Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 7: The Battle ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7
The Battle
*Angel*
“Okay the boundaries are the temple walls, and no going in the temple. And no swords, knifes or Shen Gon Wu.” Said Clay. I could tell he was in charge of their group.
“Fine.” I said. So I pulled out my two main swords, my shoulder knife, and my night star hair clip. Luckily they waited patiently while I did this, becase they were talking over their gameplan.
So I said to Chuko,
“Put up a force field around us first. I'll make Omi fall asleep for a few minutes and then we'll make the other two wish they'd surrendered.”
“Works for me.” She replied.
“Are you ready to battle?” Shouted Omi. I turned towards them and nodded.
“One.” I said.
“Two.” Said Raimundo.
“Three.” Said Clay. Then they all yelled somethng I think ment go.
I was right because they pelted forwards and then just as we planed Chuko put up a force field at the las second and sent all three flying over the temple.
“Okay. Chuko give me wings!” I shouted.
“Here you go!” she replied as I started running across the courtyard. Then out of my back came gold dragon wings. I crouched down, jumped up and started flying. Then I saw Omi.
Since I didn't want Clay and Raimundo to know what happeed to their partner I sang the lullaby with a bit of mesmir in Omi's mind. Then abou thirty seconds later he keeled over on his back, asleep. By then the other two had seen me and started firing attacks on me. So I flew down at an angel and tried to trip them but it only worked on Raimundo, Clay just stumbled a bit then made a huge mountain gut me in the stomach and grow about fiftey feet in the air. Then I kept flying up without the mountain. I touched the dragon necklace that was now in my hand, then loud enough for everyone in a ten-mile radious to hear I yelled,
“Let's go dragon, gold!”
Then my transformation began. My eyes grew to slits, my hands and feet turned to claws, and my skin grew scales and wings. I had already grown about the size of Dojo when he's in his large form and that's where my size would stay… for now. (The entire battle so far has been about thirty minutes incase you're wondering.) As my transformation completed I lost some of my energy and was growing weaker by the second. Chuko was also looking a bit worn from the force field.
“Chuko you can stop.” I thought to her.
“Thank you.” She replied gratefully. Then I heard a sound. As I lookd to the horizon I saw Dojo and Kimiko coming eady to fight. “Crap.” I thought as I flew down to get away from them. Then Raimundo made the wind go in the opposite direction I was going in. Then I blew fire and he got out of there in a jiffy. Then I landed and turned into my human form with my wings, breathing hevily. By then Omi had woken up and Dojo and Kimiko had landed. Then all of them circled around Chuko and I.
“Will you surrender?” asked Clay who looked more than tired. I looked to the ground and started laughing. “Never.” I said as I looked up with my eyes and mark glowing teal green.
“Third arm sash!” yelled Kimiko. Then before I could do anything something wrapped around my waist and hoisted me up in the air.
“That won't work.” I said. Then as if it were a ribbon I untied it and I fell to the ground. Soon as I had done that they all started fighting me. But I noticed Raimundo wasn't one of them. All of a sudden someone hit me in the back of my head. I fell to the ground and a few seconds later Chuko joined me. When my head hit the ground Master Fung had appeared. Luckily I was awake long enough to hear him say,
“You havedone well young dragons, but do not forget she was not fully healed, her magic was low, and you outnumbered her. She went to her inner energy to break the Third arm sash. Next time do not underestimnate her. Now please put them both in her room along with her weapoms and swords.” Then I blacked out.