SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 5: Perfection ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32354406/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: Melady111! *huggles* And yes, it took me a month to think of the right way to get it out of my head. (;.;)' Sorry! (^.^); But it's up!

Chapter 5: Perfection
Warning: sexual hints, yaoi threesome (male x male x male)



It was an art.

Simple, beautiful craftsmanship as the two bodies, bother equally contrasting, were together like a complete puzzle. Pushing on, straining on, and crying out. A complete undisturbed picture. A place of Zen.
One that seemed a crime to interfere with, as if it would upset a delicate balance, and Destroyer turned away, not even feeling his own will to come in between. He was flawed, they were perfect; after all, two is company and three is a crowd.

But knowing and feeling that beauty in the room did not detach his desire to be there, to have a part in the masterpiece.

And he had almost gotten away with just a silent sigh, when one of those perfect toned arms reached out, touching his own. A caress and a call for return. The scene beckoned him.
Destroyer embraced the opportunity because he was not one to act against perfection.
 
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32354406/