning: sexual hints, yaoi (male x male)




It just didn't seem right.
All he really ever wanted was Kaibaso. Or, at least, that's all he would ever want now, upon meeting him. To have him smile tenderly and lovingly in his direction, feel his almost too feminine body near him, in him.
But it wasn't Kaibaso's tongue that was playing naughty tricks with his nipple: it was his brother. To say the least, Dante was uncomfortable.
"Isn't this wrong?"

Ybaso's eyes met with his own, sharp and showing just how adjoined with reality he was despite hands fluctuating in heated movement. A simple grab and Dante stiffened, biting his lip with a moan.

"What determines wrong from right? What innocence do we have to hold and uphold?" The gundam sighed with an unusual calm about him that never seemed anything more than a pause in a tempest and bent his head down, sucking Dante while massaging him. After a shiver and another moan in response, Ybaso breathed out.
"It's not dirty. We love the same person."
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30959168/