Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Then Friends ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------
More Then Friends

Epilogue

It was now 10:00 in the morning, Amy, Cream and Cheese were in their seats watching the funeral. They cried their eyes out.

Cream could not bear looking anymore and she said “Oh why did it have to happen to him.”

When Amy noticed it was finished she said with a few stray tears on her cheeks “Don’t worry Cream its finished.”

Cream looked up to see the credits on the TV meaning their favorite soap opera was over.

Amy then turned off the TV and got herself and her lover a tissue to wipe away their tears.

Cream got up from her seat and asked the pink hedgehog “Do you want me to get you something while I am up.”

Amy just replied “No thanks, just watching you is all I need.”

Cream just giggled at Amy thinking it is so sweet of her to say that Cheese got up from his seat and followed Cream.

As Amy watched her loving doe go to the kitchen with Cheese following, the pink hedgehog was thinking “I can’t believe how close we were to not seeing Tails again last night, but lucky us Sonic came along and confessed his love to him in front of people.”

Last Night from Amy’s P.O.V

I looked at Sonic with his hand out stretched for Tails to take it, I couldn’t tell if Tails was happy with this or not but something changed in him throughout this whole situation.

Cream looked on with concern in her eyes, obviously she would be the most affected because her and Tails were very close friends since she was 6 and he was 8, some might of mistaken their friendship for love but it was only pure friendship.

I saw in Sonic’s eyes what I and Cream give each other every time we are together and that was love.

Tails who had also being a close friend to me was still deep in thought but I am hoping he chooses the right thing cause I don’t want to see him jump off.

I see tears come from his eyes, it was not sadness it was joy I could tell from how his lips curled a little into a smile.

Tails then said “You do care for me don’t you.”

Sonic then replied “Of course I do, I will always care for you in good times and bad.”

I could see that Sonic meant every word. Tails who now had tears in his eyes said “Oh Sonic.”

I was relieved to see that he was finally coming to his senses, Tails was now running for Sonic for a hug but one thing that I thought that would never do any harm, was severe, Tails had accidentally stepped onto an ice lolly wrapper.

This made him slipped backwards and the worst part of it was it was close to the edge, he then fell down the side of the building but Sonic being quick on his feet ran to the edge and tried grabbing his two tailed lover.

But I could not see if Sonic got him or not, Cream was the first to look and I followed looking down the tall building. What I saw made me sigh in relief cause Sonic just caught Tails by the hand.

At first I stood there but then me and Cream decided to help Sonic by helping him pull Tails up. After what seemed like minutes of pulling Tails to safety everyone seemed happy it worked out but Sonic who missed Tails so much hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

I heard Tails say “I am sorry everyone if I worried you.”

Sonic replied “Its ok you had your reasons.”

Nothing else was said but I could hear Sonic cry a little but just like Tails it was filled with joy.

Present Day

Amy came out of her memories, she then decided to read the newspaper and as usual on the front page was Sonic but the headline was different.

It said in bold letters “Sonic The Hedgehog Gay?”

Amy then shouted “Hey Cream, Cheese, the Sonic and Tails kiss from last night is on the front page.”

Cream then came in with Cheese in tow and said “Really what does it say?”

Amy did as Cream asked and repeated what was on the paper with the blue chao looking over her shoulder “Sonic publicly kisses and holds hands with his gay companion. Apparently they are saying here that maybe Sonic and Tails could be doing this for publicity.”

Amy finished off telling Cream the gist of what the paper said on their friends and she asked “Nothing else?”

Amy then replied “Nope that’s all, those reporters will probably try and look more into it to try and make Sonic and Tails look bad cause you know how they are.”

Cheese then answered back “Chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao chao.” which was translated ‘Yeah I know what you mean lying to get great headlines.’

Amy nodded towards Cheese knowing full well what he said.

Cream then said “Oh yeah Amy don’t we have guests coming soon.”

Amy then remembered and said “Oh yeah we do, I better get out of this dressing gown and put some clothes on.”

Cream then said coyly to Amy “You know I wouldn’t mind you in that.”

Amy then giggled and replied “Cream we will do that later ok.”

Cream nodded her head in approval, Amy then went into their room, after a few minutes Amy came out looking like her normal everyday self.

”Well,” Amy said she then carried on saying “how do I look?”

Cream just simply replied “Beautiful.”

Amy just looked at Cream and said nothing to her as did the loving doe, the two then went closer to each other.

The pink hedgehog then put her hands on Cream’s cheeks and kissed her on the lips, the doe then kissed back and inserted her tongue into Amy’s mouth to swap their saliva, Amy affectionately stroked Creams long ears and Cream stroked her lovers back.

Their kiss was cut short when a knock was heard at the door.

After the second knock they heard someone said “You two are not having sex in there are you?”

It was Shadow but they also heard him say “Ow.”

Obviously Rouge elbowed him for saying that joke, Amy then opened the door to see at the door Shadow who was now feeling his arm and Rouge, also behind them were Tails and Sonic who’s arms were around each others shoulders.

Amy then said “Hi guys, glad you all came.”

The people outside said their hellos and entered the apartment that Cream and Amy owned when they were allowed to enter.

Cream showed the couples to their seats in the living room.

Amy then sat on the couch next to Cream and Cheese, on the left hand side Rouge and Shadow were seated on two chairs and on the right hand side Sonic and Tails were seated on two chairs as well.

Cream then started the conversation “So how is everyone?”

Everyone said they were fine and then Rouge said “So Amy why have you called us all here for?”

Amy explained “I thought since we have not seen you and Shadow in a long time I thought we could meet and have a couples talks you know what I mean?”

Tails replied “I understand so what do we start with then?”

Sonic then said “I know we could exchange stories on how our relationships started.”

Everyone nodded in agreement and Shadow said “Since this is Amy’s idea how about we let her start it off.”

Everyone turned to Amy who was happy to oblige to Shadow’s request as she started to tell them about how her and Cream’s relationship started, she thought for a moment and saw that both of the couples had something in common with her and Cream’s relationship, that they were more then friends.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that is all I ask of you all is that you have enjoyed it and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.

I would like to tell you lot that I will be working on a lemon for SonicxTails that’s all I got lined up so far but if you peeps want to have a lemon on ShadowxRouge as well express your feelings on it and I will do that also Romantic Release that used to be on Sonikku’s site will soon be on mediaminer.org but if you lot want link to it email me and I will email it to you when I am done the fic and uploading it. (this includes all other lemons I will do)