Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 28: The Untold Story ( Chapter 29 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 28
The untold story
*Angel*
While I was crying I thought of so many thigs. (It's rather long so please hang tight.) I thought of Riku and how he had betrayed me in all the worlds I've been in. I thought of my father Ansem, and how he sent me to another world when he created the Heartless, and how the heartless killed my mother and took over my father. I thought of Shadow and how he almost died because of me. And I also thought of Sora when he almost died trying to save me, and when I learned he wasn't my brother and that Chase Young was.
I know I would die soon but at least I would be with my family. Then another set of hands touched me. They were too small to be Master Fung's and too large to be Chuko's. (Not that you could tell the difference. But…) Raimundo. I turned towards Master Fung.
“Someone broke in.” I said solemly.
“Do you know who it was?” Asked Sora.
“It was Chase Young… My brother.” I answered.
“Hold up! Chase Young is your brother? I thought Sora was your brother!” Said Raimundo.
“No. That's our cover story. I mean he's been like my foster brother.”
“Angel, what did he say?” Asked Chuko.
“He just told me I was his sister. He probably thought that was news enough.” I said.
“Would you like to tell us the real story now? Or at least what you can piece together.” Said Master Fung. I nodded.
“Are you sure? You're still recovering from the dream.” Said Raimundo.
“I'm sure,” I replied. “Well the first time I meet Kornta she said Conyi Nire put a curse on my family and that one of his grandsons would kill me. Apperently Conyi Nire I one of my many time greats, grandfather. So now that I've come to were Chase Young is he can finally kill me.” Lying down I sighed.
“That explains that mark then.” Said Sora.
“It does?!” the rest of us asked in unison.
“Well yeah. He wants to catch you, on a full moon, and kill you right before you go full tiger.” Explained Sora.
“O-o-okay, then,”I said. “Well anyway when Ansem meet my mother, Rena he was also working on creatin machine-made heartless. But he wanted both my mother and I to be safe so he built a portal makng machine that way my mother and I could go to another world. He was convinced that Chase could make it apparently. So while he was still there Ansem taught him how to control the darkness and such. But before my mother could make it through one of the heartless broke out of the basement and consumed my mom. Then while hestill had time Ansem must've pushed Chase through to this world.
“I got through okay because I was found at age four on Sora's doorstep, with only a necklace and a bag.”
“That's still a bit creepy.”Said Raimundo.
“And I still wish that Angel was my sister,”said Sora. “Not Chase Young.”
“You want to be Ansem's son?”I asked.
“No.” He answered quickly.
“Thought not. Any way Chuko knows what happened to her mother.” I said.
“Yeah. She helped Ansem,” Said Chuko. “You see in my family we need to serve a human family. My mom's family was Angel's and mine was Maria's. When she went to Space Colony A.R.K. I went up with her and there I hepled Dr. Gerald Robotnic build Shadow. Then the G.U.N. officers came and shot Maria. But before I left with Shadow and Maria, Robotnic gave me memories, of him, Shadow, and Maria.” She said taking off the silver circlet from her head. “This is Shadow's memorie. When you slip it on you can relive exactly what he went through. Maria's and Robotnic's are in Angel's bag.”
I swung my legs over the side of the `bed' and there was a knock at the door.
“Come in.” I said. Then Dojo walked in. (Well can he walk?)
“Raimundo can you come out here Clay's paranoid about something.” He said. Then my stomach growled. Everyone turned towards me. I havn't eaten in like… six days! I'm surprised it didn't growl earlier!
“Please tell me that was your stomach.”Said Dojo looking at my head. I patted my head with my hands expecting the worst. The worst was already there.
“I HAVE CAT EARS!!!!” I yelled.
“They're not that bad.” Said Sora poking them. They started twitching.
“Don't touch my ears.” I snapped. His hand jerked away. I buried my head in my hands.
“Great. Now I look like a flippin' cat. Chase Young's gonna kill me. And I'll be stuck in limbo!” My stomach growled again.
“I thimk we have something halfway eatable. Come on.” Said Dojo slithering back out the door. I looked at Raimundo.
“What does he mean by that?” I asked standing up.
“It means Clay cooked it.” He replied.
 
Again a short chapter but the next one WILL be longer I swear it. See ya.
-RCR