Slayers Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Rivals ❯ The revealing ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

More Than Rivals

by Sailor Crystal Star

Chapter 7:

Disclaimer: See chapter 1

"You found the cure?!"

Sylphiel stumbled back a bit at the volume, but nodded.

"Then what is it?!" Zel asked eagerly.

"There are two ways. One is to have somebody tell them that they love him..." Sylphiel paused then continued," Two is to have somebody tell their feelings to the person he is in love with."

Everybody went silent.

"Who's going to tell Yami that they love him?" Xellos asked.

Everybody turned to Sylphiel.

"I'm in love with Gourry, I can't do it." Sylphiel quickly said.

Everybody turned to Filia.

"I'm in love with somebody, but it's not him!" Filia shouted.

Everybody turned to Xellos.

"I'm not gay." Was all the he said.

Everybody turned to Zelgadis.

"No way am I ever going to fall for another guy! I'm not gay!" Zelgadis said, waving his arms in front of him defensively.

Everybody turned to Lina, who was still unconscious.

"I don't think she can answer us right now." Filia said while sweatdropping.

~~~~~

"We aren't gay!" Jou and Yugi both yelled in INN diner.

"Besides, he's my brother." Yugi added.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Xellos said and laughed nervously for asking that question.

"What about you Shizuka? Maybe you can do it? Please?" Zelgadis asked a bit desperately.

"First of all, he's Yugi big brother and way older than me. And secondly, I'm in love with Yugi.Oops!" Shizuka blushed a deep red color and clamped her hands over her mouth," Is there a chance nobody heard that?"

"You-you...l-love..." Yugi stammered," You love me?"

Shizuka bit her bottom lip and nodded, still blushing. Yugi walked up to her and then hugged her.

"You're not mad or embarassed?" Shizuka asked.

"No..." Yugi pulled away from the embrace and put his hands on her shoulders," Because I love you too."

Every person watching the scene 'awwed' and started to clap while Yugi and Shizuka realized how many people in the diner had just saw that. They both started to blush.

"What's going on? Where's Yami? " They all turned to see Lina walking down the stairs.

"I see you've recovered, Miss Lina." Xellos said.

"Yami went to the town to see something, I think. I saw him while I was walking back from the library." Sylphiel said.

"Good. Peace and quite." Lina said taking a seat.

"Um, Lina? I found out the cure for Yami..." Sylphiel began.

"You did?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Lina asked excitingly," Let's just cure him when he gets back and poof, a problem is gone!"

"It's not that easy." Jou began.

"You have to tell him that you love him and mean it," Filia paused to look at Lina, who had just gone blue in the face," Somebody else has to tell him that they love him or you."

"Just my luck." Lina muttered," Well, who's telling him?"

Everybody looked at each other and than back at her.

"You have too." Shizuka spoke up.

"Me?!"Lina sqeaked," Why can't any of you?!"

"Well, Yugi is Yami's brother so he's out. Jou, Zel and me aren't gay, so we're out. Filia says she has a crush on somebody and Sylphiel is in love with Gourry. And then Shizuka and Yugi are already a couple so both of them are out." Xellos said crossing out each person.

"I guess you're right, but I'm not good at this kind of stuff! " Lina protested.

"I can help with that." Sylphiel interupted," Miss Lina."

"PLEASE! Would stop calling me that! Just call me LINA!" Lina cried out, scaring everybody half to death.

"If you insist, Miss Lina. I-i'm sorry, Miss Lina." Sylphiel whimpered.

Lina softened a bit to see her friend close to tears, but didn't let it show,"Whatever."

"So, can I tape you saying that?" Xellos asked," I haven't black-mailed anyone in such a long time."

"Why you, namagomi!" Filia cried, bonking him over the head.

"NAMAGOMI?! We aren't children anymore, Filia-chan!" Xellos cried out and crossed his arms in an offended manner," But I understand if you're still a child."

"You're are SO DEAD!" Filia cried, and whipped out MACE-SAMA.

"okay, well, anyway....."Jou said," So are you going to do it or not?"

"Of course not!" Lina shouted back.

"Please, would you all stop argueing?" Sylphiel said meekly," um ,I think you should see this."

"You're not any help either!" Lina said pointing at the rest of the group, but the group was looking uneasily around. Lina gave a confused look before realizing that their surroundings had changed.

"Um, excuse me?"

Lina and everybody froze. That voice didn't sound familiar and their surroundings looked like one a castles.

"Who said that?! SHOW YOURSELF BEFORE I REALLY LOOSE MY TEMPER!" Lina cried out, the stress was really getting to her.

"I think it's too late now for you to loose your temper. You've already lost it." Zelgadis muttered.

"What was that?!" Lina snapped.

"Nothing." Zelgadis said back.

"MISS LINA! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU AND I WILL PROTECT YOU!"

"Oh, no." Lina groaned as Yami ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Say it Lina, before he hurts himself!" She heard Jou shout and she could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching.

'no choice.' Lina thought, she knew she would regret this.

"I...i...l-lolo-lo....." Lina tried to say, but Yami stll had her in a death hug and was rambling of how he was worried about her safety.

"What is it, Dear?" Yami asked, finally realizing she was trying to say something.

'DEAR?! How dare he call me that?!' Lina thought, but though of hurting him after the battle.

Yami settled to just holding both her hands and Lina was blushing furiously as she realized everyone's attention was focused on them. Even the footsteps stopped.

She took a deep breath," I love you, Yami." She blurted.

A:N Cliffhanger! I'm sorry, but I couldn't think of anything else to write! Please review and counting on how many reviews I get this time, I'll try to finish the next chapter faster. Also, check out the stories I'm thinking of starting to write. I have about like 10 stories I'm thinking on starting after I finish some of fanfics.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!