Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spring Break ❯ Together At Last ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yeah, ANOTHER chapter! Hooray! Just a couple more and it's finished! Hmm, I know I'm forgetting to say something, but what…oh yeah! Yes, I am at fanart-central. There I'm known as Christina_the_Goldenfox. Well, enjoy everyone! Oh, and Watch_For_Stars, the sneak peek I told ya, it won't happen until the next chapter. ^^;;
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own any of the Sonic characters. I only own Christina, Alisha, Christina's mentioned parents, and the Chao. Some of the names the Chao have are inspired by InuYasha, Poke'Mon, and the Dragonball series. And so you know, I really do own those Chao in my Sonic games. I also don't own coke, alias coca-cola. XD
 
Chapter 5: Together At Last
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Last night was perfect. No one came, no one called, and no Shadow in sight. Nothing, but love and pleasure. Heh. She sure can scream pretty loud, and she tasted so delicious. It was hard to resist having even more. Heh. She's still sleeping, clothe less, and alluring, my little angel. She's here in my arms, snuggled into my fur, her tails tangled with mine. It's going to take a while to untangle them again. But that's okay with me.
 
Hmm, those kids of hers. They probably won't like me. But I'll show them I'm actually a nice guy and that I really do love their mother. I like kids; they have a wild imagination and come up with the most outrageous ideas. Like Alisha, she always talked about a cat litter box that cleaned itself when she was younger. Everyone made fun of her, but now, someone did actually make on. I bet she rubbed everyone's faces back at home.
 
“Yeah, I bet she did.” Christina moved a bit, stretching out her legs. She looked up at me, her eyes half closed and a gentle smile on her face. “Morning Angel.”
 
“Morning Hubby.” She gave me a quick kiss and rolled away, somehow untangling our tails. “I'm going to take a shower, so no peeking!”
 
“Aww, why not?”
 
“Because your family and friends might be coming over at any second.” She went into the bathroom, hearing the lock click. I was a little disappointed, but shrugged it off. I put on some boxers and went downstairs, headed to the kitchen. Hmm, what to eat. Pancakes and bacon sounds nice, and maybe some hash-browns and apple juice. Orange juice, it's bad for my stomach. And my mother told me it made Christina barf anyway; her stomach produced too much acid. Wait, why am I thinking about orange juice and its results again? Oh yeah, breakfast. After a few minutes, Christina came down all dressed up, her wet hair in a ponytail.
 
“Your turn now, I'll finish cooking for you.”
 
“Heh heh. Acting like my wife already, are we?” I loved to see her blush, it added on to her beauty. I pulled her to me, giving her lips a lick. She had a scowl on her face; she doesn't like me teasing her, enh? I'll remember that. I gave her a kiss anyway, so I could taste her again. I'll miss it when she returns to her homeland. So I'll just enjoy it now, while I still have some time left.
 
~Christina's POV~
 
Breakfast was done and we were both full dressed. Alisha had called earlier, saying we were going to the beach today. She found my swimsuit for me, so I wouldn't have to scrimmage through my belongings. After playing and teasing each other, we finally sat down to eat. I had asked him who the people in the picture were, and told quite a story. Well, stories to be precise. The cat and frog was Big and Froggy. Big was searching for Froggy who had gone missing in Station Square a few years back. Later on, they met Cream and Cheese, who were the rabbit and Chao. Sonic had rescued them from Eggman, and the two of them tagged along to save Vanilla, her mom. Later on, they ran into Team Chaotix, made up of Vector, Espio, and Charmy. It was when Metal Sonic was resurrected, and shut down again. I didn't even know there was a Metal Sonic. He also told me there were 3 other people, Jet, Wave, and Storm. He doesn't know them very well, but he said they're okay. They all had lots of fun times and adventures together over the years, not including the last 3 people. Then Eggman died, the cause unknown; which caused everyone to drift apart, moving on with their lives.
 
Everyone, except Miles. He's been by himself the entire time. If only we had came sooner. When I first saw him, there was no light in his eyes. They were full of sadness, longing for something. He looked empty inside and had faked those smiles and laughs. It wasn't until last night that the light had returned to his eyes. Loneliness and misery gone, replaced with love and happiness.
 
My daughters, I'm sure they'll like him. All they ever wanted was a caring and loving father. Someone who'd play with them, tell them stories, comfort them when they're sad or scared. Yes, they will. He has all of those traits, and so much more.
 
