Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 27: Voice in my head ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 27
The Voice in my Head
*Angel*
 
“Hello Angel.”Said a voice. It sounded calm and triumphent.
“Who are you?” I asked standing up.
“My name is of no importance now. In time it will.” My eyes blinked open and all I saw was black. I could feel myself moving but I couldn't feel anything.
“Am I blind?” I asked myself.
“No you're not blind. Just unconsious.”
“Where are you?! I know you're here!” I shouted.
“I'm in your head Angel. I'm all in your head. You could've gotten rid of me.”
“Could've? You mean the time's already past?” I asked walking around. Not knowing where though.
The voice didn't answer me for a few seconds.
“Yes. It has. I would've thought you older then this. Being only a few years younger than I am.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know exactlty - what I mean.” Then the same pair of eyes appeared in front of me only about ten times larger then I was. I stepped back in shock.
“Who are you?!” I shouted turning around. The eyes followed me. “Get out of my head!”
“Now is that any way to treat a sibling?” Asked the voice. I froze. Sibling.
“Who are you?” I asked again, though more calmly.
The eyes shrunk to my size of eyes. Then a body appeared with it. A boy. My height. He was wearing some sort of armor and he had black hair that was quite long for a boy.
“I'm Chase Young. Your brother.” He said.
My jaw dropped and I stepped back.
“You're lying!” I shouted taking a step back.
“Angel tell me one thing,” Said Chase Young. “When you went to Kingdom Hearts and saw our father, Ansem, he said to see your brother. Did he not?” I nodded. “Who did you think he ment?”
“Not you.” I answered.
“Well I have one thing to tell you before I leave,” He said walking towards me. “You'll die much sooner than you think. The full moon's coming and I will try to kill you. If not this time then next time.” With that he ran through me and disappeared. My mark burned brightly. Chase started to laugh and as I started to gain consiousness the laughnig faded and voices became more clear.
One of which was calling my name. My real eyes opened and I saw Raimundo, Master Fung, and Sora all sitting next to my bed. I turned towards the door and saw Chuko ushering everyone out of the room.
“Chuko she's awake.” Said Raimundo. I looked in his eyes and searched for what was there before I passed out. He was the same Raimundo I first meet. Chuko flew over to me and asked if I was all right.
I looked at my cursed hand and it began to burn. The eye. Chase Young's eye. My brother's eye. The dream came flooding back to me and I sat up almost abruptly. I threw my arms around Sora who was the closest to me and began to cry.
 
Incredibly short I know but I think a lot happened. Please R&R..
-RCR