Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 26: Mind Attack ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 26
Mind Attack
*Angel*
Once we got back to the temple it didn't take that much persuasion to get Master Fung to let the boys stay. I pretty much stayed to myself and put up the invisible walls to my room. Then someone knocked.
“Come in.”I said. The people who came in were Chuko, Kimiko, and Dojo. “Oh. Hi guys.”
“Angel,” started Chuko flying over to me.
“Do you have a crush on Rai?” finished Kmiko. That was news to me and it most certainly caught me off-guard.
“Huh! You think I… No way! What about Riku?”
“But he looked so ad when he found out you weren't going to stay IN the temple.” Said Kimiko. I was lost for words. Secretly I did have a litle crush on Rai. But mostly as a friend. Sometimes he is a bit annoying.
Chuko sat on my shoulder.
“He's waiting for you outside.” She said.'
“Yeah. He said he wanted to talk to you.” Said Dojo.
“Oh God.” I said standing up. I glanced around and everyone had a tint of ammusment in their eye. “Fine.” I said stocking out and into the courtyard. They followed me aways and they pointed to an almost blocked off area. I went in and looked back but they already went inside.
Probably to get other people and spy on us. I stepped in and I saw Raimundo who was sitting under a flowering hybiscus tree. When he saw me he stood up.
“Hi.” I said.
“Hi.” He replied. Both of us were standing five feet apart from each other and staring akwardly at the ground.
“So everyone's telling me you want to tell me something. Wha is it?” I asked stepping closer.
“How come you wouldn't tell me my charm?” He asked stepping closer.
“I was afraid you'd use it on me.”
“First of all I don't know how to use it.” He said stepping closer.
“And second?” I asked. He stepped closer and I looked into his eyes. (If you can't figure out what happens next I shall slap you.) There was only a foot of space between us.
“Second,” He started to say. He never finished the sentence because he kissed me. It wasn't a `french' or anything but it lasted about five seconds.
We drew apart.
“Rai…” I whispered.
“Awww!” Both of us turned slowly to the source of the sound and saw everyone. And in everyone I mean Chuko, Omi, Dojo, Sonic, Knuckles, Sora, Donald, Kimiko, Clay, Tails, and Goofy. And I'm pretty sure all of them saw us kiss.
“You guys!” I shouted starting to smile at the ends of my mouth. (You know how when you do something emberassing and all you friends see you do it and they never let you live it down? That's what's happening here.) Then it happened. Something broke into my mind. I collapsed and started to phase out. Whatever was in my mind was trying to make me fall asleep, and it was succeding.
I heard voices all around me. My eyes started to close and lights were going on everywhere. I felt my head being jerked up and I had enough strenght to open my eyes and see who it was. I saw Raimundo. But he didn't look the same. He was different somehow. Something in his eyes. The Chuko came into my view and picked up my left hand. The cursed hand, and it was burning like mad.
Before I passed out the thing in my head made me see one image. Peircing snake-like yellow eyes. My curse mark burned one more time and I passed out…
 
I hope you like the chapter and I'm sorry all the chapters are so short. I'm also sorry about the chapter mix-ups I will fix them I promise.
-RCR