SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 7: Human ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32355041/
 
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!

Idea Contrived/
Requested by: myself

Chapter 7: Human
Warning: gore, dark themed



It was a cold night in Ark. Though, most nights were this way. The air brisk against the nanoskin, scratching and clawing at it. Frightening things moved in the shadows; the tension and death in the air a choking hold over those who partake in the living habit of breathing and of course the accompanying fear of the unknown, of that death.

Maybe that was why Taishi enjoyed doing these necessary deeds in the darkness of night.

And as the even colder blood- black, sticky, and trailing down his face- covered his armor black and flaking dry, his eerie smile reflected through it, contemplating.

This blood. His blood or other's blood or, hell, even human blood- it all excited him. Like jumping into icy bitter water, all consuming water, from the comfort, security, and warmth of fireplace. The aroma, the anguish, the giver and taker of life- this blood. Refreshing, sweet, it was his indulgence alone in Ark.
But his side of rational, the one of compassion and sickening morals and philosophical thoughts, the Taishi everyone else saw, hated this blood and indulgence just as he haas hated that vampire Kane. Taishi hated thi vampire of another realm, another creature of the night, one who partook in thriving off another. And what a shock he felt when Kane, the one he thought would understand best above all from what he knew from Taishi, opposed him! They both flourished off blood, off the rotting core of death and gore, and yet he rejected the presence of his own indulgence! What kind of blasphemous vampire was this, to reject his own kind? Was he, the Zokunen of all Ark, not another view of Kane?

Did Kane even really enjoy the sight of life slipping away?
Was this vampire really a shinigami?

The crueler side of the gundam with red eyes shook his head in bewilderment, taking in another deep breath of the dark, foul air.
Maybe Kane was more human than Taishi had given him credit for.
 
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32355041/