Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Then Friends ❯ Chapter 1 Out of The Closet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------
More Then Friends

Chapter 1 Out of The Closet

Cream and Cheese walked into her and Amy’s room to see Tails sitting on the bed with his hands over his face and sniffling obviously crying, Cream knew very well that he was very in tune with his emotions.

Cream sat down next to him on the bed and Cheese was sat with her.

Cream then asked “Tails are you ok?”

Tails looked at his friend with tears streaming down his cheeks and he then fell into her arms to be hugged by her.

His tears wet her naked arm, the 18 year old kit was in so much pain cause Sonic was being so mean to him, Cream then started to stroke Tails head softly and trying to shush his crying.

After a while Tails stopped crying and Cheese brought the kit a tissue to wipe away the tears.

The kind doe wondered if he was alright especially since he wanted to come out with his love for Sonic but it seemed the blue hedgehog was not so eager to do the same, it reminded Cream of what her and Amy went through in their relationship but now it was Cream’s turn to help her friend out.

Cream looked into his sea blue eyes that were now red with tears and he said “Cream I don’t understand first Sonic says one thing but then he says another when we are surrounded by our friends, I just don’t understand him sometimes.”

The doe then said “Now you know how hard it was for me and Amy.”

Tails looked at her but Cheese desperately wanted to know “Chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao?” which was translated ‘How did you and Sonic get together as a couple?’

The kit looked at the small blue chao in confusion due to the fact he did not know how to translate chao language and asked “What?”

Cream understood what Cheese asked and said to Tails “He asked how did you and Sonic get together as a couple?”

Tails looked at them and said “It all started over a week ago just before the party and you and Amy went on your romantic holiday together, I was working on my brainstorming on a inventions I would do next and…”

Over a Week Ago

Tails was sat down at his workshop table until he heard a knock at his front door, he put his pencil down and went to answer the door and he saw Sonic.

The blue speedy hedgehog said “Hi.”

The kit then greeted and offered politely “Hello Sonic come in.”

His friend came into the house and sat down onto the couch in the living room, Tails went to get biscuits and a drink for himself.

But before he did that he asked “Would you like anything to drink or eat?”

The blue hedgehog replied “Yeah some biscuits will do me fine.”

Tails came back and sat on the couch next to him and offered the plate of biscuits to him.

Sonic took a few and said “Thanks.”

Tails had to ask “So what brings you here?”

Sonic said jokingly “My own two feet.”

They both laughed at the joke but Tails then asked “No seriously why are you here?”

Sonic now looked serious and said “I am here cause I want help.”

Tails then said “Help?”

Sonic knew he questioned it so he replied “You see I need advice on how to cope.”

The kit just kept listening to his long time best friend as Sonic continued saying “I am having trouble coping with Amy and Cream’s relationship I mean it is such a shock and for some reason I cannot help it but I am somehow cold to them but I don’t want to be like that, I want it to be normal, I….”

The 18 year old fox cut him off by saying “Sonic calm down everything will be ok and plus I think I know what you are going through, I think you are just shocked at the situation now do you understand?”

The blue hedgehog nodded his head as Tails drank his orange juice and Sonic ate his biscuits the fox then said “What I think you need is some help with this and lucky for you I know how, shall we say we start tomorrow?”

Sonic then said “Sure, cause I don’t want Amy and Cream to hate me cause I am almost showing that I am been unfair to them all because they are different, I don’t want that.”

Tails then said “Everything will be ok, tell me one time I steered you wrong?”

Sonic looked at his best friend in his eyes and replied “You never have.”

“Good.” Tails replied then he added while getting a biscuit “Was there anything else you wante..”

He stopped in mid sentence when Sonic went for a biscuit as well but their hands touched, but they did not pull them away from each other like other guys usually would they kept their hands where they were.

But at that point Sonic entwined his fingers with Tails fingers and then Tails felt Sonic’s left cheek with a free hand and to both of their surprise their faces went closer and then their lips came together in a kiss, but for some reason the kiss kept going it went deeper as they kept the kiss going, their tongues came into contact with each other and went into their mouths to explore.

They both stopped kissing and opened their eyes remembering what they were doing so they broke the kiss and they turned away from each other and blushed as red as Knuckles.

Tails looked at Sonic and asked “Sonic… what did we do.. just then?”

Obviously confused as well Sonic said “I… don’t know.”

The two looked at each other and Sonic asked “Tails.”

Tails answered saying “Yes Sonic?”

Sonic then asked “I don’t know how you felt during that kiss but I want to explore this, what I am trying to say is, I want to know, maybe we could become more then friends, maybe we can be like you know be a couple.”

“A couple?” Tails said in surprise but he then added “Sure maybe we can be a couple cause to be honest,”

He blushed and said “I loved that kiss we just had so yeah I want to explore this as well with you.”

The two looked at each other more longer this time and then the kiss started again but this time it went on for more longer then the last.

Present Day

Amy looked at Sonic as he explained how it all started she then said “Sonic I never knew you were like that.”

Sonic asked “Like what?”

Amy then clarified “You know gay.”

Sonic then said “Oh no we still like women as well so I guess you could call us bisexuals.”

Amy then said “Oh I see so how do you feel when you are with Tails?”

Sonic replied “I feel like as if no one can hurt me, as if I am flying and no one else is with me or him.”

Amy then said “Have you ever told Tails this?”

Sonic then said “Well I said I love you to him before but I never told him this.”

Amy then advised “I think he would love to know how you feel when you are with him.”

Sonic was now surprised he looked at where Tails went and he headed for the door to his love of his life.

Tails was still filled with tears as he finished explaining to Cream and Cheese.

The doe then asked “So did you or him say I love you yet.”

Tails nodded and said “I felt so great when he said that to me cause I love him too and I said it to him as well.”

Cream wanted to make him smile so she tried asking casually “Have you had sex yet?”

“No” Tails replied and he added “We thought we were not ready yet so we will do when we are both ready.”

It was then Sonic walked into the room and then he said “Cream, Cheese could you leave us alone for 5 minutes.”

Cream then said “Sure but please be nice to him.”

Sonic knew this was like her to be a friend to Tails making sure his feelings were not hurt.

Cheese then looked at Sonic and said “Chao chao chao chao chao.” which was translated ‘Please be nice to him.”

To Sonic though it did not make sense to him.

After the doe and the chao left the two male lovers were alone, Sonic then sat down next to Tails and said “Look Tails I did not mean to hurt you, I will understand if you just want to be friends but I want us to continue and I want you to know how much you make me feel when we are together, you make me feel like nothing can hurt me, you make me feel like no one can break the love we have so I just wanted you to know and understand that.”

Tails did not say a word, then Sonic sighed and said “Ok I get the picture.”

The blue hedgehog got up and headed straight for the door, he then opened it but then Tails said “Wait.”

As soon as Sonic turned around Tails jumped into his arms for an embrace and then the kit said “I feel the same way please don’t leave me.”

Sonic smiled and said “I would never dream of it.”

That was all they needed to say as they kissed each other but they were being watched and Amy and Cream said “Awwww.”

The guys stopped their kiss and they said “Hey no looking.”

But all they did was laugh in harmony at how comical that was and so starts what true love means to the new lovers.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that is all I ask of you all is that you have enjoyed it and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.

Also I am sorry if I take too long on chapters cause college is out for my blood with so much work so I might be busy a lot but I will not give up on this fic till it is done also all you Shadow and Rouge fans they will be in the next two chapters just to be fair since SonicxTails and CreamxAmy almost stole the show so keep reading my fics and enjoy is all I can say when it comes.