“Hey, earth to Chrissy. Anybody there?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Heh, spaced out on me again. Come on, the kitchen's cleaned up and it's time to go.” He hooked his arm around my waist, his other arm holding a bag containing beach essentials. I leaned on his shoulder, walking to the station. Once we got to Station Square we separated, not wanting anyone to be suspicious. We'll tell them later.
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Ahh, the feel of the sun and the wind blowing through your fur. Definitely the perfect day to be at the beach. My father and I were waiting for the girls, including my mother, to finish changing. He had me bring a grill, since the hotel didn't have one, to make burgers and hotdogs. He wasn't going to do any swimming, just some grilling. Finally, the trio came out from the hotel, all dressed up. My mother was in a simple blue one piece, since my father disapproved of bikinis. It had a design of the sky, swirls of clouds all over. Alisha also had a one piece; it had vertical pink and purple stripes, showing off her back. Christina had a two-piece instead, lucky that she wasn't related to me. The top was held up by a string that showed off her curves and back. And instead of it being blue like usual, it was hot pink. Never saw that one coming.
 
I tried to restrain myself from taking her right there and now. Hmm, hair's still in a ponytail. Huh? Who's that behind them?
 
“Hey Tails! Your parents invited us over! Although, I still can't figure out how they contacted us. I didn't even know we had a phone!” Wha' dya know, Knuckles and his family. “I would've said not thanks, but of course.” He made a gesture towards Rouge, who was in a dark violet bikini. I swear I saw Knuckles' face become redder than his own fur. Their kids were in frilly swimsuits, once again the opposite color of their sister's, a design of their jewel name on the front. They ran into the water, splashing each other like, well, kids.
 
“I also invited Sonic's family, but he said no.”
 
“Heh. That's what you get from someone who doesn't know how to swim.”
 
“A hedgehog that can't swim? Now that's just wrong.” Alisha, she'll never change. She was in the water with the kids, splashing them with her tail. Christina was next to my mother, both of them wearing sunglasses and sunbathing. Rouge took the chair next to her and put on her sunglasses as well while Knuckles went over to chat with my father. I found a toy bucket a kid left behind and filled it up with water. With a smirk, I poured it all over Christina. She got up screaming, looking for the culprit. I had already taken to the water, but she was catching up pretty quickly. Oh shit, guess she took swimming lessons.
 
~Christina's POV~
 
Grr! Why that lousy, good for nothing, piece of-
 
“Ahh!” What the!? He just dunked me in the water! How dare he! I grabbed his foot and dragged him under and pushed him down further with my foot, then went up for air. The couples were watching us, a smile on their faces. Ack! Not again! Grr, I'll wipe that smirk right off his face! I swam under him and pulled off his swim trunks, getting some distance between us. Hmm, the sky, just like Rosemary's. I went up for air, waving the trunks for everyone to see. “Hey everybody! Look!”
 
“Where'd she go?”
 
“Over here Miles!” His eyes went wide, his jaw dropped down. I burst out laughing, tears coming out of my eyes. His face quickly turned red and dove under the water. I quickly swam to the shore, getting out of the water, his trunks still in my hand. He was where I just recently left, glaring at me from afar. “That's what you get for pouring water on me!” I put the trunks in the toy bucket he used, heading to Amadeus for some food. Yummy, hot dogs. Needs some ketchup though, oh well! I bit into it, a smile on my face.
 
“Are you sure you don't have any vegetarian food?”
 
“I'm sure. I double checked.” Knuckles is a vegetarian? I didn't know that.
 
“I guess I'll starve than.”
 
“Nonsense! I'll go get some grapes from inside!”
 
“Did you say grapes?” Knuckles eyes had lighted up, his eyes twinkling at Rosemary. She nervously laughed and ran into the hotel. I saw Rouge stifle a laugh, shaking her head. The rest of the girls had come out of the water for some food. Miles, well, was stuck. At least, I thought so until he came out of the water and shook himself dry like a dog, leering at me with intensity. Fuck, I forgot that guys don't need clothes.
 
“And now, time for my revenge!” He suddenly lunged at me, so I quickly dashed away, with him hot on my heels.
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Heh, heh. You can run Chrissy, but you can't hide! I was quickly gaining on her, getting closer to grabbing her and throwing her in the water or maybe something else. I had noticed we strayed pretty far from the others, out of view of anyone's sight. Perfect.
 
“Ahh!”
 
“What the!?” Heh. Whoops, tripped. Well, more like she fell and I tripped over her. Heh. Hmm, she's right under me, even better.
 
“Eh heh…looks like you caught me.”
 
