Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 29: Amy Rose ( Chapter 30 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 29
Amy Rose
*Angel*
Once we got out of the room Sora stayed by my side while Raimundo and Chuko led the way. Master Fung went the other way. When all of us got to the room Clay was looking out the window, Kimiko was on her laptop, Omi was again, talking to himself. Donald and Goofy were in a corner trying to make Knuckles laugh but not succedeing. And in the middle of the room Tails and Sonic were playing a really crappy game of Go-Fish, and Tails was winning. I sat down next to Sonic who had 1 ace, 2 fives, 1 six, and 3 twos.
“Hi.” said Sonic as I sat down but he went right back to the game.
“Got any fives?” Asked Tails.
“Yeah.” Said Sonic through gritted teeth as he handed the fox both of his fives.
I looked up in time to see Knuckles leave the room looking defeated. “He must've smiled.” I thought to myself.
“Got any sixs'” Asked Sonic hopefully.
“I'll let ya know when I have any but for now, go fish.”Answered Tails, smugly. Sonic grumbled as he took another card. I heard a soft clink. I turned my head to see Chuko fly onto my shoulder after she set down a bowl of chili and rice and a pair of chopsticks.
“Thanks.” I said picking up the chopsticks and started to eat. (Sorry all you Naruto fans. But NOT like the orange pig.)
“Guys. I swear to god something is out there.” Said Clay bringing in his head from the window and turning to face us. As I took my second bite of the chili/rice mix my mouth burst into flames.
“OH GOD!!!!!!” I shouted standing up as fast as I could and started to fan it. Then I stopped and turned the palms of my hands to face the inside of my mouth. “WATER!!” I shouted as water erupted into my waiting mouth. Heaven!!
“Did you forget to tell her about the sauce?” asked Clay as water still poured into my mouth.
“Musta slipped my mind.” Said Chuko. I glared at her. “By the way that was for your unfair race.”
“Fine. But is there an uncontaminated batch?” I asked.
“Nope you'll have to finish that.” Said Clay looking out the window again. Kimiko got up and closed her laptop for a brief second.
“Clay. If you're really that paranoid then we'll do this. Dojo, Clay go get Knuckles and check around. Omi, Raimundo, get Donald and Goofy and search. Sora you tag along with Clay's team.” And with that she sat back down and opened her laptop again. I also sat down and got ready to spray water in my mouth again.
For a moment the boys just stared dumbly into space. Sora broke the silence.
“Well you heard her. Lets go.” He said standing up and walking out the room. After two seconds the boys all followed.
“Oww!” Yelped Dojo.
“Sorry!” Yelled Raimundo running down the hall. I heard Dojo grow to his large size and slap Raimundo across the head. With these ears you can hear everything. Turning back to my bowl I took a deep breath and swallowed another bite.
“Water!” I yelled. By now water was dripping down my mouth and all over my shirt.
Tails ended up winning Go-fish and now they were playing a game of War. Sonic won the first match! Then we heard the comotion… (*Smiles evily as types this part*)
“What the crap!?”
“Where's Sonic!?” Thunk!
“Run! She's crazy!”
“Move outa the way!”
“God save us all!”
“Master Fung!”
“SONIC GET OUT HERE!!”
“Sacrifice Sonic!”
“Amy calm down! AHHH!”
Many other things were said but they were unaxeptable to be stated.
I looked at Sonic whose eyes were wide with fear. Both Sonic, Tails, Chuko and I knew who that voice was. But I wanted to be sure, were as Sonic wanted to get out of here A.S.A.P.
“Hide me!” He yelled dropping all the cards and running out of the room. I went to the window and looked out. I couldn't see anything.
“Fire.” I whispered. My hand burst into flames, revealing an extremly sorrry sight.
Right now Raimundo and Omi were being chased across the courtyard, by that gal with the Pico hammer… AMY ROSE! Tails came up beside me and started laughing.
“I think Amy's here.” I said, stifling a laugh.
“Ya think!?” Asked Tails still doubling over laughing. Kimiko also walked up and looked out. The boys already went out of sight.
“What are you LAUGHING about?” She asked.
“Just wait a minute.” I said, tail twitching exitedly.
“OH God! Run Dojo!”
“You're telling me!? You run!”
“Both of you shut up and run!”
We looked out the window to see Knuckles, Dojo and Sora being chased. Kimiko started howling with laughter and rolling across the floor.
“What's going on here?” I turned around to see Master Fung walking in.
“Nothin'.”I said innocently stepping in front of the window and shaking my hand to douse the fire.
“Move Angel. I have got to see this.” Said Kimiko pushing me aside. “Darn it. They're gone.” My eyes opened wide in fear. What if Amy found Sonic? And how the fudge did she get here?
“We'd better go find her.” I said turning to Tails. He nodded vigorously.
“Find who?” Asked Master Fung.
“Amy.” Said Tails.
“Guys they're back!” Shouted Kimiko pointing a flashlight outside. I looked out to see Amy chasing Clay and Donald. Chuko flew up and started to laugh. Even I couldn't surpress a giggle.
“So that's Amy. She looks pleasant.” Said Master Fung.
“Hey. If she chases the boys all day it's fine with me if she stays.” Said Kimiko.
“Would you two mind saving the boys?” Asked Master Fung.
“Sure.” I said.
“Why not.”Shrugged Tails.
“Take a crazy chance,
Why not , why not..” I sang. Tails and Chuko punched both my arms. I would've kept on singing to. I jumped out of the window with Tails and Chuko close behind.
“Let's split up. I'll go this way. You guys go that way. And be carefull if you see any survivors help them.” I said.
“Got it.” They nodded and flew away. I turned my way and started running… on all fours. Quite frankly it was easier than on two. I rounded a coner and saw a sorry sight. Amy had Clay and Knuckles backed into a corner, each sweating perfusly. She was slapping the hammer threatiningly on the palm of her hand and muttering somrthing only the boys could hear.
“Amy, put the hammer down.” Said Knuckles.
“Where is Sonic?”
“If we knew we'd tell ya!” He shouted. I stood up.
“Amy they aren't worth it.” I said. She turned around and her face brightened. Her victims sank to the ground thankful to be alive.
“Angel do you know where Sonic is?” She asked hopfully.
“Do you have just a one track mind?”I asked.
“Just right now.” She answered.
“Fine I'll see what I can do.” I said stepping into a right frontstance. Gathering up energy I thought of what I needed. “Shadow's appear.” Then two shadows appeared in front of me and I gave them a simple task: Get Sonic, and bring him out here… alive. They took off and within thirty seconds they came back with Sonic in tow.
Once he saw Amy he started to struggle but the heartless held him firm. Amy ran up to him and gave him a hug. I snapped my fingers and they disappeared.
“Sonic are you okay?” Asked Amy.
“If I say yes will you get offa me?” He asked. She nodded. “Then yes, Amy, I'm fine.”
 
 
Sorry it took so long to post but I can only type at my dad's house and even then it's hard to type.
-RCR