Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Then Friends ❯ Chapter 7 The Despair of Tails ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story.

Note- I have got 2 reviews saying I suck at this fic well then if you 2 don’t like this, then may Knuckles punch you 2 where it hurts cause if you don’t like it don’t read and don’t review cause you see you have been outvoted by loads of positive reviews in all my fics including loads in this one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

More Then Friends

Chapter 7 The Despair of Tails

Amy and Cream were out for the night on the town so they went clubbing and have a few drinks but since they are not alcoholic they had coke and lemonades. At one point they would dance as well.

The pink hedgehog then pointed out Club Rouge the loving doe had no problems with going there so they went in.

Cream was astonished to see inside the club was gambling like what you have a casino and clubbing as well like a normal everyday club.

Amy then said to Cream “We could have a lot of fun here couldn’t we?”

Cream just giggled and replied “Amy I don’t gamble.”

But Amy replied back “Who said anything about gambling?”

Cream then got the message when she noticed the look in the pink hedgehog’s eyes.

The doe then said “Amy not now, everyone will be looking you know how guys are when they see female couples.”

Amy then said “Ok understood.”

As the couple went into the club they met up with Rouge.

Rouge looked at the two and said “Hi Amy, hi Cream.”

Amy and Cream then said “Hi Rouge.”

The white bat then said “How long has it been now I haven’t seen you guys in a long time, out guy hunting are you?”

Cream then answered “No we are not and besides we already have lovers.”

Rouge couldn’t help but ask “Who?”

Amy then raised her and her loving doe’s hand to show Rouge, the bat had confusion on her face.

But it then turned into a smile when she got the idea she then said “Good for you two.”

The two were surprised by Rouge’s reaction and Cream asked “You are not surprised by this?”

Rouge just smiled and answered “Nah, I don’t mind what you do with your lives or who you love as long you guys are happy right?”

Amy then said “Yeah you are right.”

Rouge then nodded and then a black hedgehog with red streaks in his quills came up to the girls.

He then said “Hi Amy, hi Cream”

He then kissed Rouge on the cheek to say hello.

Cream smiled and asked “Are you two together now?”

Rouge then replied “Yeah we are.”

Amy then said “Hope you two have a long and happy relationship together”

Shadow then said while looking Rouge lovingly in the eyes “Of course we will.”

The black hedgehog then looked at Amy and Cream and asked “So what are you two doing looking for guys?”

Cream then said “No we are not besides we already found love with someone.”

Shadow then asked “Who are they then?”

The pink hedgehog and the loving doe then showed their hands been entwined, this confused the black hedgehog.

Then he said in his state of confusion “Errr I thought only guys fell in love with girls.”

Amy then started to explain to Shadow but Cream’s mind was else where.

A Day Ago

Cream was in her and Amy’s apartment sitting on the couch next to Sonic comforting him saying “Tails will come back soon I mean how long can he stay like that?”

Sonic kept on crying "But what if he commits suicide? I am so insensitive to these things!"

Amy was on the other side of him trying to make him feel better but so far they were not very successful.

Cream at some point then asked “Excuse me, Sonic, I don’t mean to be rude but may I ask what were you and Amy secretly talking about during our double date?”

Sonic was silent for a moment and Amy looked at him wondering if he was alright in answering the question.
Sonic then got a paper slip out of his glove and set it down onto the table and said “This was something I wanted to surprise Tails with.”

Cream looked at what was on the paper Sonic just put onto the table and saw on it what looked like a house but it was more like a villa with its own swimming pool, white walls, almost everything about it had a pure feel to it as if it was a part of paradise itself.

Sonic then carried on talking in a sad tone “I thought we could start to live together but I wanted to show him that I really cared for him so I went to find the perfect place and there it is but now I..”

The blue hedgehog was quiet for a while and finally said with tears going down his cheeks “I wanted him to know I love him.”

Amy could now see he was going round in circles, she then comforted Sonic some more to try and calm him down.

It all made sense to the doe now, she looked at the house Sonic wanted to surprise Tails with, she really felt sorry for Sonic cause his wonderful surprise that had been planned to go smoothly had now been riddled with problems

Cream could not help but to wonder what would the outcome be in this situation and the only event she wanted to occur was the one where Tails comes back into Sonic’s arms.

Present Day

Cream came out of her memories of the past and came back to the present day.

The doe then saw that Amy was looking at her as she asked “You ok, you looked like you were deep in thought.”

Cream then replied “Oh, um, yea I was.”

The doe then continued “I was thinking about Sonic and..”

Amy then shushed Cream and said “Don’t worry about them they will be fine and I am sure it will all work out in the end.”

The two then said nothing more, convinced that it would work out in the end so they both went to the dance floor to do what everyone else was doing dance.

The two girls danced with the up beat music, after dancing for a while the girls sat down somewhere where they could be alone.

When they found their seats Amy started things off by saying “Cream is there something wrong cause you haven’t talked much since our double date with Tails and Sonic.”

Cream was quiet but she replied in an uneasy tone “Well…”

The doe then sighed and asked in an uneasy tone “Amy you would never think about having a relationship behind my back would you?”

Amy was shocked to hear her lover ask her this but it obviously bothered the doe.