“Yup, and now, for my prize.” I locked her lips within mine, parting them open for a better taste. I heard her moan for a while, making me want more. I wanted to have her now, now!
 
“How pathetic.” My eyes opened up, my teeth clenched tightly. I started growling deeply, glaring at the hedgehog behind me. I instantly stood up; Christina sat up and stayed behind me.
 
“You again.” Argh, why did he always have to ruin everything!
 
“Ha. You call yourself a lover, when you haven't even told your own parents.”
 
“What are you talkin' about!?” He chuckled to himself, how I wanted to punch his face.
 
“Last night, before you two had your `fun'. You marked her as yours, but the only way for it to be official is for both parents to accept it.”
 
“What makes you think you're right.”
 
“Everyone knows you foxes adopted both the demon's and human's technique. The demon's marking, and the human's marriage ceremony.”
 
“He's right…” I looked down, Christina staring up at me. “We have to permission and acceptance from your parents and mine.”
 
“See? Even she agrees with me. Your very own lover. Better go tell your parents, or you two will never be together.” He was gone, just like that. I felt something on my shoulder and saw Christina was leaning on me. I'll tell them, I just hope they'll accept it, especially her parents.
 
~Christina's POV~
 
Oh my. How am I going to tell my parents. They're still expecting HIM to come back. But he's not, I know he's not. And I know why he left, which tears me apart inside. We didn't lose contact; he left for a reason, which I won't tell. I won't besmirch his name; I'm not that kind of person. He doesn't deserve to be put down.
 
“Chrissy, come on.”
 
“All right.” We walked back in the same position, both of us deep in thought. Everyone was surprised to see us that way, especially his parents. Shortly after, they started smiling for some unknown reason.
 
“So, you finally told her! About time too!”
 
“Hmm?” Told me? Wait, he knew Miles liked me!?
 
“Uhm…yeah. But there's something else.”
 
“Imagine it Rosemary! Our son finally getting married a few years from now! And to boot it's the lovely young lady Christina!” My face heated up slightly and tried to hide my small smile, but I failed miserably.
 
“About time too! Cuz I don't want my kids to hang out too much with Streaker. He's a bad influence.”
 
“Uhm…yeah. Unh, Mom, Dad, there's something I need to tell you. Alone.” The three of them went inside, Miles' tails twitching a little.
 
“Hmm, I wonder what my cousin's gonna tell them. And what were you two doing way over there anyway?”
 
“None of your business!”
 
“Ooh! I bet you two were kissing!” Alisha made kissing sounds and started impersonating Miles and I, how embarrassing.
 
“You two are a perfect couple. You're both foxes, have more than one tail, look similar, well…kinda.”
 
“Knuckles, those are lousy reasons for them to be a couple!”
 
“It is?” Rouge hit him on the head, sighing aggravated.
 
“Daddy, you'll never understand the full meaning of love. Right Ruby?”
 
“Right!” I heard footsteps and saw the Prowers return, shock evident on his parents' faces.
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Man I'm in trouble. I just marked someone who's supposedly still engaged without having permission. Her parents are gonna kill me, especially her dad, Hiei. Of course, Tulip has her own way of pain. Also, there's the fact that I just fucked her, and might possibly be pregnant. Life sucks.
 
“So uhm…did he tell you?” My parents nodded their heads, still in disbelief I guess. Alisha ran up, a little curious.
 
“What he say Aunty?” I gulped, my hands getting sweaty.
 
“Your cousin, he marked Christina.”
 
“Oh…SAY WHAT!?” Everyone's jaws dropped, staring at both of us. Her face was completely red, I guess mine is too since I feel so hot. I got myself ready for their yelling of how wrong it is, but heard laughing instead. My father patted me on the back, a grin on his face.
 
“Looks like you two are getting married sooner than I thought! And if we're lucky, your mother and I will be grandparents in a few months!” I couldn't help but smile and laugh along with everyone else. The weight was lifted off my shoulders and felt light as a feather. I picked Christina up and flew up with my tails, setting down on the cliff above, staring out into the ocean with her in my arms. It was turning out to be a pretty nice other, other than the encounter with Shadow that is. And as a bonus, I can kiss her all I want. Heck, if I'm lucky enough, she'll be able to stay at my place the rest of spring break. Which is…four days left, not including Sunday, since she leaves that day. Hmm…what am I gonna do now? She'll be leaving…and not only that, we still have to tell her parents. That'll be a doozy. And then there are her kids. Will they like me or not. Argh, I should stop asking these stupid questions and enjoy the time I have left with her.
 
