Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 25: The Journey home ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 26
The Journey Home
*Dojo*
Knuckles was really fast for making everything neat.Once he got through though Raimundo started breathing like there was no tomorrow, and shouted, “FREEDOM!”at the top of his lungs. Clay was now holding Sonic's temporarily lifeless body. And Angel was carrying the blue Chaos Emerald.
“Clay lemme se him.” I said holding out my paw. He placed him there and he looked completely helpless. Somic I mean. (Well he's no-o-o-ot) Everyone who I was flying home jumped on my back. Once Angel was over turning into a tiger she's gonna fly everyone around,
“I wish I still had my wings.” Sulked Angel as she climbed on my back.
“If it means anything, your tail's kinda cute.”Said Raimundo.
“Thanks.”She replied flatly.
“Ready Tails?” I asked turning towards him. He was already ten feet off the ground.
“Whenever you are. Omi hang on.”
“Okay then. Keep up then.” I said as I pushed off and flew in the direction of the temple. Unfortunatly that ment crossing a large a large lake. And THAT'S where the trouble started.
“Where am I?”Asked a voice. I looked down and saw that Sonic was starting to wake up. I decided not to do anything and then he started to stuggle. “Hey! Lemme go!”
“Stop moving!” I shouted. “Angel get over here!” He bit me. And he has insainly sharp teeth. “OOOWWW!!” I yelled as I dropped him into the lake from a fifty foot drop. (And for those of you who don't know. Sonic CANNOT swim)
“What is it Dojo?”Asked Angel as she climbed on my head.
“He bit me that's what!”I yelled.
“Where is he now!?” SPLASH!!
“Down there.” I said sheepishly.
“HE CAN'T SWIM!!” She yelled as she jumped from my head and into the water below. Tails flew over and both Omi and Knuckles jumped on my back.
“What happened!?”Asked Tails. SPLASH!
“I dropped Sonic and Angel jumped in after him.”
“Dojo we have to land!” Yelled Clay pointing to an open area below. I flew down and every body got off and went over to the waters edge. I also joined them and waited.
 
*Angel*
As soon as I broke through I felt the feeling of the ice-cold water surround me. I blinked my eyes open and saw Sonic's body floating downwards.
“Shadow's protect me!”I thought. Then the shadows that were in Kingdom Hearts came around me and formed a black mermaid tail around my lower half. (Even though her dad was eeeeevil she got some of his powers to control the shadows and so now she can call on them whenever she needs some help.) I started swimming towards Sonic and grabbed his waist. I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. I started swimming up releasing air as I did so.
 
*Dojo*
A minute went by and nothing happened. Then finally I spotted bubbles and they were getting more rapid each second. Finally Angel's head broke through with Sonic's soon to follow. And she swam back at amazing speed. Clay went in and took Sonic from Angel who had almost a black mimi-skirt that was disapearing as soon as she stepped out of the water.
“Angel are you okay?”Asked Raimundo as he helped Angel out of the water.
“I'm fine,”She answered cracking her back. “I just hope he is.”nodding towards Sonic.
“Both of `em care about each other but can Angel prove that to Rai?”
“Angel what were you thinking!? You coul've died!” Yeled Kimiko.
“I was thinking about saving his life,” She answered slowly. “I'm also thinking I'll carry him on the way back to the temple so he doesn't spaz out again.” Picking him up she jumped skillfully onto my back and the others followed. Tails picked up Omi and Knuckles and we started to fly again. Everything was quiete the rest of the way but thoughts were flooding my head. “How long will it be until she remembers her past? And will she learn it from the right people”
 
I hope you like this chapter. A bit weak I know but I was in a rush. And with the last chapter I was extremly proud. I hope you keep reading and stay tuned.
-RCR