Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Then Friends ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story

Note- This is sequel to Romantic Release that is on Sonikku’s site and the ages for Sonic characters this is just a reminder if any of you guys and ladies forgot

Amy is 22

Cream is 16

Tails is 18

Sonic is 25

(and since Rouge and Shadow are in)

Rouge is 27

Shadow is ? (Since he does not age)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

More Then Friends

Prologue

Today was a beautiful day for the returning couple from their romantic holiday, they enjoyed everything about their time alone together, including sharing their love. The couple then entered their apartment building.

The pink hedgehog and the doe walked up the stairs to their apartment room and they were carrying their bags up too, as they were going up the stairs Amy looked to Cream who was talking with Cheese as if they had not talked in years.

Cheese was alright when they got back and Cream was glad for that, they were then at their apartment room door.

But before Amy opened it Cream said “Amy I enjoyed our time together and I hope we do it again soon.”

Amy replied with a smile “I enjoyed it too but next time when we do it,”

Amy put her arms around Cream affectionately and said “I know a few things we could have fun with, we could…”

At that point the only one to hear Amy’s words were Cream and she asked “You mean you would wear that?”

Amy nodded and Cream replied coyly “Maybe we should do it now then.”

The two lovers giggled a little as Cheese said “Chao chao chao chao chao chao.” Which was translated ‘Not while I am here please.’

The two lovers smiled and the doe said “Sorry Cheese.”

Cream then asked Amy “Do you think Sonic and Tails took care of the place well while we were gone?”

Amy then replied “I think they have.”

When they opened the door they were caught by surprised when they saw Tails on top of Sonic kissing on Amy and Cream’s living room couch, the kiss looked deep from the girls and Cheese’s point of view since they were stroking their heads and tonguing was involved so they better have a good explanation for this.

Cheese mouth was wide open in disbelief at the sight that was in front of him and it was the same for the girls.

It then though Amy cleared her throat to let the guys know they were here. The guys broke off their kiss and looked at Amy, Cream and Cheese who were at the door.

Sonic and Tails got off each other quickly and they was acting normal like if nothing happened.

Cream was the first to speak asking “Sonic, Tails why were you kissing?”

Tails looked embarrassed that they were caught in that situation Tails blushed crimson red and turned around so the girls could not see his face.

But Sonic being the more calm one said “Tails was trying to get the TV guide but he fell on top of me so it was just an accident.”

Amy then answered to that explanation saying “For an accident you two looked to have enjoyed that for 5 minutes we were here.”

Tails then butted in by saying “It was actually 10 minutes.”

Tails now blushed even more redder due to the fact he had told his friends that.

Sonic looked calm and laidback like he always was but this attitude would not work on Amy cause she knew how Sonic ticked that’s how it is if you had a crush on someone for years you know how they ticked inside their head.

The pink hedgehog looked at Sonic straight into his emerald green eyes and said “Sonic what is going on here?”

Sonic then said in an angered tone “There is nothing going on between me and Tails if that’s what you mean.”

Amy then held his hand like a friend would and said “Sonic if you are having a relationship with Tails there is nothing wrong with that we…”

Sonic looked at Amy with his emerald green eyes piercing through her, cut her off from what she was saying and he said “Look I am not having a relationship with Tails and even if I was I would never love him.”

Tails looked at Sonic with a hurt look in his sea blue eyes and he said to him “But I thought you said to me that no matter what you would always love me even if someone found out.”

Tears started to form in the kits eyes and Sonic said “Tails please don’t do this.”

But Tails tears fell from his eyes and went down his furry cheeks as he said “No you promised we would not hide our love like Amy and Cream did for so long but I guess you are ashamed of me.”

Sonic did not say a word as Tails got off the couch and went to the girls bedroom to be alone, Cream and Cheese looked at Tails leave they both wondered is he alright so they both followed to comfort their long time friend but the also left the two hedgehogs alone together to talk.

Sonic looked down at his feet and grabbed a hold of his head and said “I blew it didn’t I?”

Amy just looked at Sonic with sympathy in her eyes to show she was listening.

The blue hedgehog then said “I am so stupid and mean how could I be so cold to him all because you, Cream and Cheese caught us together in a most magical kiss I had ever felt in my life.”

He sighed and Amy said “Now you know how I feel when I am with Cream but I am still confused how come you and Tails became a couple.”

Sonic looked at Amy and said “It was when I left you and Cream after you told me to go talk to Tails, oh and I am sorry about how cold I have been acting towards you, I guess its because you are my friend and that does a lot to someone.”

Amy then said “Apology accepted but it is understandable how you must of felt about us but I still don’t understand how come you and Tails are together romantically.”

Sonic then said “You see when you and Cream told me to go see Tails, I went to his place and…”

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that is all I ask of you all is that you have enjoyed it and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.