“I'll worry about them later.”
 
“Worry about what?”
 
“I'll tell you later Chrissy.”
 
~Christina's POV~
 
Morning already? Aww, but I wanted to stay in bed longer. Lousy sun, making the day longer. Wait, that's good…I think. But just a few more minutes, then I'll get ready.
 
“Come on Chrissy, shower time.” Party pooper. No, I'm staying right here. “Won't move, huh? Guess I'll have to bring ya to the shower myself.” What did he mean by that?
 
“Wha!? Put me down Miles! Now!” He only held on tighter, squishing me against his chest. “Cheater.” He only chuckled, carrying me to the bath tub. “Don't you dare.” He dropped me in, turning on the water. “AHH! COLD!”
 
“Heh, whoops.” Ahh…that's much better, nice and warm. Showers, they're the best for the morning time. Baths are for the evening. “Care to make some space?”
 
“Hmm?” Oh, double shower. Tee hee hee. That's save some water, especially the hot water. We finished up quickly, getting dressed and had some breakfast. Today is my day away from everyone else, to be all alone with Miles. Pretty much a day to relax and lay back instead of constant excitement and fun. Well, depending on what he decides to do.
 
“Hey, let's go out for some fresh air.”
 
“Sure.” Arm in arm, we took a walk around the area. The scenery was so lovely. The waterfall was a magical sight, falling gracefully into the peaceful and calm pond, heading out into the ocean. It reminds me of home, only fewer trees than my homeland, and we didn't have a train station…or mountains.
 
“Nice place, huh?”
 
“Mm-hmm. It's peaceful, calm, beautiful, and relaxing.”
 
“And also the perfect place to take off, so I don't have to worry about crashing into any other planes.”
 
“Oh really?”
 
“Yeah, come on.”
 
“Where are we goin' now?” He looked up, a mischievous glint in his eyes.
 
“Up.”
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Heh heh. This is gonna be rich. Christina was scared of heights when we were younger and I bet she still is. Just any minute now until she'll be clinging onto me, begging to go back down. We were already in the air, up in the clouds. She was asleep last time, but now she isn't. Revenge for taking my swim trunks! Hmm, why isn't she screaming? She's supposed to be afraid now!
 
“Wow, it's gorgeous up here. No wonder you like flying so much. The many sights before, the wind blowing through your hair, feeling light as a feather, free, and have your worries blown away.”
 
“Huh?” She giggled, why did she just giggle?
 
“I guess they forgot to tell you. I got rid of my fear of heights years ago, when I was 13. The sights were beautiful and I had never felt so carefree and relaxed. It was a wonderful feeling, although it doesn't compare to right now. High above the world, looking beyond the horizon.”
 
“So, you like flying now, huh?”
 
“Like it? I love it.” She leaned against me, resting her head. “It's so peaceful up here. Wake me up when we get back, okay?” She fell asleep, still probably tired from last night. I turned the plane around, feeling a little hungry, it being the afternoon and all. Didn't take that long to get back. I slowly picked Christina up, carrying her to the living room and placing her softly on the couch, to let her finish her nap. Let's see, what do I feel like having. Darn it, I'm low on groceries. Looks like we'll be shopping today. Might as well have some leftovers. Hmm…the beef stew should be good. Just need to warm it up…there!
 
“AHH! HOT!” FUCK! I BURNT MY TONGUE!
 
“Miles! What happened!” Great, I woke her up.
 
“Nothing, except that I burnt my tongue.”
 
“Here, let me take care of it.”
 
~Christina's POV~
 
Poor Miles, forgot to let his food cool down. It was taken care of now, and I fed him myself, to make sure there wasn't anymore accidents. We were in a grocery store now, getting some food.
 
“Hmm, we'll need these, and these, oh! Miles, can you grab those chicken wings over there? Oh! I forgot the carrots!”
 
“I'll get `em. Hmm, potatoes, lettuce, ground beef, rice, eggs, milk…and all this other stuff. What do you plan on cooking? And why do you need fruit? You can't exactly make anything with it.”
 
“1. I'm not telling you. 2. Fruit is health and delicious. 3. Fruits are good snacks. 4. Fruit is part of the food pyramid. And 5. I'll be making fruit salads and smoothies. Oops, I forgot the cantaloupe!”
 
“Cantaloupe?”
 
“Similar to honeydew and watermelon. It's very sweet! Yummy!” Hmm, ah! There it is!
 
“Okay, anything else?”
 
“Hmm, all we need now is ice-cream, for dessert!
 
