Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 6: Shen Gon Who? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6
Shen gon who?
*Angel*
As we were nearing the other side of the courtyard I saw the cage with Chuko in it. So I ran towards it as fast as I could yelling,
“Chuko! It's me Angel!” When she heard my voice her wings perked up and she started flying all around the cage. I opened the door and she flew out of the cage, spining circles around me.
“Angel why didn't you wake up?! I was so worried!”
“I'm sorry. But what happened to hello?”
Chuko and I were still reuniting when the others showed up.
“See we told you she was all right.” Said Kimiko.
“Thank you all for everything,” I started “But Chuko and I need to find our friends.”
“Where are your friends?” asked Omi.
“I don't really know Omi. I guess we'll have to find out .” I said as I looked towards the sky, wich was sunny without a cloud in the sky.
I started to walk with Chuko flying right beside me, when Dojo yelled, “Angel wait!” I turned around to see Dojo half slithering, half-flying towards me.
“What is it Dojo?” I asked as I crouched down.
“I remember,” pant “Where I ,” pant “Know you from.”pant.
“Where?”
“About 4,000 years ago in a litle Chinese town. You were a little girl then, it looked as if you were about 10. One day you saw my tail go behind a brick wall so you followed. And when you turned the corner,” “You crawled up someones arm.” I finished. By then everyone had gathered around us to see what we had to say. “I remember now. I had gone to buy something, I'm not sure what but when I turned the corner the man said, and `I see you have seen Dojo.' I said.
“That's right because when you left he knew you had a Shen Gon Wu in ya.” Said Dojo. “What the heck is a Shen Gon Wu?” I asked.
“Well you know the Sword of the Storm right?” asked Kimiko. I shrugged. “Well Shen Gon Wu are pretty much the same thing,” she started.
“But there others like them that give you different powers.” Finished Clay.
“I think I got it, but now I have to go.” I said. I started to walk again with Chuko folloing me. (What have next I heard from them later.)?
“We can't just let her go.” Said Clay.
“Why not?”Asked Kimiko.
“Well one, she could meet up with the tiger. And two, I said this before, she could be working for Spicer.” “True but none of us know that.” Said Raimundo.
“Well if we want to find out we might want to bail her from Master Fung. Look!” yelled Kimiko.As they came towards us Master fung was finishing his sentence by saying,
“…and I would be honored if you could train with them.”
“Master Fung!”
I turned around to see all of them coming towards Master Fung with an urgent look in their eyes.
“What is wrong young dragons?” he said.
“Master Fung you can't do that, she could be working for spicer!” Clay said urgently.
“That reminds me all this time I've been meaning to ask you, who is Spicer?” I said.
“ Well you see,” said Omi.
“Don't tell her! She could be working for him!” yelled Clay.
“But I don't know who he is! Raimundo you saw me come thruogh the portal right?” I said.
“Yeah with a robot coming through after you.” He said.
“It probably wasn't his it was Eggheads!” I yelled.
“Who's Egghead?” asked Kimiko.
“He's an ego-tistic techno-jerk from another world.” I replied.
All of a sudden I fell to the grond with a sharp pain at my side.
“Angel! Angel are you okay?” asked Chuko.
“I'm fine but it seems to have a certain place it's coming from.” I said standing up. “It seems to be coming from that direction though.”I said pointing towards the east direction. About two minutes later Dojo yelled, “Guys I'm sensing a Shen Gon Wu! That direction!” But as he pointed every one of us but him noticed that he was pointing in the same direction I pointed. Then all of them turned towards me.
“What? No. You don't realy think I can sense Shen Gon Wu do you?” I asked.
“Well it certainly does seem that way now doesn't it?” said Master Fung. Now I'm not sure what happene next but Dojo grew to his undinky size, Kimiko jumped on his back and flew off.
“I shall leave you to decide the outcome of this battle.” Said Master Fung. Then he walked away.
So now I'm face-to-face with Raimundo, Omi, and Clay and they all look like they want to win. Now I on the other hand am going up against them with a fairy. So only a miracle will help me win this battle.