SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 6: Beautiful ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32354800/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: NeoYami! (#.#) *dies* This was so hard to write, I'd rather do TaiKane dude! ><; Which...I did happen to do for Ch7. ;p Here's your god-forsaken request! ((>.<);;

Chapter 6: Beautiful



Atariya had seen a lot of things in her nineteen years of life.

Yes, even fleshlings because of that time Ybaso had her and the other generals stay in Neotopia for a week to study them and write a report brief on it. Humans- very intricate and unusual creatures, often all feeling the same and, in their minds, having some place of importance.
But that was just a stick in the mud compared to how complex Kane was.
And she never realized it until now. She held in her hand all of Lacroa's records of the knight, vampire, gundam, demon overlord- impressive records, she bitterly had to admit to herself- and felt odd. Of course Atari heard about Ybaso blowing up at Kane, breaking up with her, and obviously was more than ecstatic to receive the news. But here, Kane seemed less imposing, less threatening, less insulting. Here, Kane was a diligent officer, intelligent, one who was thorough, and, before even that... Kane was a man before he was a women.
How many times had he felt it wasn't good enough when it certainly was?
How many comrades had he lost? How many times did he feel the pain of rejection as he certain must have when Ybaso snapped at him that day?

And, hell, what woman wouldn't want a man who had been there, been through all of it- the mood swings, the heart breaks, the pain and death and sorrow?
In any case, Kane was probably more ideal than Ybaso.

Atari set aside the files for Aisu, stood up gently from the office and left to walk for a while. Outside in the sunny open fields of Ark, she sighed with hope to ignore the burned image in her mind of a man with blue eyes, a man who never seemed beautiful before.
 
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32354800/