Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 5: Youv'e got to be kidding me ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5
You've got to be kidding me
*Angel*
As Kimiko and Dojo led me through the twist and turns of their temple I wondered if the boy on the beach really part of their group orif he just tagged along. As we turned another corner, Kimiko turned around and said,
“I'm not sure of what thet're going to be doing so please try to get along.”
“Why wouldn't I?”
“Well with Dojo and all,…”
“I see.” I said.
“Girls hurry it up!” said Dojo.
“Oh we're coming you grouchy old lizard.” Replied Kimiko.
“Wait, I resent the grouchy,” he started.
“Oh so you admit you're an old lizard.” I said.
“Haha. Very funny.” He said.
They both started racing down the hall, and as we passed a window I looked out and saw the tiger again. As I reached the end of the hallway I heard Kimiko say,
“… and her name is Angel.”
“Well now Kimiko how do ya figure she's not working for Spicer?”
“True, but Clay, how could she know how to heal a dragons paw without it hurting? And I think Spicer would need to pay her a lot just to make sure I tripped in the first place.” Said Dojo.
“Exuse me?” They all turned towards me, and luckily Kimiko was there or else all of us would've had a staring contest to the death.
“Well boys this is Angel.” She said. I stepped into the room and other than me the tall boy was the first one to move.
“Howdy!” he said.
“Hello.” I replied. But when I looked up I was staring at his chest. As I looked the rest of the way up I said, “You're really tall.”
“Why thank you kindly.” He said as he hit my back, jokeingly of course. He hit me a litle hard though because I fell to the floor. As I got up I tapped his hat so it went over his eyes. He reajusted his hat and said,
“I like your spunk. And my name is Clay. I'm the dragon of earth.”
“Nice to meet you Clay.”I replied.
Then something tugged at my shirt. I looked down and saw the yellow boy.
“Hello Angel. My name is Omi. I am the dragon of water.”
“Nice to meet you Omi but, if all of you are going for the four elements your missing your wind dragon.” I said.
“I'm right here.” Said a voice behind me. I turned around thinking “Oh jees.” As soon as I saw the other person I was staring right into his eyes and then I knew it was him.
“You're that boy from the beach aren't you?!” Iasked.
“Yeah so what if I am?” he questioned back.
“Well first of all you shouldn't talk to a girl before you know her name!” I said.
“Well I do know your name. It's Angel.” He snapped.
“Yes, but I still don't know your name.” I said. “Raimundo, dragon of wind.” He said smuggley.
Finally I can look around the room we were in. It was small, lit by a couple of candels, and it hed a Chinese theme to it.
“My computer!” I yelled suddenly. “The tiger didn't destoy it did he?”
“No Angel it's right here in your bag.” Said Clay as he tossed me my bag. “Why do you need your bag so much Angel?” asked Kimiko. I looked to the floor and said,
“I need to find my brother and my friends. Also I need to get my arm out of this sling.”
I started unwraping my arm when Raimundo said,
“The tiger scratched you pretty badly. Are you sure you want to look at you arm?”
“I'm sure.” I replied. But as I unwraped the bandages the rest of the way I wish I hadn't said that because I saw it, the mark. “Oh no! Not again!” I said.
“What is it Angel, is something wrong?” asked Omi.
“No, my arm is fine but…” as I said this I wrenched up my sleeve to show a bloody mark on my left arm.
“Well no that don't look too bad.” Said Clay.
“Yes, but have you ever been turned into a lion before?” I asked. Of course no one answered yes so I went on,
“When I first got the mark I hed just found Sora in Kingdom Hearts and we needed to fight a bunch of monsters called heartless. Are you with me so far?”
“Yes we are with you but how did you end up in Kingdom Hearts?” asked Omi.
“Well one night when Sora disapeared I had a dream about a fairy calling for help and… Oh my gosh were is Chuko!?”
“Calm down Angel she's… just across the courtyard.said Kimiko.
“Where across the courtyard?”
Dojo muttered something. “What'd you say Dojo?”
“She's in a bird cage.” He muttered, but at least I could hear him this time.
“What?! You put her in a birdcage?! Why'd you put her in a birdcage?!” I yelled.
“Waoh! Calm down there Angel. We only put her in there because she kept fussing. She's only been in it for about an hour and a half now.” Said Clay.
“Fine. I'll calm down, but can you take me to her?” I asked. Omi and Kimiko nodded their heads and walked out the door. Then I followed them and Clay, Raimundo, and Dojo followed me. And hopefuly they would take me to my missing friend.