SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Taishi's Betrayal ❯ Ripples Are Like Dreams... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Taishi's Betrayal
By: May-VeggieGirl1

I AM Satan's granddaughter!! (really...9_9)
Told ya' it wouldn't take long. Anyways, the note above is true and pointless to state. Don't be afraid of me, I didn't inherit that much. ^^; This chapter won't be very long- 9 will take some time, then 10 will come up immediately. (Any time before I said 11 I mean 10!! >_<;) *re-reading what I wrote in previous chapters*...Oh sh-nizzle!! I forgot to describe Taishi!! Er...um...how about at the end of the chapter, k?
This chappie is small, but work with me here!

~*~*~*~*~*

...Now what?
Baku's eyes flickered open and tried to focus. He groaned and rolled on his side. Ugh...what hit me-oh yeah, Kibaomaru... His mind was fuzzy and it strained to think back to how or why. All he knew was he was lying in his bed at the SDG base, completely exhausted and with a horrible migraine. I don't have the energy to get out of bed... The blurriness went away as he got a clear picture of what was across from him on the table: a huge plate full of riceballs. Baku's eyes grew as he began to drool. Food... Baku practically pounced on the table and began to stuff his face. (-.- no energy huh?) Ybaso poked his head in the room.
"Ah, so you are awake. How do you feel?"
"Mmymph fhh myrk-"
"Would it hurt to swallow before you yap?" Baku swallowed.
"I barely have any energy and a have a fricken' headache. And to top it all off, I'm starving..." He continues to gorge on the riceballs.
"That's because you haven't eaten anything for almost 2 days straight..." He sweat drops. "Don't choke...Well, I thought you'd like to know that Zero'll be alright..." Baku looked up at him.
"That's nice...but what happened to him?" Ybaso walked into the room and looked at Baku baffled.
"What do you mean? You were there." Baku tilted his head to the side innocently.
"I was?"
"What's the last thing you remember?" He thought for a moment.
"Kibaomaru holding me by the neck...wait, didn't you come in?" He munched on the last of the rice balls. Ybaso looked down and thought.
"Hm..." He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Oh well. I'll look into that later. You should get some sleep-" He looked up to find Baku fast asleep against the table next to the empty plate. He lifted up Baku's head and examined it. He found a gash on Baku's neck and shook his head sadly. He continued his search until he discovered a fairly deep dent on the back of Baku's head. Ybaso probed it gently, causing Baku to wince. He picked him up and put him in bed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I hate you." Zero said to his leg for no reason. "I will make you pay..." (? O_o Alright, Zero has problems...)
"Great, did you hit your head also? I didn't know you fancied talking to your body parts..." Zero looked up at Ybaso, startled.
"Excuse me, I was hoping for privacy! Has it knocking before you enter ever crossed your mind?!"
"No. It hasn't." Zero glares at Ybaso.
"Fine, what do you want then- other than to torture me?"
"Bakunetsumaru woke up then went back to sleep." Zero huffed.
"So...?"
"He doesn't remember anything past the point of me coming in between him and Kibaomaru. I think he has a concussion." Zero stared at Ybaso as if he put his heart back in a freezer. "I don't want him going anywhere until the fracture heals. That clear?" Zero solemnly nodded his head. "Good. Hope your leg gets better." He leaves.
"...Why does this keep happening to me..." Someone knocked on the door.
"Hey Zero? Can I come in?"
"Yes." Shute peers out the door.
"I heard you hurt your leg. You all right?"
"I'll be fine Shute, thanks for the concern." Shute blinked.
"Something bugging you?"
"Well...in a way. I'm worried about Bakunetsumaru."
"He's asleep."
"I know that. But did Ybasomaru tell you?"
"No..." Zero looked down at his blanket.
"He has a concussion. Ybasomaru said he should be fine..."
"I'm sure he'll be okay!" Zero nodded his head and stared out of his window at the night sky. "Good night, Zero!" Shute leaves. He sighs and thought back to Lacroa as he nodded off.
"Ripples are like dreams...searching for the shore..." He hummed a song until he fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*
Told ya' it's a small chappie. Anyways, I don't feel like going into depth on Taishi, so it'll be quick. Taishiwakamaru is Baku's bro, ever since he accidentally created Baku's phobia of ghosts, he's been over-protective. He was 3 years older than Baku and was captured by the Dark Axis when Baku was sucked into Neotopia. He looks just like Baku, 'cept he is dark blue and where his right arm-guard is supposed to be, has a device to create electricity.
Nuff said. The song Zero sings at the end will be in ch10. Bi bi!