The pink hedgehog then asked “Why are you asking me this?”

Cream then answered “Well ever since Tails accused you and Sonic of having a relationship behind our backs I wondered could it be true.”

Amy looked at Cream and said while taking a hold of her hands “Cream I will always love you and I would defiantly not throw that away for anyone else.”

The loving doe looked at the pink hedgehog and asked in her more usual tone “Really?”

Amy then nodded her head to say yes really, then Cream embraced Amy close to her as if she didn’t want to be separated from her pink lover.

Cream then whispered “I love you.”

Amy then replied in a whisper “I love you too.”

Their faces were now nose-to-nose, their lips became more closer for a kiss.

But then someone ‘cough’ ‘cough’ to stop the couple from what they were doing.

Amy and Cream looked towards the person to see it was Knuckles.

The doe then said and asked “Hi Knuckles, what brings you here.”

The red echidna didn’t look too happy about something but all became clear when he said “Its Tails, I can not explain right now so you will have to come with me.”

The girls nodded in agreement and followed Knuckles outside then they went down the street by a few blocks then they took a left turn down another street. The girls kept on following Knuckles until they came to a big crowd of people.

Amy, Cream and Knuckles came to the front of the crowd, the girls then looked up a very tall building and at the top they could make out a person at the top of it, who was none other then Tails.

Cream then asked no one in particular “What is Tails doing up there?”

Knuckles then replied “I don’t know when I tried going up there Tails wouldn’t say anything to me except go away, I thought that you guys might have more luck then me.”

Amy then asked “Where’s Sonic then?”

Knuckles then answered “Couldn’t find him, I would of got him first but since he is no where in sight I got you two instead.”

The two girls looked at Knuckles now understanding why he brought them here, Knuckles stayed where he was as the girls went into the building and went to the top of the building.

Cream opened the door to the rooftop of the building and they went through, Cream let Amy go through first and then they saw their good friend Tails a few feet away from the edge of the roof looking down to the ground.

Tails didn’t need to turn around to know someone was there cause he had great sense of hearing.

Tails said glumly “I thought I told you to leave me alone.”

Cream then said “We are not Knuckles.”

Tails looked behind him to see Amy and Cream there instead.

The two tailed genius then said “Sonic is still not here, ‘sigh’ I guess he doesn’t care for me cause if he did, he would be here by now.”

Amy then tried to calm Tails down by saying “He will come, what are you doing up here anyway?”

Tails replied bluntly “I am going to kill myself.”

Cream looked horrified by that, now she was shouting “Tails please don’t do it.”

The fox then shook his head “No Sonic said he wished I was dead so now his wish will come true.”

Amy then said “Tails this is not the answer.”

Tails then said “Well I don’t see any other way out of this cause if he loved me I would be in his arms now but…”

He trailed off and then said nothing else he turned around and looked down below to what will be his demise.

Amy thought his tails would save him cause of his reactions when he is in danger, but with both of them tied together tight with rope that was not going to happen.

Tails took a couple of steps towards the edge, Amy was about to confess to Tails about everything, ruining the surprise for him was better then seeing him dead.

But then all three of them heard “Tails!”

The two tailed fox turned around to see Sonic there with concern in his eyes.

The blue hedgehog went towards Tails but not by much, just so the fox didn’t step back or anything like that cause this situation was serious.

Sonic then asked “Tails are you really going to jump?”

Tails looked at his so called lover and replied with sadness in his voice “Yes I am.”

Sonic then asked “Why?”

Tails then answered “You know why, you said you want me to be dead so you will have it.”

Sonic tried to explain “Look I am sorry I said that it was just I am new to this ok I don’t know how to act on emotions when they are for someone like you.”

It didn’t seem to satisfy Tails though and he said “You are making no sense at all.”

Sonic sighed and said “Look Tails I know how all this started its because I am not telling everyone about us isn’t it.”

The fox just stayed quiet as he looked sadly at the blue hedgehog.

Sonic knew he was right so he continued while walking towards his lover “After you left I felt so empty without you, I do not want to lose you again so I don’t care what everyone will think, we will not hide our love for each other anymore.”

They were now a few centimeters apart and Tails said “Your words don’t mean a thing to me now.”

Sonic then looked at the two tailed genius and said “Will this do then.”

He put his lips onto Tails lips and kissed him, it felt like normal really but this time Sonic was confessing his love in front of people, Tails started to kiss his blue hero back.

Down below Knuckles could see what was going on, he couldn’t believe his eyes what he was seeing, the people behind him were the same, they were all shocked.

Back at the top of the building Sonic broke his kiss, he looked at Tails with love in his eyes as did the fox.

Sonic then took a couple of steps back showing that he trusts Tails.

He then held his hand out and said “Now do you believe me.”

Tails was shocked and his expression did not change but he was obviously having second thoughts about it.

The blue hedgehog then said “I promise I will never hurt you again.”

Tails looked at his lover and thought “Can I trust him? Should I not do this?”

But the only one who could answer that was himself.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that is all I ask of you all is that you have enjoyed it and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.

Also if you all want to know since Sonniku not doing fics anymore on his site I will find a permanent site to put lemons on and I will tell you all lemons I will do in my fics.