SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 14: Lies ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pick Your Pairing
By: May-VeggieGirl1
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61500512/
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!
Idea Contrived/ Requested by: I totally forget. ._. I swear someone requested this, because I actually wrote one line of it down in my agenda probably five months ago. I hope to catch up on everyone's previous requests, but I'm not... entirely 100% sure of what the requests were of/who they were for. x_x I'm sorry! Here's this one at least.
Chapter 14: Lies



He didn't understand. He just didn't understand. Madnug stared with large, violet-shaded eyes as Captain continually diverted from their battle to protect his friends. Braking away in great bursts of strength to push onward for Shute, inaudible again from the explosions below. It was Captain's job to protect them with his life, but there was more to it. Captain really cared for his comrades- with everything in his souldrive. This much was clear.

Or so Madnug had always believed, as he clutched his pained jaw from the earlier blow. He thought back to his time drifting endlessly in space as all hope for the SDG to find him drained away. Where was Captain then? They all had satellites monitoring the nearby atmosphere, Chief Haro HAD to have known that meteor was coming too close to the station. Did they even bother to look for him? Did they even try to help him in his greatest hour of need?
It was that abandonment that left Madnug raw with bitterness. It was that rejection that left him with anger and sadness he couldn't comprehend.
It lead him to Zeong.

And now Zeong beckoned him once more as the eye portal drew him inside his cavern. Madnug blinked dazed, staring down at the pool of energy acid- where he had seen so many others struggle in their last moments. Zeong had no patience left- it was either going to be him or Captain. The ex-Neotopian closed his eyes tightly, drawing in a deep breath as his memories drained away. He had no expectations and this didn't surprise him in the least. It was that time isolated in space as the dark energy entered his body in violent tremors- it was that time he realized he was utterly alone and there nothing that would ever change it.
Everything was just a lie.
Madnug flung himself to acid below but never made it. He didn't see Captain following him, he didn't see until his former leader and friend grabbed his hand and pulled up desperately. Madnug watched him with silent shock as Zeong made a deep whirr of disapproval watching the scene.

"Don't do this," Captain yelled down at him, his deep blue eyes filled with concern.
But everything was just a lie, afterall.

"It can't be," Madnug murmured, his eyes blank but tears arising. "You don't care," His voice rose as the madness in his mind lept, until he was screaming and trembling under Captain. "You can't care! Why didn't you save me when I needed you! You left me to die! All of you did!" Captain didn't understand but he clutched Madnug's hand tighter, pulling him up into both arms and holding his shaking and sobbing form there.

"I'm sorry," He said in a low, sincere voice as Madnug looked up at him, glaring.

"You're too late... for those lies..." In one last violent thrash of opposition, the fractured gundam fell to his liquid death. That was all he wanted now.


http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61500512/

< br>