SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 4: Hate ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30959414/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: Melady! (Melady111) *hugz* 'Coz she just can't get enough of these two! n.n

Chapter 4: Hate
Warning: sexual hints, yaoi (male x male)



It wasn't the kind of tired he had ever felt before. It had nothing to do with dragging himself, sometimes literally, back from a failed mission or a meeting with Sazabi; but he was still there making that feeling and this feeling relevent. The presence that mocked him, angered him, made his blood boil and all the same time belittled him. Made him out to be the fool when he was the real joker on the court.

Only later, through heavy breathing and hot sweat sliding past his pounding veins, did he conclude that it was ultimately better than the normal degrading routine of failure.
Afterall, Zapper didn't feel miserable in this exhaustion. Didn't feel he could have done better; didn't question it.
But he still rolled over in his stubbornness and looked at him dead in the eye, making it as clear as possible.

"I still hate you."
Grappler smiled while drifting off to sleep.
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30959414/