“I got it! Mint chocolate chip ice-cream, coming up!” I licked my lips, thinking of the delicious dinner I'd be making. Some sweet corn, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, some sweet Hawaiian bread, and for the main course, grilled pork chops! I couldn't think of anything else, silly me. Oh yeah! I almost forgot the drinks! Here we go, coke! “Back, got the biggest tub.”
 
“Okay than! We're done! To the cash register!”
 
“You really don't have to announce it to everyone.”
 
“Sorry, couldn't help myself.”
 
“So, what you planning on making?”
 
“I already told you, you'll see tonight.”
 
“Aww, no fair.”
 
~Tails' POV~
 
Man, this sucks. She kicked me out of my own house, so I wouldn't sneak a glance at what's for dinner. Not exactly fair one would say…oh well. I'll just walk around for a while; maybe visit the Chao garden at the end of the mines. Hmm, now that I think about it, I have to check on Silver. I forgot all about him.
 
“Hope he didn't eat all of the fruit, heh.” Phew, pretty dark in here. Good thing there's a lantern up ahead. Ahh, I see the mine cart. Hmm, still in good condition. Now, off we go! Err…I go! Thank goodness I didn't say that loud, that would be really stupid. Huh, already here. Hmm, just the way I left it.
 
“Chao!” A full-grown silver hero Chao was running towards me, a smile on its face. Its halo was light blue; it was covered in many different animal parts. I t had phoenix wings, peacock feathers upon its forehead, a parrot tail, and vulture talons, a flying type. He jumped up at me, kicking its feet happily. I laughed happily, petting his head.
 
“Okay! Okay! You can calm down now!” He got off, dusting myself off, and then looked around. Good, he didn't all of the fruit. Hmm, pretty big garden. “I bet you're lonely around here, aren't you?” He looked down, a sad look on his face, nodding his head. “Well, you're coming home with me today! I want you to meet someone!” He brightened up, jumping in place. After giving a fruit from the stocks, we were off, him secure in my arms. “You're gonna like her; she's very nice and sweet. And if memory serves me right, she was both an animal and Chao lover. She used to own two Chao, Demon and Angel. I wonder what happened to them.”
 
“Chao chao!” I still walked around a bit, watching the waterfall for a while, and then headed to the ocean.
 
“Miles! Dinnertime!”
 
“Okay! I'll be right there! Come on Silver!” I placed him on the ground and raced him back to the house, I was obviously winning. He started pouting, but stopped when I started petting him. “Time to meet Chrissy now!”
 
“Chao!”
 
~Christina's POV~
 
The table was set, the kitchen cleaned up. The apron was put away, my hands washed. I was sitting down, waiting for Miles to arrive. After a minute or two he came in, behind him one of the most adorable Chao I have ever seen!
 
“Oh my goodness it's so cute!”
 
“His name's Silver, I've had him for a few years.”
 
“Reminds me of my silver Chao Inu.”
 
“Inu?”
 
“It means dog in Japanese.”
 
“Strange name. So, still raising Chao, huh?” We sat down after I set up a plate and silverware for Silver, tying a napkin around his neck.
 
“Yeah, so far, my Chao Goldy is the best of them all!”
 
“Goldy?”
 
“My first gold Chao. There's also Kagome, whose egg I bought at a store. I found Goldy's egg though. There's also the fact she gave birth to four Chao, which is very unusual since Chao usually give birth to only two Chao. Oh well. Their names are Gold, Gohan, Goku, and Goldeen. Right now I'm training Goldeen to become a hero chaos Chao, or somethin' like that. Gold and Gohan are already full-grown. Goku's in school right now.”
 
“That's…a lotta gold Chao.”
 
“Nah, it's just that Goldy happens to be very fertile. Besides, I have much more Chao than that!”
 
“So how many Chao do you own than?”
 
“Now let's see…I have 96 Chao.” He dropped his fork, jaw and eyes wide open. I blushed a little, feeling a little embarrassed. “I have lots of gardens and my Chao just keep mating.”
 
“Now that….is a lotta Chao.”
 
A/N: Yeah, it's true. I raised 96 Chao. @~@ There's my DX game, and part two. Here's the thing, my little brother Jade Lee kept deleting the data, so I had to keep starting over AND getting new Chao. He deleted the game…2 times. 48 Chao killed, because of that. 24 Chao are in my DX game. The other 24 I am currently raising. Yeah, I still play the game, when I feel like it that is. Well, I hope you enjoyed it! Please review! Buh-bye for now!